[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesgen: Lesbian General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: its time.gif (964 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
its time.gif
964 KB, 400x480
What are you thankful for? And why is it boobs?
>>
Let's try something new - add yourself to the contact list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rra2pQg9gI6nLWPLl_JozZofKCczwco1BGDuubo2K4U/edit?usp=sharing

Maybe find yourself a goddamn gf you miserable shit.
>>
lesbians how do i get you to shamefully use me for oral sex and then kick me out afterward
>>
File: 49580543.png (465 KB, 565x570) Image search: [Google]
49580543.png
465 KB, 565x570
>tfw finally post-out
so how do i get girls that don't have megabloks bods and don't look like shit out of the fuckin miley cyrus dead petz tour
>>
So my ex started talking to me again. I had been suffering for a long time after the breakup, but got over it. However, she seems like she is starting to develop some feelings for me again, and I don't know whether I should refuse her or not. She's the only person I've ever felt comfortable around ;-;
>>
>>5277446
Sounds like my ex, she's probably just lonely and is feeling it because she knows you're someone who might be willing to try again. It's easier to settle back to old comforts than to go out and find someone new.
>>
>>5277446
Are the issues that caused her to be an "ex" resolved or are they still there? Because you'll just repeat the process (and probably kick yourself in the ass) if you get back together.
>>
>>5276971
>And why is it boobs?
'Actually, it for NOT having boobs. I'm a b-cup and run a lot and can't imagine running with larger boobs. Plus I never got any complaints.
>>
>>5277949
Ugh, I am so jealous. I've got Ds and they're such a pain to run with. Other women seem to like them but it's hardly worth it.
>>
>fight with gf
>"maybe if you were actually normal you would have friends"

That hurt.
>>
>>5277973
Ouch.. I got that from my ex when we were supposed to be "friends".
You might not be normal with the people you've met so far, but there are groups of people like you, and you'd be normal to them. You just gotta find them.
As for what your gf said, I'd talk to her about it and tell her how it made you feel. Even in an argument, that's a pretty harsh thing to say
>>
>>5277973
>>5278041
lel, grow the fuck up you crybabies. You should be thankful someone honestly said that you're an outcast, or you could've continue living on thinking you're normal when other people know you're not, you piece of fucking failed autist.
>>
File: 1372146708987.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
1372146708987.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>5278261
>>
>>5277949
32F here. If you invest in a good sports bra, you're fine. The issue is finding good sports bras that aren't ridiculously expensive. Managed to find a nice one on Amazon for like 35 that straps me the fuck down but is also comfortable to wear around if I'm not exercising that day.
>>
>>5278584
This >>5277949
I like my North Face Bounce-B-Gone sports bras. I have a friend who uses two sports bras at once for her DDs when she is out dirtbiking.
>>
>>5276971
Lesbians, how can I be just a lesbian and not a FtM wannabe? I don't want to transition but the dysphoria is killing me. Not bait, I swear. Just looking for advice.
>>
What are ya'll doing for thanksgiving?

>cooking for family
>gf will be over
>and her family is getting better about the whole gay thing
>so she wants to stop by there in the evening
>really don't want to
>but gonna power through
>besides that much more than usual my family is over
>especially a lot that I don't like and don't like me
>I just wanted to cook a lot
>not deal with assholes

I've never really had much of that awkward family thanksgiving experience. Mom never put up with that shit. But I guess cause she's not cooking at all this year she just doesn't care. She says next year I can do it at my house and invite whoever I want.
>>
File: lesbian.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lesbian.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
Recent public health publications identify lesbians as a ‘risk population’ with regards to ‘obesity’ and related comorbidities. Work of this nature argues that lesbian populations have higher rates of obesity due to poor diet and exercise behaviours which are, in turn, blamed on ‘lesbian culture’s’ feminist-informed criticism of patriarchal edicts of beauty, which allow lesbians to develop a greater tolerance for body fat. Also blamed is lesbian sexuality itself, as it is purported that lesbians do not need to work towards the heterosexual feminine ideal, thus avoiding the male gaze which demands thinness. This paper is a comprehensive literature review and critical discourse analysis of public health research on obesity that constructs lesbians as a ‘risk population.’ We outline how public health literature on lesbian obesity relies on old, well-worn discourses of queer sexualities in general as ‘sick’, helping to re-pathologize lesbians through conflating lesbianism and lesbian culture with a condition that is always-already considered insalubrious and, sometimes, diseased. These findings are significant, in that the organization of lesbians as a risk population within public health obesity discourse has yet to be explored in depth by critical obesity and fat studies scholars.
>>
Please, give me some argument for posting my pic on OkC.
I'm just so fucking insecure about posting my face on the internet, once is there is forever there. But on the other side, I will probably never meet a cute femme lesbian
>>
>>5279125
People only bother saving shit from OkC if it's especially retarded or especially sexy. Just don't post lewd or retarded shit and you'll likely be ignored by weirdos.
>>
>>5279121
Those arms isn't because she's fat, it's a physiological illness.
>>
>>5276995
>no upper-lip
>wild 'brows
>MJ nose

wtf why do I find her to be an absolute qt?
>>
>>5279280
Rampant and incurable yellow fever.
>>
Went to a lesbian party in SF on Friday (Uhaul). It had been a while since I went out in the scene. Soooo many hot cute girls. Soooo many hot butch girls. Dancin and grindin up on hotties. Made out with with this Taiwanese butch girl in town for business. She wanted to hook up, but I didn't want to.

It was a good night.
>>
>>5278720
Thanks but I'll stick to my b's.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-19-17-10-41.png (484 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-19-17-10-41.png
484 KB, 720x1280
I'm thankful for AIDS because lesbians are the reason so many fags are dead.
>>
>>5279113
Been estranged from my family for 26 years. Haven't spent a Thanksgiving or Christmas with them in all those years. So my "family" becomes a homeless shelter that serves dinners. Spend the day there and feel better than I ever would spending it with my family.
>>
>>5279280
bc you can't cork the bork
>>
>>5277949
>>5277957
But big boobs mean big brains. All I need is a genius qt with huge naughty pillows

http://nhne-pulse.org/study-women-with-large-breasts-are-smarter/
>>
File: 1448309283876.png (642 KB, 700x762) Image search: [Google]
1448309283876.png
642 KB, 700x762
>>5279349
>tfw the lesbian "scene" in maine
the only ones around here are the meatmaidens that you somehow always end up waiting in line behind at a soup kitchen or some shit
>>
>>5279018
Whenever you think about being a man, start fapping to traps. Soon you will get AGP.
>>
File: turkey.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
turkey.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>5276971
hi
I'm not cis, nor am I even lesbian but I stole your op image and in return I am leaving you this gif which is the continuation of the same scene
>>
>>5279349
I'm jelly.

