[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identify that shiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: 43563457435.png (512 KB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
43563457435.png
512 KB, 1067x600
https://twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632

This is about the death of Alton Serling. Buckle in buttercup.

No politics though. I am just very curious. What exactly was pulled out of the pocket of Alton at about 0:29 seconds?

They claim it is a gun. If so, what kind?
>>
>>30525521
>If so, what kind?
Iphone with a video recording of the police harrasing him.
>>
File: pepe51.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pepe51.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
glock
>>
File: yawn.png (195 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
yawn.png
195 KB, 500x333
Sah Gay. Nice try OP.
>>
Looks like a little saturday night special a la >>30522541
>>
>>30525521
Another Dindu bites the dust. Stand by for yet another Great American Chimpout.
>>
>>30525568
>police harrasing him
Yeah I'm sure you'd be thrilled if some 2x ex-felon sex offender was selling bootleg cd's in front of your business, harassing customers, you wouldn't mind at all. Fucking cuck.
>>
>>30525521

Sheeit dude the video wasn't clear enough to tell what kind of gun it was. All I could see was the grip did not extend all the way to the bottom of the officer's hand so it wasn't that big and it was shiny. It was probably a bryco or a jennings.
>>
>>30525996
So glad I'm Texan and not American. Y'all give the nigs way too much power.
>>
>>30526023
Except the store owner gave him permission and had no issues with the guy selling his CDs. Bootlickers will literally defend anything pigs do.
>>
Well that was a little more brutal than I expected. Sort of looks like a "it's coming right at us!" situation...
>>
>>30526057

>power of free speech
>too much power

just secede already, faggot.
>>
>>30525521
Those cops are definitely going to prison/
>>
>>30526063
This lol. It's truly ridiculous the level of blindness these people are on.
>>
>>30525521
Who would be dumb enough to reach for anything in their pocket with two cops on top of them?

Either hes dumb or the police fucked up
>>
>>30525568
>>30526063
Too bad when the dispatcher gave the cops the call the complainant stated the guy had pulled the handgun on him.

>he a gud boy!
>dindu nuffin wrong!
>he jus wunted to b gangsta n go to college n sheeeit
>>
>>30526072
>looting and rioting is protected free speech

liberal detected.
>>
>>30526112
A nigger, duh.
>>
>>30526108
This happens in every thread, people just see a black guy and immediately call it justifiable.
>>30526123
That doesn't mean much considering the person that called in could have had some a dispute with Sterling. They didn't shoot him because he was brandishing m80.
>>
>>30525521
kimber
>>
>>30526063

Source?
>>
>>30526112
Why would mike brown rush a drawn police officer?
>>
>>30526063
You mean after his store was burned down the first time or second time? After being identified the man would say anything to avoid being mike browned by mike browns freinds
>>
>>30526100
When will you all learn what ever instinct in your little brain that says niggers are special and being targeted should just be ignored at this point and you should of realized your mistake as soon as you typed those words.
>>
>>30526195
Has nothing to do with niggers you fucking dipshit. They were very clearly in the wrong and there are a bunch of recent similar cases that resulted in prosecution.

Fuckoff back the /pol/, then kill yourself.
>>
Here is an idea...before we go rushing to pick a side, lets wait till we have all the facts and not just a bunch of facebook posts as evidence.

so far all I know about this case is that a black guy is dead at the hands of the cops....which is about all the rest of you know. Video or not context of the total sotuation is all that matters.
>>
>>30525521
This isn't a /k/ thread. Go away.
>>
>>30526208
What cases? without naming some shit no one has heard about

The police are not in the wrong m8 you have yet to prove any of that
>>
>>30526208
Persecution, not conviction. Just because charges are filed does not mean the cops are in the wrong.
At about 30 seconds into the video one cop pulls something from the black guy's pocket. It could very well have been a firearm, or it could have been a knife, or just a phone. We don't have all the facts now, so why jump to conclusions?
Videos don't tell the whole story.
>>
>>30526230
If he had a gun we would have heard by now
>>
>>30526141

who says what they're doing is legal? the only reason the cops don't do anything is because its better pr to let the riots peter out than to go in clubbing people.
>>
>>30526212
>lets wait till we have all the facts
you gonna be waiting forever.....

