[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a gender clinic. There is no such thing as genderfluid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1447896848342.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447896848342.gif
1 MB, 500x281
I work at a gender clinic. There is no such thing as genderfluid or agender. You people waste time and resources.
>>
>>5254017
Saying the same thing over and over again doesn't make it true :^)
>>
>>5254017
You have dick or vagina, or an incorrect brain for your dick or vagina. That's it.
>>5254034
Sorry pal, but gender theory is wrong. However masculinity or feminity traits are a cultural thing.
>>
>>5254034

I'm the proffesional here. You special tumblr snowflake
>>
>>5254051
This
>>
>>5254017
^ He's right you know.
>>
They know. Their point is to waste time and resources.
>>
>>5254051
>>5254031
Umm
>>
>>5254081
Yeah I posted it twice. This thread seems more specific on the subject, and it is still relevant.
>>
>>5254096
You weren't the one that started this thread? Because it appeared right when you were arguing in the other thread. And there was another thread just like this one (not just same topic, OP was from a gender clinic and arguing that non-binary/genderqueer wasn't real) just a few days ago.
>>
>>5254017

Is your clinic privately or publicly funded? Is it in the UK?
>>
>>5254113
No, I didn't. I don't browse this board a lot actually. I believe it was the tripfag who initiated it haha.
>>
>>5254125
UK and I'd rather not say, sorry!
>>
>>5254137
That it was
>>
>>5254017

I'm a mtf self medding the past 7 years. What do you think of my types?
>>
>>5254165

If you're in the UK it can affect free treatment in the UK but that's it.

That's more of a thing endocrinologists care about :p as long as you don't do any harm, go for it!
>>
>>5254165
Not OP (I'm >>5254137), but maybe you can screw up with self medication. Take care of yourself, anon.

If by your types you mean mtf, I'm with you. I mean, how bad must be growing up with a body that you don't feel like your own. People like you always have existed, but thanks to science you can do something about it. I have a question for you, though.
How have you felt transitioning?
>>
>>5254184
On the meds things, certainly. Be careful! No injecting yourself either...I know most don't, but still.
>>
File: mein hormanes.jpg (272 KB, 736x596) Image search: [Google]
mein hormanes.jpg
272 KB, 736x596
>>5254191

Actually I've been injecting myself for years now. Pic related. Why do you say no injections?

>>5254175

I'm in the US, in a state with only one therapist for trans and one (shitty) clinic.

>>5254184

>How have you felt transitioning?

Breddy good to be honest. Nothing has seemed to be going wrong the whole time. I pass now, don't have any paperwork done other than a name change and gender marker on my drivers license, though, due to not going the official route.
>>
File: trisomyyyy13.jpg (41 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
trisomyyyy13.jpg
41 KB, 416x416
>>5254191
>>5254191

I hope you're still here ;_;

>>5254417

Also note Mein Kampf was from my history degree, not my political beliefs.
>>
>>5254051
"I'm too dumb to think outside of simple terms but I know I'm right"
>>
File: spierdalaj z mojej ziemi.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
spierdalaj z mojej ziemi.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>5254417
>>5254191
>>5254450

Fugg I guess they are gone. Damn. Was interested to hear what they had to say on injections. I'll be checking this thread for quite a while still.
>>
>>5254034
Talk about hypocrisy...
>>
>>5254417
We talked to eachother earlier. We talked about AA's, and then I asked about dosage on injections for E.

I'm going to be asking my doctor to put me on injections, she's clueless and doing this just because I already started self medding and now Norway has closed off import of any medications, though none of the websites that had injectables shipped to Norway eitherway. So she's been so nice to me and is going to prescribe me, though no local endo would tell her anything so I have to collect information for her by other doctors so she has reference material to trust.

I've been doing 4mg-6mg a day of E in pill form, so is 10mg estradiol valerate/1ml every week what I should ask for? I really want to feminize as quickly as possible. And do you have any references of doctors recommending this dose? I've collected some information for her by other doctors I'm going to print out when it comes to dosages, but I was hoping to be able to focus on injections from multiple sources.

Also I'm pretty sure you doubted I passed at just 5 months + a few days, I'm fulltime now actually. Makeup+cute clothes is magic.
>>
>>5254874

I remember us talking. 10mg/week is proper amount - but I did this research years ago. I dont have the links saved or anything, but do you have steam? I can probably help you out a bit.
>>
>>5254957
i do - the name is Moppypop on steam, my picture is some cute pink bunnygirl.
>>
>>5254977
Ok i will add you. Look for a russian name (im not russian myself though) might take a bit of time, maybe an hour before i get to my main computer, but i will add you.
>>
>>5255010
Okay. :>
>>
File: PCPrincipal.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PCPrincipal.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
I love how the enlightened PC bros here are so damn sure they're right. So imperialistic.

Let's marginalize every other culture around the world throughout human history that doesn't agree with gender theory. Their savage brown non-Western values on sex and sexuality are clearly wrong.

Those poor little backward retards must be converted to our one true faith of feminist gender theory. Verily, everyone ever from all the beautiful, untainted by JewChristCult cultures is wrong.

Our rich white elites in the modern Western women's studies department ivory tower know best.

Poor hateful heathen monkeyfuckers best get right with gender theory.

(PC fags are 1000x worse than Christian missionaries.)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.