All the lesbian events in my city aim toward older +30/40 lesbos.
>>
>>5277816
I have been thinking about this possibility. From what she told me, I figured out that she just broke up with her ex (aka the girlfriend after me), and that she was a harpy. She might want to pick the lesser of two evils, I suppose.

>>5277946
What I know is that we changed over time. Two years ago we were both assholes and bitchy to each other and that's why we broke up. I like to believe that we are more mature now than in the past and that we managed to get past our first-lesbo-relationship stupidity.
>>
>>5279574
>She might want to pick the lesser of two evils

Lame reason.

Seems you don't have a better reason to date her. I wouldn't bother. Let her down, try friends maybe and see how she is then. You don't want a girl that's just with you cause she can't handle being single. Not having a reason to not date someone isn't a good enough reason to date them.
>>
I wish all LGBT events were inherently sexual. Like pride parades and block parties have dildos and bondage gear everywhere and gay bars and clubs are obviously geared towards a hookup culture. If they aren't that, there more public service/ social justice focused or skew towards older homos. I just want like, I don't know, lesbian cafes or events that are more relaxed.
>>
>>5279617
We now talk daily, and she seems pretty ok and chill. As a person, she is very awesome and everyone likes her company, it's relationships that turn her into a beast.
>>
>my sink broke yesterday
>damn
>call uncle that's a plumber
>brother joking this is why it sucks to be lesbian
>cause no guy around to do this shit
>brother no other guy in the family knows how to fuck with pipes besides this uncle
>ya'll tried once and fucked shit up and had to call uncle
>mom enters in wit her "This is why you need a man around the house to fix things! What if you need your foundation fixed! Or cabinets put up!"
>I'll have my brothers or someone do it for cash
>"What if you can't find anyone!"
>mom my brothers will always be around broke and willing to do a job for me for cash or food
>brother is like yeah she's right

Besides I notice most guys my generation are shitty at handiwork anyway. Like look at /diy/, deadest fucking board next to /po/
>>
>>5279457
>>5279491
I'm sorry to hear that senpai.

https://youtu.be/BQmDyuRAydc
>>
>>5279702
What kind of lesbian are you that you don't have tools to fix shit your own shit?
>>
>>5279433
That is a whole lot of bad science in there. Fucking ridiculous the leaps they were making.
>>
I miss my ex. She's dating someone else now and she hates me. Help.
>>
>>5279894
I've done about most of the shit in my house. Sprayed and painted all the rooms, fix my lawn, chopped down the shitty tree limbs, framed and fixed my windows, did the insulation, put in new doors, custom counter top. Only thing I won't bother with is if it's a 2 man job I just have my brothers do it like sanding and staining the floor or laying cement. Or roofing. I did it once and fuck that shit if I can put it off on anyone else I will.

I mainly just don't fuck with electricity or plumbing. And among my family I try to keep what I can do on the dl. Like my parents know in theory I know how to mow the lawn or put up a shelf but if they never hear of me doing it they'll never call me to do it for them.
>>
>>5279896
Buttmad flatty alert
>>
>>5279970
wouldn't it be a skinny flat chick that's buttmad at implying large breasted women are smarter?
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
I'm dead.
>>
File: 453345.png (159 KB, 331x347) Image search: [Google]
453345.png
159 KB, 331x347
>tfw see a qt p2t girl on campus
>dyed hair, band shirt, other best of lez 2010 qualities
>get a crush on them, plan to htu anytime
>find out later she's a (straight) transgirl who started transitioning in the 4th grade
am I still gay?
>>
>>5280491
yes if she is post-op
>>
>>5279968
>I've done about most of the shit in my house. Sprayed and painted all the rooms, fix my lawn, chopped down the shitty tree limbs, framed and fixed my windows, did the insulation, put in new doors, custom counter top.

Is that all? Shes, you sound bi-curios anon.
>>
>>5280495
apparently so, does anything happen to it if i touch it
>>
>>5280528
i don't know ask
>>5251685
>>
>>5279113
>What are ya'll doing for thanksgiving?
Getting together with mom & dad at their place. I'll do chores, then head to their place after them. Both my LDR gfs will be there too. Mom & dad know them well. That is basically what has been done for this past decade.
>>
>>5279970
It's poor logic, you utter rube.
>>
>>5279433
>>5279896
LOL I'd really fuck their statistics up. Not even AAs and genius IQ.

>>5279672
Sounds like you need introduction to a lesbian swingers club. I prefer to leave sexual stuff to groups and clubs meant for that.
>>
>>5280749
>Both my LDR gfs
poly go home
>>
Lesgen, a few days ago some bros told me this cute girl "wouldn't say no" if I asked her out.

What does this mean? She knows I want to date her, and apparently she wants to date me. Do I mention that my bros told me this? Do I acknowledge that she's single and I want to take my opportunity now? Or do I just go for it?

Sorry for my autism.
>>
>"wouldn't say no"
that's the biggest deterrent of all time.
>>
>>5281159
>>5281176
>>
>>5281176
>>5281184
Yeah, I know.

She just ended another relationship that apparently went badly, which means either my bros brought me up and she shrugged, or I'm her rebound.