Govt has to get their public release story straight. Just look at Abu Hajar and the nightclub.
>"We gonna redact his 911 call, bcuz -insert bullshit here-"
>"This will be the most transparent presidential office in the history of the US" - the biggest fuckin liar ever
>"Shillary did nuttin wrung, it was just extreme carelessness, not sidestepping FOIA petitions if they ever arose, or drivescrubbing a fuckboat portion of the HDD"
fuck that shit.
>>
>>30526153
>witness claims to have seen gun
>perp pulls something shiny out of pocket during physical altercation
>"he gud boy! dint had no gun!"

Might have expected as much from a Muslim.

Lets look at what we know.

1. Dispatch had received not just man with a gun call but a man BRANDISHING the gun.

2. The LEOs tackled him. Clearly displayed on the video are the officers having an exchange with the suspect before one tackles him. Suspect seems quite defensive. Why? Is he a "AM I BEING DETAINED" lolbertarian? Likely not. Bet he didn't know who Gary Johnson or Austin Petersen are. What's more likely is that he refused to be patted down after officers had received call he pulled a firearm from his pocket.

Now there are many reasons one might refuse to be patted down. My guess is the gun in his pocket had something to do with it.

So the suspect, being non compliant and possibly armed and dangerous which remember the cops aren't randomly assuming he's armed, they've had a witness claim he was, needs to be searched. Police have plausible cause to believe he has a weapon, they need to continue their investigation especially if he DOES have a weapon. Combative, defensive, and unwilling to comply police decide they need to subdue the man who once more they have reason to believe is armed and a danger to the public.

So they tackle him. In the struggle they're trying to restrain him and next thing you know "gun, he has a gun!" is yelled and officers respond.

Cops are not all racists who just want to kill people. They ARE people. They're citizens just like you or I are.

Put yourself in their shoes, walk through the scenario with what we know, and it becomes pretty obvious why this thug lost his life.
>>
>>30526246
Why would we?
>>
File: bootlicker.jpg (135 KB, 590x960) Image search: [Google]
bootlicker.jpg
135 KB, 590x960
>>30525996
>>30526023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYgxpxPOam0
>>
Another dead dindu, who fucking cares....
>>
>>30526287
>turns camera away before shots are fired
kys

>muh bootlicker
play in traffic
>>
>>30526246
“His hand was nowhere (near) his pocket,” Muflahi said, adding that Sterling wasn’t holding a weapon. After the shooting, an officer reached into Sterling’s pocket and retrieved a handgun, Muflahi said.

http://theadvocate.com/news/16311988-77/report-one-baton-rouge-police-officer-involved-in-fatal-shooting-of-suspect-on-north-foster-drive

This is from a nigger trying to cover the perp so go ahead and call it biased
kek
>>
>>30525521
Stop polluting /k/ asshole.
>>
>>30526063
>Except the store owner gave him permission
>scared into giving permission
Fixed it for you, white guilt fucker.

And too bad he was waving a handgun around at people. It was on the scanners btw. But hey continue fighting the good fight mahhhnnnnn. You show us bootlickers who don't want felony sex offender niggers waving handguns around.
>>
File: faggot please.jpg (173 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
faggot please.jpg
173 KB, 1200x800
>>30526100
>>30526208
>being this delusional
>>
SO now we know it there was a gun involved by the same witness crying foul
can we call those who claimed bootlicker cucks now?
will you all accept this title or are you biased?
>>
>>30526303
Sauce please? I'm weeding out friends on facebook by arguing with the BLM cucks.
>>
>>30526251
>just let them throw their temper tantrum
>it's easier to just let them work it out of their system

Again, Y'ALL give niggers too much power.
>>
>>30526298
Weird that none of the mainstream news outlets mention that part of the store owners quotes.
>>
this fucker did it again

who will stop this man
>>
>>30526321
His store was burned down the first time before the man claimed it he allowed himself to be strong armed and pushed around.
he was identified and fear for his life.

we can all see the fucking video if it was his permission why did he block the door why did he have to be pushed?
>>
>>30526314
> ignoring recent real-world case law and substituting in your feelings
Yep, you should definitely kill yourself.
>>
>>30526245
>At about 30 seconds into the video one cop pulls something from the black guy's pocket. It could very well have been a firearm, or it could have been a knife, or just a phon
Is having a gun or knife in your pocket grounds for summary execution now?

