[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transtrenders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1440253047359.jpg (65 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
1440253047359.jpg
65 KB, 600x816
Do /lgbt/ think transtrenders exist ? Why ? (pic unrelated, just a crossdressing Armin)
>>
>>5342025
what defines a transtrender?
>>
>>5342025
what if i identify as chicken nuggets?
>>
>>5342066
they're those people who do not experience dysphoria and "chose" to be trans.
Like all those tumblr FtM who wear make up and frilly dresses and wonder why no one see them as men (and get very upset over it).
>>
>>5342025
Who is this semen demon and why aren't you posting more pics of him?
>>
File: Y0NEjJr.jpg (131 KB, 427x600) Image search: [Google]
Y0NEjJr.jpg
131 KB, 427x600
>>5342123
He's Armin from Shingeki no Kyojin, he canonically had to crossdress in the manga. And there's a lot of fanart involving him crossdressing.
>>
>>5342025
>Do /lgbt/ think transtrenders exist ?

Do you think that they don't?

They're goddamned everywhere.
>>
I have a friend who claims she is genderfluid and dresses manly but doesn't ask to be called "he" at all. I love her but its a bit cringey.
>>
>>5342025
>armin crossdressing

that would be historia
>>
>>5342449
>that would be historia
That was literally the point of Armin crossdressing.
>>
File: hatsune miku00530.jpg (1 MB, 880x1244) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku00530.jpg
1 MB, 880x1244
>>5342025
>just Armin crossdressing
>>
>>5342066
Mostly DFAB. Generally has a special snowflake identity like "demiboy" or "genderfluid" (no offense to people who genuinely feel like a combination of male and female, but nobody just "switches" back and forth between genders).

Usually just a confused dyke or fujoshi. Thinks wearing bowties and boxers makes them men and "real men dont need hormones". It's just a form of cosplay for them and I suspect a high number of them are Autoandrophiles who get off on the thought of being yaois with handsome guys.

These transtrending shits are all over tumblr.
>>
>>5342025
yes

because liberal social media is making it an attractive option for those who feel like they're ignored by people.
>>
>>5342025
Yeah because I keep seeing people push the idea you don't have to have gender dysphoria to be trans
>>
>>5342025
I think they exist but aren't as common as people think. The only reason people think transtrenders are a thing is because there has been an influx in the amount of people coming out as trans. The only reason there was an influx is because it's becoming more acceptable and transpeople are feeling more comfortable with it (mind, this doesn't mean it all peace and love.. think 50s and 60s homosexuals starting to comeout.. there was more acceptance but a lot of people still hated them).
>>
>>5343569
4chan needs an edit option.

Also, if we're talking about those "I'm nonbinary" cunts who insist on they/them pronouns or, god forbid, zir hir and shit like that.. then yeah.. those are trenders that are just looking for attention.
>>
>>5343569
i was under the impression that the reason transitioning was on the rise was due to increased attention but also mostly due to its viability. people actually have a chance at making it now, which brings more of us out of the woodwork.
>>
>>5342527
i have awesome conspiracy theory

forget basement

historia doesnt exist its all armin all the time
>>
>>5342025
They exist, but they aren't anywhere as common or influential as people think.
>>
>>5343889
>historia doesnt exist its all armin all the time
So all ErenXHistoria is secretly yaoi?
T-That's lewd anon.
>>
File: 1385622265680s.jpg (9 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
1385622265680s.jpg
9 KB, 250x227
>>5342025
not really, maybe a handful of nuts but it's certainly not a common thing
>>
>>5342025
>crossdressing Armin
But armin IS a girl.
>>
>>5342025
Armin is mtf in most of the fanfiction, so I actually thought for a moment "hold on a second, Armin's a girl, that's not cross dressing"
>>
>>5342025
while i do believe non binary is a thing

yes, just go to tumblr
>>
File: shinji2.jpg (19 KB, 420x316) Image search: [Google]
shinji2.jpg
19 KB, 420x316
>>5347764
just like my pseudo-psychological animay
>>
>>5342025
I'm an FTM. Here's basically a small list about FTM transtrenders.

1. Wears makeup, dresses, has long hair, but preaches that they are still a "man."

2. The "lol u dont need dysphoria to be trans!!1!"

3. Yaoi fetishers that want to live out their yaoi fantasies. (Theres tons on tumblr.)

4. Their tags are (ftm/demiboy/nonbinary).

5. Call themselves PRINCE, cute on every photo they take, or something like (forest/night/blabla child.)

Also more Armin...
>>
File: VIxWzWc.jpg (219 KB, 1000x1084) Image search: [Google]
VIxWzWc.jpg
219 KB, 1000x1084
>>5354425
>shinji
>not recognizing real best girl
>>
>>5342025
>Do /lgbt/ think transtrenders exist?
Yes.
>Why ?
Pic related,you anime fags are killing it.
>>
>>5354462
>kaworu
>girl
Please, nigga... who gonna give the D to Shinjiko?
>>
>>5354476
Either full lez or full yaoi. No hetero pls. Gross.
>>
>>5354519
Taste less swine, cannot enjoy art as the creator intended.
Only lez I will accept is ShinjixAsuka
>>
>>5343569
> The only reason people think transtrenders are a thing is because there has been an influx in the amount of people coming out as trans.

The desire to have radical body transformations is as old as mankind. Literally dates back to the beginning. See lycanthropy.

It isn't a bad thing, and it certainly isn't going anywhere.

Here's further reading: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/a-history-of-body-hacking-from-lion-men-to-medieval-wingsuits
>>
Of course they do.
>>5344355 is full of them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.