I'm thirsty enough to take it though.
>>
>>5281159
It means ask her the fuck out! Goddamn I'm feeling bad for her

>meet qt grill back in uni
>she's kinda shy but that's my type
>friend of friends
>find out she's gay
>hit on her
>she just laughs
>not sure if she gets it
>walking home with her
>kiss her
>but I think it comes off as a goodbye hispanic kiss
>cause I kinda miss and get her cheek
>and I am hispanic
>fucking hell
>even once at a party
>both drunk
>and I just hold her hand and dance with her the entire night
>but fucking nothing comes of it
>not sure if she gets it
>sure she must know I like her
>I fucking talk about how cute she is straight to her face
>anyway years pass
>go back to uni year after graduation
>playing drinking games talking about old crushes
>bring up how big a crush I had on her
>while she's there
>she's like nuhuh
>UM FUCKING DUH I DID
>she said she had the biggest crush on me
>but honestly thought I was just straight tease until she saw me dating a girl later
>tf
>I kissed you
>I held your hand
>I PUT ALL MY LATINA MOVES ON YOU
>LIKE I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO DANCE CUMBIA ALL SLOW AND SEXY AND SHIT
>AND TOLD YOU BAD PICK UP LINES
>I TOLD YOUR FRIENDS I LIKED YOU ALONG WITH YOUR FACE
>lol she didn't believe it she was too shy
>her friend screaming he told her I liked her
>she actually drunk cries over the missed opportunity

So fucking mad. I try so hard sometimes to get past that femme invisibility shit but idk man. Shy girls are my shit but ya'll just don't pick it up at all.
>>
>>5281261
>>LIKE I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO DANCE CUMBIA
Fucking disgusting. What sort of shitty marginal town do you crawled out from?
>>
>>5281261
Sorry that happened, but it makes a good story, hahaha...

But yes, asking her out is my plan.

What I don't know is if she's in cahoots with my bros or if my bros are trying to hook us up without her cooperation. Whether that's happening influences my approach, y'know?

She did let me lay my head on her boob for an extended period of time, though. And also she pet my hair while she let me lay my head in her lap. So maybe I am missing obvious signals.
>>
>>5281324
It's the easiest shit to teach white people tho.
>>
>>5281341
Certainly dancing like a thirld world starving monkey is not hard, but at least have some dignity and teach her something less shitty.
>>
>>5281261
That's why I now get explicit and ask.
>>
>>5280491
bro, if she's a genuine qt 3.2, crushing on her is gay as fu. if she has the D, that's a more gray answer, but go full force assuming she doesn't. plus tb honst everyone is your imagination until you get their clothes off. come back for more advice when you start dating her.
>>
>>5281420
apparently she went d2v not too long ago, but she has a boyfriend but he looks like more support system shit than anything. Are all transgirls inherently a lil bit gay is that just a made-up meme
>>
>>5281065
Shit I didn't even realize I had made a typo. I meant LGBT events that WEREN'T inherently sexual. I want more casual opportunities to meet people as friends.
>>
>>5281354
Are you thinking of the wanna b 2step jumping up and down in pointy boots that wetbacks do? Or the actual cumbia steps like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOe-efPzeKI
>>
>>5281458
wtf, if she needs a trans support system even though she started when she was 10 and is 110% passing qt, something's not right. I mean from the trans people I've seen go through it... transition isn't supposed to be a life-long thing. Their goal is just to come out the other side and have a normal life, so like 8+ years is a long time to be stuck in the middle needing trans-specific help.

I think most trans girls are gay or bi. it's about 1/3 for each sexuality, so you have a 2/3 chance with any given girl. And honstly even most 'straight' girls have a little gay in them, trans or regular. Girls are just soft and naturally attractive to everyone and not scary like penises.
>>
>>5281354
>>5281341
>>5281324
Former gfs taught me samba, tango, belly dancing, the waltz and many other classical dances, and modern jazz dancing. I learned burlesque on my own. In a home that I had custom built, I had them put in a dance studio/ballroom.

Dance is such a fun way to exercise too.

>>5281487
I wondered, but took it as written.
>>
>>5281617
>Dance is such a fun way to exercise too

It really is.

It helped me to be less clumsy so damn much.
>>
>>5281580
>And honstly even most 'straight' girls have a little gay in them, trans or regular. Girls are just soft and naturally attractive to everyone and not scary like penises.
this is such hopeful thinking, I laugh at you. Straight girls are strictly straight. Most people have a dick fetish. And if you can say that straight girls can go gay, the same can be said of gay girls who can go straight.

Also, majority of transgirls are straight. Estro will turn you in that direction 60% of the time.
>>
File: tell me more.jpg (41 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
tell me more.jpg
41 KB, 224x224
>>5281617
>modern jazz dancing
>>
>>5281458
I think the ones who like men some or a lot are more likely to transition early because it is in their face. Those that primarily like women don't have as much need, unless it becomes a crisis. They can squash the feelings for awhile and even find other temporary outlets, but eventually they get to strong to ignore. They are then screwed because they waited to long, and their body has unfortunately gone though full masculinization. Dysphoria tends to get worse as a person ages. The psychological damage seams to be accumulative unless there is an outlet. Even if there is an outlet, it still can get critical, just takes longer.

>>5281580
Even the best passing still get discriminated against. Especially from potential partners.
>>
Lesgen talking about trannies and gender dysphoria.

Fuck all of you who are doing this.
>>
>>5281580
I'm only going off of my onlooker status. Her bf looks like he dons fucking Elliot Rodger cosplay everyday. Also she does speeches on campus and is apparently like the caitlyn jenner of the state is terms of transfame ? That's how I found out about that whole deal. So I think she owns her trans-ness.

I was probably just hanging out of my own fag hope, I guess.

>>5281697
this is probably true qh
>>
>>5281751
I personally wanna talk more about dancing.

Idk why this other bitch is going on about wanting to date some straight fucking dudes mtf. Like even without mtf shit's a bad idea, bitch make another thread about it.

Wish I had more gifs of girls dancing.
>>
>>5281697
can confirm, lesbian with dick fetish, but I don't actually want to fuck a dude. I confuse myself.
>>
>>5281839
It might be a submissive type thing. Straight submissive guys seem to like dick as well.
>>
I like soft butches and my gf is one but I really love a fem in heels and leggings. It bugs me sometimes. What do?
>>
>>5281981
Be the femme in heels and leggings?

Be the lesbian you wanna see in the world anonette
>>
>>5281697
Ew go away tranny
>>
>>5281711
It's a more free style version of jazz dance and ballet dancing and typically has many other dance elements melded into it. It can be very free form. My gf learned it in hs, and taught me while we were in college. I most liked doing it improvisationally for general exercise.