I had no idea /k/ had accepted gun control so thoroughly.

>>30526279
>"This will be the most transparent presidential office in the history of the US" - the biggest fuckin liar ever
Every president ever.

>>30526286
>Why would we hear about a gun?
Because the police have an entire unit dedicated to manipulating the media to make themselves look squeakey clean and any and all and even non-existent incriminating evidence of the victim and/or perp will be thrown into the media to control their image and justify their not prosecuting the officers regardless of actual guilt or innocence.

If there was strong evidence that the police dindunuffin wrong then they would be shouting it from the roof tops.
>>
>>30526321
Here you go. pic related
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/alton_sterling_shooting_tapes.html
>>
>>30526344
and what case law did they break?
>>
>>30526331
Is it weird?
or is weird it you think its weird at this point.
>>
>>30526324

the exact same thing happened with the bundyfags at the ranger station, and they were pretty much all white.
>>
>>30525521
The Governor already threw them to the DoJ. They're fucked.
>>
>>30526344
>ignoring what happened
Aww your feelings hurt? Those teen emotions must be all over the place.
>>
>>30526347
see
>>30526298

you really should of read the thread or we would of never known you were a cuck
>>
>>30526294
>>turns camera away before shots are fired
>kys
The first one is fired on camera just as he's turning away, it's a faction of a second after he begins to turn.
>>
>>30526303
>>30526348
You mean like the guy holding the BB at Walmart was someone called 911 about and claimed was pointing it at people?
>>
>>30526344
I asked you to name some cases we should of heard of.
>>
>>30526371
>same situation
Really? using that as an example? should've cited Tamir Rice, dipshit. Get a grip. You're panicking now. Try again.
>>
>>30526283
>Lets look at what we know.
Gamers getting SWAT'ed so opponents win match?

Shits been all over the news, yet PD still doesn't even know what the fuck "Scotoma" is, and that people will lie on 911 calls, or just see a phone or the glint of a quarter, and automatically call it a gun.

Are you paid by the post to sway the lesser-minded people that browse here? Trying to imprint the police state and OBEY culture? Defiance is a natural state of mind when unjust bullshit happens to just people. If you get bumrushed by two people with guns when you thought you did nothing wrong and you dont comply to their every demand, does it make you a criminal if you defend yourself? Does it warrant you getting shot and killed because "you shoulda just obeyed their orders, because the bill of rights was written over 200 years ago"?
>>
>>30526351
> breaking case law
That's not how law works. You don't even know the most basic terminology necessary to be talking about any of this. Case law helps set situational precedent. Cases with very similar situations saw the officers prosecuted.
>>
>>30526344
what case law? they did nothing wrong
>>
>>30526368
> Ignoring what happened in a bunch of extremely similar cases
Still waiting on you to kill yourself.
>>
File: 1426291005334.jpg (179 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1426291005334.jpg
179 KB, 600x600
>>30526347
>Going for a gun while resisting arrest is a good idea guiz.
>>
>>30526383
South Carolina shooting of the guy in the park. The BART officer case.
>>
>>30526299
??? OP actually tried to keep this thread about the weapon. Just because you can't argue a point on /k/ without getting BTFO, doesn't mean that OP caused it. Especially when the post SPECIFICALLY SAYS:
>No politics though. I am just very curious. What exactly was pulled out of the pocket of Alton at about 0:29 seconds?
>>
I remember when
Darren Wilson was DEFF going to jail
I remember when
Zimmerman was going to jail
I remember when
the five fucking cops that rapes fredy gay were going to jail
I remember when
that cop that shoulda killed Sandra bland was going to jail
>>
>>30526406
>bunch of extremely similar cases
like what
>>
>>30526392
An anonymous source that claimed to see him waving a gun around is not evidence and could very well be lying, like what happened in the case with the guy carrying the BB gun at Walmart.
>>
>>30526406
You're still here? No BLM to go to and take selfies so you can update the Tumblr?
>>
>>30526422
It's fucking dog shit inbreds like you that made this a /pol/ thread. Get the fuck out you human garbage.
>>
>>30526420
Ok m8.......I am waiting for the rest

