[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone like Brock Lesnar came out as a MTF transwoman tomorrow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: sterntrans.jpg (220 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sterntrans.jpg
220 KB, 640x480
If someone like Brock Lesnar came out as a MTF transwoman tomorrow, why would straight men be expected to date this newly created abomination?
>>
>>5287468
but if he looked feminine before i am sure they would date him
>>
>>5287468
Because lgbt are the only people who can't be bigots and he would have a feminine penis.
>>
>>5287468
Straight men shouldn't be expected to date non-passers. The dilemma comes in when someone looks exactly like a cis woman, especially if post-op
>>
>>5287487
There's no dilemma. Even if a tranny looks like a beautiful woman at every level, knowing that they were born a man is the most disturbing turn off I can think of. I think I would rather date Casey Anthony or Jodi Arias.
>>
>>5287498
That's a little harsh, but it's not a true dilemma. It's more like this:
>See attractive grill
>You're vibing hard
>qt is like, "ok just so you know I don't have what you're expecting
>Oh?
>"Yeah I actually have a magical monkey's paw tbqh"
> ....
>"And it'll jerk you off sooooooo gooooood senpai, but there's a TERRIBLE IRONIC COST"
>"Ohhhh, yeah I don't date chicks with magical monkey paw bits"
>"How dare you! We were vibing!"
>"Yeah yer so brave, but no. Plz respect my right to have preferences."
>monkey paw chick gets on tumblr and complains about hatred/phobia
>>
>>5287498
Would you also be turned off if you heard a false rumor that a cis girl you were interested in was trans?
>>
>>5287468

BECAUSE IT'S 2015, I MEAN COME ON
>>
>>5287548
Fuck yeah I would be, until it was proven false. Nobody normal wants a girltinkler or neovag.
>>
>>5287498
>segregating your love for your fellow human beings
You need mushrooms.
>>
>>5287548
Yes until I know it's not true. I know it would suck for her, but it's just how it goes.
>>
>>5287570
I still would love them as a human being. I just could never fall in love with a man. I've done shrooms and salvia and most other drugs.
>>
BROCKINA
>>
>>5287546
That was a quality literary reference. Goddamn kids on my bridge...
>>
>>5287468
are you the same op from >>5287561?

you seem oddly concerned about this. no ones expecting you to date trans women dude its gonna be ok. its fine if you want to though
>>
>>5287468
Whose expecting you to? I wouldn't date a female Brock Lesnar because Brock Lesnar fucking terrifies me with or without junk
>>
>>5288505
>>5287468
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/image/W95fWOIvp9TNHpHGr46RcQ/
It's a serial spammer evading multiple bans. He doesn't care about the answer, just wants to spam.

Don't bother replying, just sage and report both of his threads.
>>
>>5287573
Oh, I'm sure it would suck so much to not be able to date you.
>>
>>5287468
NOBODY is EXPECTED to date ANYBODY gay straight OR trans. If that was the case, there would not be so many lonely people in the world.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.