This is a good choreographed routine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0d7R6TsSqY

This one is much better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylhnf8q2UDk
>>
>>5282050
Looks kinda shit, anon. It's probably fun to do, but they were all over the place. If that's what jazz dance is, it's incompetent and formless.
>>
File: Louis_Armstrong_restored.jpg (3 MB, 3738x2912) Image search: [Google]
Louis_Armstrong_restored.jpg
3 MB, 3738x2912
>>5282050
But where is the jazz?

https://youtu.be/7myLXPUBB_w
>>
>>5282050
man that modern dance shit is just not entertaining at all to watch. Like I get the technical skill or art of it but it's just not shit I give a fuck for. Like a pollock painting. Too boring.
>>
All I want is a hot and loving cis gf who is great fuck with a strap on and she'll let me top her with it too
>>
File: Kate-Bush_7419.jpg (124 KB, 992x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kate-Bush_7419.jpg
124 KB, 992x1024
>kate bush will never ever bust yr clouds
>>
>>5282128
>strap ons
Not even once.
>>
>>5282223
I prefer strap ons to flesh dicks. Sorry m8, but the real thing is gross as fuck. Why else do gay men have to visit the health clinic all the Damn time.

Plus vaginas are so cute and delicious. Strap ons are just toys to add to the fun. Don't need no man.
>>
>>5282223
>not lovingly sucking your gf's fake dick
>>
>>5282263
>I prefer strap ons to flesh dicks.
I prefer neither, thank you. I'm actually a lesbian.

>>5282270
>wanting any kind of dick
>ever
>mfw
>>
>>5282270
Some top girls get off on that. If my gf asked me, I'd suck her strap on. Hell yeah
>>
>>5282287
Whatever m8. I'm still exclusively fucking cis girls and having grand organs so I'm pretty sure I can still call myself a lez
>>
>>5282296
*orgasms

Not organs. Lel
>>
>>5282296
>having a perfectly good vagina there
>attaching a false penis to it
At least tell me it isn't realistic. Purple cylinder or some shit.
>>
>>5282296
And honestly, aside from the whole penis is disgusting aspect, I just don't get the appeal. You're not even fucking your gf at that point, you're fucking an insensate piece of plastic. What's even the point of having sex that isn't skin-on-skin? Go buy yourself a sybian or some shit, it'll be exactly the same.
>>
>>5282311
I don't waste her goods. I eat that pussy. It's the main course.
>>
>>5282315
I like it when a girl dominates me. And using sex toys to fill my holes. It's extra fun.
>>
>>5282128
I rock the shit out of a strap on. Shit is great.

Got a gf tho. Sorry.

Strap ons are why I don't get dudes saying all a lesbian needs is to get dicked. Like damn I can find literally any dick larger than yours or just custom fit to my pussy and it'd vibrate and never not be hard. Hell I can even make it harder than dick. I could get a dildo made of steel dude. Literal stainless steel. Again custom built to always hit the spot. Wtf dick gone do for me besides disappoint compared to that.

Like have you had this shit? This shit is amazing goddamn dude. This plus some heavy vibrating wand on your clit and I swear to god I never cried before but I cried at that combo. Shit is too intense. I did it too much once and it ruined normal sex for me for a while I had to lay off.
>>
>>5281981
dress up time
>>
lesbians are dumb and gay.
>>
>>5282366
Good for you.
Now that your brains are completely blasted off from your body, I'm gonna go hook up with a qt cis girl and eat some pussy
>>
>>5282315
That's a pretty masculine idea of sex you have there.
>>
>>5282315
I like looking at her face and also grabbing titties and that's hard when my face is in the pussy so sometimes strap on. It's just extra shit in the multi task event that is fucking.
>>
>>5282387
*sigh* It's a shame all lesbians have going for themselves is being lesbians...
>>
>>5282081
LOL, in the roots of jazz dance. Many of the moves are from African dances.

>>5282120
It takes awhile to learn the language of dance. I think I learned it by osmosis or something as a teen. As a preteen I started going to many dance shows, from ballet to contemporary, with friends of my mom when their husbands couldn't go. That became more regular, and soon I was routinely going with a couple of them. By the time I was 18 I was throughly hooked, and learning as many forms of dance as I could.

>>5282263
>Strap ons are just toys to add to the fun.
So true, yet I think I prefer feeldoes.

>>5282315
live control means a lot. I pay attention to how my partner is responding, and change what I'm doing to suit. You don't get that from a Sybian.
>>
I just remembered I had a dream where a hot naked prostitute entered the room and was eyeing me wanting to touch me and I was uncomfortable because I didn't want her to know I'm gay because there were other people there but somehow she knew and softly caressed my arm, pinned me down to bed and stroked my back with her fingers and that felt really good and sort of tickled at the same time but then I woke up.

Why does one can't never go all the way in dreams? It makes me sad.
>>
>get home from work to find my qt gf still sleeping in bed
>quietly take off my work clothes off and switch into comfy clothes
>gently get under the blanket and bury my face into her hair as i let the rest of my body conform to her curves
>feel completely blissful as she half wakes up to grab my hand and we both go to sleep
>wake up in a cold bed
>alone
>tfw mentally ill neet scum with no gf

i'm thankful for dreams and for pills that allow me to spend as much time as physically possible avoiding the harsh realities of waking life
>>
File: bisluts.png (40 KB, 243x361) Image search: [Google]
bisluts.png
40 KB, 243x361
Reminder that bisluts are constantly getting soaked in man stink and man juice and only go out with lesbians for personal gain to break your heart into a bajillion pieces, and that sooner or later they will try to tempt you into wicked heterolisms, because they despise your gold star status.
>>
>>5282499
I had a dream several months ago where I was undercover as a lesbian prostitute (that is, specifically for women) and decided I may as well play the part while waiting for my mark.

Are we drift compatible, anon?
>>
>>5279942
Sorry to hear that. I see my ex every Monday because we have classes in the same building that day. I try to avoid her, but we always wind up running into each other. Shit sucks.
>>
>>5280749
>Both my LDR gfs will be there too

U wot m8
>>
>>5276971
I was reminded to be thankful for my uncle Joakim. He visited me and my gf with his bf in the weekend and we had a great time going shopping and playing Wii U games while drunk in the night.

That man literally meant I could live comfortably while I studied and he was my idol when I was little, when wasn't sure being homosexual was okay.
>>
>>5282578
I feel sad after reading this.
>>
>>5284563
I am polybiromantic, meaning I can be simultaneously gay and straight if dating a bf & gf

Just kidding, I'm only a metatroll. Poly is off-putting enough, and then both being LDRs just screams anxious dissatisfaction.
>>
>>5283488
>tfw bislut sub with a massive female preference
>tfw MR lesb dom will never want me even though id literally die if one wanted me to
>>
>>5281917
That actually makes a twisted kind of sense. I think all guys are obsessed with dick anyway, /a/ fucking loves traps.
>>
>>5279018
Get a binder if it's your chest that's bothering you. gc2b has nice, affordable ones and it really helps on bad days.
>>
>>5282499
Are you a virgin? Maybe it'd because your brain Doesn't know what sex is
>>
>>5284563
I'm in a triangle with both a lesbian and a bisexual woman. Funny thing is the gal that calls herself a lesbian is in a marriage with a man, but they are each other's beards, and long time business partners.