or did you think I am claiming cops dont actually fuck up?
>>
>>30526420
neither of those are similar
>>
>>30526438
Yes, they are.
>>
>>30526432
Except they weren't lying. The caller thought, to be what they perceived as a gun. Would have rather them walk up to to the suspect and ask politely weather it was a toy or real? It's day to Monday morning QB when you're sitting at your desk.
>>
>>30526168
The owner has interviews up saying he knew the guy for 6 years.
>>30526180
They were friendly up until the cops shot the guy outside.
>>30526283
>implying pulling a gun to defend yourself is bad
>implying the person that called 911 had to have been telling the truth
What commies like you don't understand is innocent until proven guilty, even if you're being defensive and non compliant that is hardly reason to be tackled and shot.
>>30526303
>scared
>being friends for 6 years
>he thinks he would continue running the place if he was scared to be there every day
Think before you post lad.

Is this really the best you commie bootlickers have to offer? Ad-hominem and half-baked rebuttals?
>>
>>30526446
how so
>>
>>30526450
>finally read your trip
ah now I get it
>>
>>30526432
You mean the niggers witness that is literally on your side is not good enought for you
see>>30526298

this is going to be fun
>>
>>30526395
Dude, it doesn't have to be one way or the other. Fuck. Not all cops are some kind of orwellian thought police. They don't remove your soul in police academy. They're regular men doing a tough job and they have to make snap decisions all the time. Could they have "deescalated" this situation without killing the man? Possibly, I wasn't there, so I'll make no judgements one way or another. We don't see what the perp did, he might have reached for his gun, he might have reached for the officer's gun or he might have just been jacking off. At the end of the day, I don't care. The person who ended up dying in this case is someone I would class as no great loss to society. No, that's not because he's a nigger. It's because he's a sex offender with a rap sheet longer than my dick and who was actively engaged in selling stolen goods when he was confronted.

So, it becomes really hard to give a shit about this asshole when the world is probably just a little bit better for his absence.
>>
>>30526288

>First they came for the Jews and I did nothing....
>Then, they came for the Gays and I did nothing....
Then, they came for the communists and I said nothing....
>Then, they came for the Gypsies and I said nothing....
Then, they came for the trade unions and I said nothing....
>Then, they came for the Catholics and I said nothing....
>Then, they came for me and there was no one to speak for me....

>>30526287
>No "Don't do it, or you will die"
>"You fuckin move, I swear to gawd..." murder threats
>POP POP
>oh shit, it wasn't a gun.....
>better finish this or its is gonna be a huge fuckin mess... Will have to cover up evidence later.
>POP POP after his is already incapacitated because "Dead men tell no tales, and video cameras always have technical difficulties when they are needed to tell the true story"
>>
File: A-10.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2395) Image search: [Google]
A-10.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2395
This thread is being commandeered.
>>
>>30526450
you dont understand how law enforcement works. police go by the few seconds of info dispatch gives them, they have to believe what they hear from dispatch is true or else nothing will get done because they will think everyone is lying.
>>
>>30526450
Why was he blocking the door in the video and why did mike brown have to push im out the door way in the video prior to anyshooting?
>>
>>30526450

Where is the source?
>>
File: AC-130.jpg (3 MB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
AC-130.jpg
3 MB, 3216x2136
>>30526471
>>
>http://theadvocate.com/news/16311988-77/report-one-baton-rouge-police-officer-involved-in-fatal-shooting-of-suspect-on-north-foster-drive

http://theadvocate.com/news/16311988-77/report-one-baton-rouge-police-officer-involved-in-fatal-shooting-of-suspect-on-north-foster-drive

This guy the side of cucks sure is lying to help the police right?....
>>
>“His hand was nowhere (near) his pocket,” Muflahi said, adding that Sterling wasn’t holding a weapon. After the shooting, an officer reached into Sterling’s pocket and
retrieved a handgun, Muflahi said.