>>5284694
>anxious dissatisfaction
No, we were FWB when young so there is a history there. I'm seriously considering moving back to the same city they live in, but I feel I need my own income, and it's an expensive city to live in. Currently seeing each other is more of a scheduling issue than anything else.
>>
>>5281067
I always assume poly stories here are trannies or just dudes bullshitting. Lesbians irl are too monogamous. Only cis chicks into poly are those genderqueer politicking sort or mormons.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InzNRGQcPhQ
>>
>>5285315
Go away
>>
File: 1413591736456.png (384 KB, 1416x2332) Image search: [Google]
1413591736456.png
384 KB, 1416x2332
>>5285315
>tfw this will never be you
>>
File: coco-1024x1024.png (684 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
coco-1024x1024.png
684 KB, 1024x1024
>fall in love with a qt gurl
>she alredy have a gf
>her gf is ugly and fat

I really want her but i think she is so in love with her gf, i just want to kill myself
>>
File: 908345.png (249 KB, 351x426) Image search: [Google]
908345.png
249 KB, 351x426
>>5285768
>fall in love with qt girl
>she has a gf
>gf is also qt to a t
THIS STORY IS OLD
BUT IT GOES ON
>>
>>5285315
More details requested
>>
>>5285401
God, I hate lesbian pornography.
>>
>>5284718
>bislut with massive female preference
Eh. That's acceptable. If you're like a Kinsey 5 you're close enough to gay that it doesn't really matter.
>>
Damnit, why did I ever think it was a good idea to get into a ldr.

I refuse to give up on this out of sheer stubborn batshit crazy devotion so I'm kind of stuck.
>>
>>5287049
Don't do that. You've got limited time on the earth, don't waste it in some shit LDR that doesn't make you happy because you're shit-scared of being alone.
>>
>>5287108
I wont back down on the promise I made
This wouldnt be half as hard if she spoke to me more than twice a week
>>
>>5287049
>>5287242
>>5287108 is right.

if you made a promise to a person she no longer is, you are released from that promise. being stubborn doesn't make you a better person, it just makes you stubborn. change what needs to change, learn what needs to be learned.

the earlier comment about polysluts being anxious and dissatisfied is a good thing to look at too. they can be so stubborn that instead of breaking off a relationship that isn't working, they pick up a second one hoping it will fill that hole. that's kind of a band-aid-over-band-aid solution, you know?
>>
>>5287242
The fuck kind of shit juvenile promise did you make? You never make a promise in a relationship about not leaving someone. Times change, people change, and nothing is forever. A relationship that you stay in out of anything other than genuinely wanting to be there isn't a relationship at all - it's a hostage situation. Are you twelve, that you think this is normal? That this is what dating people is about?

You are free to leave ANY relationship at any time. Staying out of guilt or out of some shit movie-drama promise to never leave isn't fair to you or to the person you're dating.

From the sounds of it, it sounds like she's already checked out. So what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>5287313
She hasn't checked out. She doesn't talk much to anyone. I don't wanna dump it for something I told myself I'd work through.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUplbTOuFGk
>>
>>5287335
I told myself I'd become a nun if my high school girlfriend ever broke up with me. Did I end up becoming a nun just because I told myself I would? No, I learned that that was stupid, that there were other girls for me, and I moved on in a new direction. Every step forward works out better and better. Walking in circles doesn't.

We say these things to you because we've been through this kind of stuff too. We realized how much time and effort we spent for something that didn't work out, and we really empathize with your situation. We don't want other people to go through what we regret going through. <3 stay strong and think hard about what we're saying and what's best for you.
>>
File: eyeroll.gif (982 KB, 390x259) Image search: [Google]
eyeroll.gif
982 KB, 390x259
>>5287335
>she hasn't checked out
>she only talks to me twice a week
Fine. Throw a few years of your life away on this miserable shit relationship. It's all part of the learning process.
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>5287370
>not keeping your promise and going the shiori route
Do you even love Maria-sama? Fucking scrub.
>>
any lipstick lesbians here or are you all manly butch dykes?
>>
File: kill myself.jpg (31 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
kill myself.jpg
31 KB, 442x298
>tfw you want to start dating again but you're too much of a cowardly cunt to put your pictures up on okcupid
>>
>>5287473
I'm a man trapped inside a girly girl's body.
>>
File: tealc.jpg (14 KB, 351x360) Image search: [Google]
tealc.jpg
14 KB, 351x360
>>5287479
Fuck off tranny interloper. Jesus cuntsucking Christ. This is for cis lesbians only.
>>
>>5287473
Bulldyke sounding off.
>>
>>5287484
I was born a female and remain a female so eat shit.
>>
>>5287490
What can I say, I like makeup, fashion, and eating pussy.
>>
>>5287473
I've heard the term Chapstick Lesbian, and I like that.

I mean like I only have brothers, and my closest friends are mostly guys. I care about looking nice and cute/ femme but don't care too much about 1000 products and 9999 hours getting ready if that makes sense. I pretty much just like girls like myself too, I'm a huge narcissist :\ I just can't relate to high-femme/ lipstick or butch.
>>
>>5287473
I'm not especially into make up but I'm kinda lowkey femme. Like long hair, I keep it styled, skin care, pluck eyebrows, shave, fashion, not opposed to dresses/skirts.

Compared to straight girls I get called more butch but compared to lesbians femme. I don't stress over it as much as I used to though. The only thing that bugs me is if I do something and assholes go "of course you do that thing, cause you're a lesbian" and it's some inane thing like using a wallet instead of a purse or wearing a watch.
>>
>>5287519
Who the fuck wears a purse instad of a fucking god damn wallet? I hate straight women so much, the least practical beings in this Earth.
>>
>>5287370
Honestly anon there isn't better for me out there. I will always fall in love batshit crazy fast and form dependency so fast anybody worthwhile will see the red flags and ditch me.

The best I can do is try to control and not act on my craziness but I lack the discipline for that.
>>
File: basically this purse.jpg (31 KB, 401x495) Image search: [Google]
basically this purse.jpg
31 KB, 401x495
>>5287523
I like purses for tampon/pad shit obviously. But then sometimes I just prefer my small cute little backpack thing. Either way I keep it small.

But if I'm not on the rag I just use a wallet.

Though rn it's winter jacket wearing season and I just put that shit in one of those pockets instead.
>>
>>5287335

My first girlfriend was like that. All my love, my urging, my support -- it just enabled her. She didn't become better until I disappeared completely. She reinvested in her friends, moved, and is in a wonderful (and weird) relationship and doing what she loves. And it only happened because she hit rock bottom.

Let her fall. You only owe time to YOU, babydyke.
>>
File: tfwshelovesyou.png (753 KB, 683x862) Image search: [Google]
tfwshelovesyou.png
753 KB, 683x862
>>5287473
Kinda lazy femme? I don't really like the term chapstick lesbian, although that probably fits me the best.

>>5287523
I like purses. I typically stick with backpacks and messenger bags but if I'm dressing a bit more femme than usually I'll go with a purse to carry around.
I'll wear my keys on a carabiner clipped to my jeans, sure, but I can't get into carrying around a wallet. I don't think I even have jeans with deep enough pockets to hold an actual wallet anyway.
>>
>>5287558
I've been on my own. I just stagnate.

Legitimately the only progress I've made is due to people I feel dependent towards showing me or pushing me in the right direction.

Work?
Abusive friend whose spell I fell under set me on it.

Fashion?
All solo attempts failed. All progress is from a friend dragging me the right way.

I'm not a NEET hiding in my parents house entirely because of other people.
>>
File: 242v9xg.jpg (158 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
242v9xg.jpg
158 KB, 1600x900
>when you're looking for lesbian fanfiction and you come across one that's apparently omegaverse
>>
>>5287589
Yeah I've seen this too it's always like "I gotta fist my pussy juice into you and that'll impregnate you"

Which...I mean probably doesn't work at all but yo when has unpractical understanding of sex stopped me from enjoying porn.
>>
File: 1367183757706.png (398 KB, 1092x685) Image search: [Google]
1367183757706.png
398 KB, 1092x685
>>5287632
>not wanting to be impregnated by a girl's life-giving juice
I hate the idea of being pregnant, but that fantasy is so attractive.
>>
>>5287523
I love my purse. 99% of the time I just carry my little one for practical shit. Tissue, mints, keys, phone, notebook, pen, built-in section instead of wallet. It's just big enough that I can stick my kindle in there if I'm going somewhere boring.

Seriously, even the minimum wouldn't fit in jeans pockets, and I wear skirts too. Phone + wallet + house keys + car keys would NOT be alright in anything but like men's extra-loose jeans.

I used to date a girl who would only wear tights, she would just carry her phone, overstuffed men's wallet (formerly her dad's), and mess of keys on a lanyard. She dropped and lost all of those things constantly. she also never wore bras or underwear which wasn't as awesome as it sounds. I like the underwear state of undress :|

>>5287575
I said chapstick earlier which I like by definition (from my understanding at least) but I like lazy-femme better.
>>
>>5287588
Yeah, retard, that's called "being a social animal." That doesn't mean you "owe" something to a long distance relationship where you are barely even in fucking contact.
>>
>>5287658
Ok, sorry
>>
>>5287632
I didn't even open it cuz omegaverse shit is creepy as hell.

But it's just like WHAT? HOW? That doesn't even make sense.

Fuckin' creepy-ass gay rape shit infiltrating my lesbian porn.
>>
File: but-why.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
but-why.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>5287647
>wanting to be impregnated
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRuwujXWGhA
>>
File: tyleewhat.png (28 KB, 481x158) Image search: [Google]
tyleewhat.png
28 KB, 481x158
>tfw no disney obsessed gf to play in the parks with
I just want someone to be an huge child with me and meet princesses
>>
File: 1432851264998.png (432 KB, 664x757) Image search: [Google]
1432851264998.png
432 KB, 664x757
>>5287756
>not wanting to be magically impregnated by your wife and having her healthy babies
It's just one step closer to getting rid of boys, like your retarded image.
>>
File: horror.jpg (41 KB, 425x960) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
41 KB, 425x960
>>5287900
y'all got problems
>>
>>5287504
>Chapstick Lesbian
I always associated that with the outdoors types that like hiking, hang gliding, skiing, etc..
>>
>>5287523
I almost always carry a bag, because I really like having a book with me. You never know when you might need a book. My grandparents laughed at me for bringing five books on a berry-picking outing once, but who was the one laughing when the car broke down and we were stuck up a mountain for hours?
>>
>>5287820

I have a season pass. Let's do this.
>>
>>5287927
Yep, can't have to much reading material. Now I just have my tablet and a big recharge battery for it. That has replaced the books. I usually had two novels minimum, and a bunch of journal articles in mine. With the tablet, I get to carry a reference library with me.

Purse wise, I often carry a clutch I made that has a bit of room for the minimums. I keep my phone and tablet in it.
>>
>>5288085
Yeah, I usually opt for something with e-ink unless I'm reading magazines or comics, but being able to carry so many books is fantastic. I can pack so much lighter for trips.
>>
File: 144747720532.jpg (67 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
144747720532.jpg
67 KB, 750x750
>>5287647
I know what you mean, thinking about being pregnant is completely disgusting and weird but thinking about a qt grill impregnating me while I masterbate creates the best orgasms.
>>
File: 1447859691892.png (557 KB, 780x850) Image search: [Google]
1447859691892.png
557 KB, 780x850
>>5288267
That wasn't even the image I wanted.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (59 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
59 KB, 640x960
>>5288273
Are we posting lewd now?
>>
File: 1446121090944.jpg (64 KB, 604x455) Image search: [Google]
1446121090944.jpg
64 KB, 604x455
>>5288298
I only have 2D lewd though.
>>
File: 1445234716442.jpg (57 KB, 329x557) Image search: [Google]
1445234716442.jpg
57 KB, 329x557
>tfw no gf sleeping in your bed while you stay up all night doing horrible college homework

WHY LIVE
>>
File: 1448072226978.png (120 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
1448072226978.png
120 KB, 500x472
I want to die
>>
File: vi.png (313 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
vi.png
313 KB, 500x334
>>5288314
How about we meet in the middle, this gay cosplayer is such a qt
>>
File: 1405266391457.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1405266391457.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>5287900
>tfw no world without men
>>
>>5288637
>tfw no world without males and bisexuals
But I feel that this is an obstacle the human race will eventually overcome. We'll be stronger for it once the new Earth is transformed into a lesbian utopia.
>>
File: smug cat.jpg (84 KB, 962x715) Image search: [Google]
smug cat.jpg
84 KB, 962x715
>>5288661
We should take over the actual isle of lesbos and repurpose it.
>>
Do you girls cum and orgasm at the same time? For me I do but my gf says she doesn't and it's completely alien to me.

I don't think I'm seen her 'orgasm' so I don't know if that means she just has no physcial reaction and just enjoys the feeling or if it's just more intense. What the hell is cummin if it's not an orgasm?

Can anyone else help? Have I just never truly orgasmed?
>>
>>5288757
Wat.

Cumming and orgasming are the same thing.

Does she reach a peak of sexual pleasure, clamp down with her hoo-hah, and experience sexual release? Because if she does that, she orgasms. And cums. Because they are the same thing and she is deeply confused in some way.
>>
File: Lunchbox_-_Yukari_09.png (78 KB, 630x640) Image search: [Google]
Lunchbox_-_Yukari_09.png
78 KB, 630x640
>>5288762
Yeah that's what she does and until she brought it up i thought she was doing both. But she keeps telling me that since anti-depressants they're separate now.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>5288811
wat.

You need to ask her to explain what the difference is and which is happening to her. Because what she is saying makes no goddamn sense.
>>
>>5288819
Yeah I guess I'll ask her more about it next time I see her.
>>
>>5287473
>long hair
>no makeup, simple maintenance only (moisturize, bit of perfume..)
>starting to femme up my wardrobe a bit but generally go with sneakers, jeans and T
>generally present typically masculine mannerisms (as opposed to my sister who often seems like she's trying to come off as a princess)
>will cross legs like a lady, too

What am I?
>>
After nearly three years of dating my gf, I think I'm nearly 100% sure that she's asexual. Coming from someone who puts a lot of importance on intimacy, feels bad man.
>>
>>5288892
chapstick, sounds like
>>
Every winter I go from fem to tomboy because of the cold.

I want to wear dresses or something similar but I don't want to freeze. Can anyone recommend anything?
>>
>>5288919
Well, one of my old crush almost never wear jean even in winter. She told me that with a cotton tight it is as warm as jean, sometime better.
With coat kinda like pic related, and a cute skirt, it was warm enough.

Don't give up being a qt because of the cold.
>>
>>5288637
>>5288661
>>5288727
How many civilizations are matriarchs? How many of those cultures have made a decided mark in history, and aren't isolated communes or feminist ecovillages?

You want to live by yourselves, whatever, more bi pussy for me, but really, technologically and culturally, women are the gender more likely to be replaced by machinery or some augments. And not in some sense of 'haha take that biocunts' I mean in sheer numbers. Lesbians are still women, and women categorically avoid the eschelons of power and structure more than men do. You can say it's all patriarchy and whatever, but we've had women's liberation for a damn long time, and female architects, engineers, scientists, military strategists, economists and more are few and far between. How many lesbians do you know that want to work on the machines that make our civilization run? And I don't just mean be in politics, I mean boots on the ground, minds to the grindstone work, anyone can push papers and kiss babies.
>>
File: berry-club-t-shirt_design.png (68 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
berry-club-t-shirt_design.png
68 KB, 280x280
>>5287916
Uh oh, if that's true, I'm not chapstick at all! I just thought of it as one step removed from lipstick. Like inherently feminine but not putting as much work into it.
>>
File: eBZOwi5.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
eBZOwi5.jpg
1 B, 486x500
Any lipstick lesbians here who like other lipstick lesbians? I remember someone awhile ago calling us true lesbians since we're girls who look like girls who like other girls who look like girls. Are the rumors true that we're a dying breed?
>>
>>5290261
Lipstick lesbian here, I mostly go for chapstick lesbians but I wouldn't say no to a true femme, the main struggle is finding out if they're actually gay or not (I'm always read as straight)
>>
>>5290331
Same on all counts.
>>
>>5288480
Me too, Kuso, but as long as yuri exists I won't kill myself. Yuri is my reason for existing and don't want to lose it.
>>
>>5290331
>>5290261
Chapstick here. Always wanted a true lipstick girlfriend, but always wind up being with other chapsticks just because of this. Every true femme I know seems to like penis deep down.
>>
>>5290404
I think I'm more naturally on the Chapstick side of the spectrum, but one day a couple of years ago I was like "Fuck it. Go full-on femme. It'll be hilarious."

I still keep it pretty casual in my day to day, but I like going all out for special occasions.
>>
>>5290453
Me too. I'm usually t-shirt or jersey and jeans kind of girl, but every so often I like the whole getting dressed to the nines and femming it up.
>>
>>5290261
I can't date another girl that's just as feminine as me. She either has to me more in wearing full heels/lipstick or be more tomboy. Otherwise shit gets weird.
>>
>tfw usually my gf and I get our periods at the same time
>She's really late this time
>Mine is almost over, and she finally got hers

Suffering.
>>
>>5290331
I'm generally read as straight myself aswell but I think most girls have a little bi to them even the most girly girl so it's just nice to approach them and even just be blunt. It can work. I've even gotten a few random girls to kiss me too.
>>
>>5290261
You are what we all aspire to be. I think it's actually becoming the growing trend. Femme/Femme couples are the best kind of couple above all - bar none.
>>
>>5290469
Yeah. Lately I've kind of liked the classic kind of looks with a tomboyish streak.
>>
>>5288892
You!

Don't worry about it. Just be your authentic self.

>>5289016
I have a few fleece tights that are easily warmer than any jeans I have.

>>5290124
I'm likely very out of date on the labels. Most of the very mixed crowd of people I hang with don't care about labels.
>>
>tfw qt hitting on me
>"I break a lot of hearts"
>kbye
>she doesn't give up being a flirt and I start crushing on her
>she has a gf, 8 months going strong
>tfw my heart is torn
>>
how do i get through this holiday season without her lesgen ;_;
>>
>>5288898
I know this feeling. Have you talked about it with her?
>>
File: 1427990933333.jpg (330 KB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
1427990933333.jpg
330 KB, 1414x2000
>>5291017
I don't really do the labels either, I just like to know them so I don't give someone the wrong impression. Actually lesgen is the only place I've heard most labels. Even my gay friends never heard of things like goldstar anywhere else.

>>5291414
>lesgen ;_;

there's your answer. and /c/. come to /c/.
>>
>>5291434
hey that art looks familiar, I think I picked up their book for someone once
>>
File: kill self.jpg (44 KB, 712x528) Image search: [Google]
kill self.jpg
44 KB, 712x528
>>5291434
>lesgen being the only thing to get you through the holidays
>>
>>5288898
>>5291427
Have you ever considered that they are asexual with YOU? Silly cůcks.
>>
>>5288892
I got it. You're me.
>>
File: imma bad bitch.webm (397 KB, 718x480) Image search: [Google]
imma bad bitch.webm
397 KB, 718x480
No gifts for anyone this year. Just me.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x351
>Be me
>Start to develop feelings for a girl
>Also be unapologetically libertarian/anti-SJ

>Girl lets slip on a social media conversation that she's been going on dates with progressive hipster types

Why why why are all gay women in their 20s like this. They're either SJW liberal arts majors or bisexual single moms. Fuck the "lesbian community", how do I meet women who aren't batshit insane?
>>
>>5292536
Just start dating women in their 30s.

Or be like me and become dead inside.
>>
>>5292536
Date me, I'm sane and hate identity politics and weak/dependency enabling feminism.

Join me and I shall become a self made millionaire of my own company and spend my hard earned money on a qt like you
>>
>>5292577
I should have known, I met her while I was still in my tumblr phase

I grew out of it

She didn't
>>
>>5292536
I'm single in my 20s and low maintenance. But I also think politics are dumb.
>>
File: 32998699.jpg (90 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
32998699.jpg
90 KB, 500x282
>when you're trying to watch something with an SJW and they keep stopping to criticize the show/movie for not being inclusive/feminist/whatever enough and talking about the fucking Bechdel test
>>
>>5292536
>complaining about not meeting normal woman
>posting from an iphone

Delete yourself.
>>
File: 1446939140246.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446939140246.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>5292654
Show them Valkyrie Drive and ask them if it passes the test and is inclusive enough.

You would be surprised of so many anime that pass the test, even when they are made by the oppressive patriarchy.
>>
File: jlaweuw.gif (40 KB, 302x200) Image search: [Google]
jlaweuw.gif
40 KB, 302x200
>>5292763
>watching anime
>ever
I'll just kick out the SJWs instead, thanks.
>>
>old campus was 2k big
>new campus is 20k+ big
>so many hot chicks
>sit across from one in the shuttle
>she double takes when she sees me in the locker room
>smiled at me yesterday when we passed each other
Muh heart. Being a commuter sucks.
>>
File: 1447254633317.jpg (371 KB, 1110x1568) Image search: [Google]
1447254633317.jpg
371 KB, 1110x1568
>>5292767
>not watching media that passes all of the feminist tests
>being a bad lesbian
>>
File: c8d.jpg (45 KB, 680x708) Image search: [Google]
c8d.jpg
45 KB, 680x708
>>5292790
>caring about feminist "tests"
REEEEEE SJW GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1447906859064.jpg (154 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
1447906859064.jpg
154 KB, 800x651
>>5292822
Is it TWO THOUSAND FIFTEEN after the birthday of our lord and savior Jesus Christ and you don't support equality of women and oppressed company over white cis straight heterosexual first world men? Get the fuck out of here back to /r9k/ and /pol/ you fucking shitlord.
>>
File: meme hell.jpg (39 KB, 383x364) Image search: [Google]
meme hell.jpg
39 KB, 383x364
>tfw too SJW for 4chan and too anti-SJW for SJWs
>>
>>5292763
Doesn't that have loli nipples?
>RIP in piece in jail
>>
>>5292868
>>>/reddit/ is unironically your place.
>>
>>5292892
But I don't like reddit's layout, which is why I don't go there.
>>
>>5292892
Leddit is pretty SJW tbqh

The other day I was in a 50 million child whine thread about someone using "autistic" as an insult.
>>
>>5292873
The youngest character to show nipples is pic related and she looks like this.
>>
>>5292897
Too bad for you then.

>>5292912
They also post threads anti-SJW.
>>
Does Tinder work? I ont even have a facebook so making one just for Tiner seems like to much work if its just going to be girls looking for a one night stand. Why is it so hard to find a girl to have a date with?
>>
>>5292925
>>5292912
Why can't there be a place where people just chill out?
>>
Where to find qt Aryan gf?
>>
>>5294244
1930 Germany.
>>
File: vintage.jpg (54 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
vintage.jpg
54 KB, 500x667
>>5294293
Truly, I was born in the wrong time.
>>
>>5276971
Not really feeling thankful for anything tonight. I'm a server in a restaurant and had a couple of customers walk out on a $50 tab. Had to pay the whole thing. Fuck people.
>>
>>5294457
they make you pay for that?
fucking quit
>>
>>5294457
That's garbage. Where is this place
>>
>>5294464
>>5294469
It's a pizzeria. I need the job too badly right now to be able to quit.
>>
File: 1421214102951.jpg (161 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1421214102951.jpg
161 KB, 600x450
>tfw just finished re-reading the kannazuki no miko manga
Truly a timeless masterpiece. Also I now want to get raped by a Chikane too.
>>
>>5294514
The manga was shit bruh.
>>
>>5294572
>opinions
>>
File: aaeugh.gif (380 KB, 320x183) Image search: [Google]
aaeugh.gif
380 KB, 320x183
>>5294572
All manga is shit.
>>
>>5294611
Reminder that Disney has the fault that many young adults and people in their early 30's are furries.

Manga does not create furries by the way.
>>
>>5294621
No, manga just creates child molesters.
>>
>>5294631
Otaku are too beta to molest a child though, and loli is not 3D CP.
>>
>>5294579
These past eleven years I had believed it to be a universally agreed upon truth. I'm shocked to come upon someone who believes it has worth.
>>
>>5294636
Nah, child rape is the school shooting of the weeaboo world.
>>
>>5294643
>not liking incest end
What a faggot, and everyone at /u/ too. [spoiler]Although what makes the manga worth are the bold yuri scenes[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.