>>
File: B-1B.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1993) Image search: [Google]
B-1B.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1993
>>30526491
>>
Notice the cucks left after being BTFO
>>
File: B-2.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1252) Image search: [Google]
B-2.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1252
>>30526544
>>
>>30526450
>pulling a gun to defend yourself

Wow, that's some tasty bait right there. I guess you just don't believe in law enforcement, prisons, judges, courts, the entire legal system.

And no I'm not implying the person who called 911 HAD to be telling the truth but the officers HAD to investigate. How many times have we seen videos of OC'ers have police called on them and the LEOs roll up with just a "man with a gun" call from the dispatcher.

Those people all behave like normal human beings, don't get tackled, don't pull their weapons on the officers, and are usually LAW ABIDING citizens.

>hurr he had a right to sell those bootleg CDs!

It was against the law. As is carrying a weapon without a license in his state apparently AS IS brandishing the weapon. All of which law enforcement was INVESTIGATING before he decided to get violent.

Disagree with those laws? Don't live there/write your congressmen/run for office yourself and change them. Pretty simple.

It's why it's the UNITED STATES of America. Don't like the laws in one state? Move to another.
>>
File: FirstTheyCame.jpg (251 KB, 1067x696) Image search: [Google]
FirstTheyCame.jpg
251 KB, 1067x696
>>30526470
>>
>>30526554
Notice how this is a /pol/ thread on /k/.
>>
File: B-52.jpg (440 KB, 1702x986) Image search: [Google]
B-52.jpg
440 KB, 1702x986
>>30526559
>>
>>30526575
No its /k/ related because a gun was involved and is being mis identified
>>
File: C-5.jpg (579 KB, 3072x2035) Image search: [Google]
C-5.jpg
579 KB, 3072x2035
>>30526588
>>
>>30526474
Right, but they shot him on the ground after they were on top of him. He wasn't brandishing the firearm.
>>30526474
And that explains why they shot him on the ground?
>>30526483
Youtube
>>30526564
So that was probably cause to shoot him while he was on the ground? He didn't pull the gun out, it's clear the cop did it on video.
>>
>>30526423
So what actually happened to all of those cops?

>>30526466
>It's because he's a sex offender with a rap sheet longer than my dick and who was actively engaged in selling stolen goods when he was confronted.
If he did his time, then he is -supposed- to have repaid his debt to society. Last I checked, being a thieving kid diddler wasn't punishable by death. And you do realize you can be labeled as a sex offender for taking a piss at a public park, right?

I don't personally know the guy, but I do know that Cops killing citizens is now a commonplace, with no real reason as to why now. And usually the only time it makes the news is when a 3rd party video records it on their phone and the PD doesnt just cover it up entirely.

also see>>30526470
He may have been scum, but their are different punishments for different crimes. This 'Judge Dredd' shit needs to stop.
>>
>>30526603
He went for his gun good enough reason m8 they feared for their lives end of story.
>>
>>30526610
I live in a baltimore m8 they all are getting off one by one and no nigger did shit.
>>
>>30526625
they're not retards, they know what city they're in. i'd taken a bench trial also
>>
>>30526616
THIS
If you have a gun on your person and are actively resisting arrest any sudden shift or hand movements can bring fear of life and warrant action to stop it lethally the cop even yelled hes going for a gun in the video so cant say he dident know it was there.
>>
>>30526599
Be more new. It has long been established that these threads do not belong on /k/. They were actively pruned during a whole shitton of other events.
>>
>>30526642
They are all getting off on text book intent m8
>>
>>30526603
Well fuck me running by your logic George Zimmerman didn't shoot Trayvon Martin at all! How could he seeing how tray tray was on top of him and apparently it's impossible to draw a weapon if someone is on top of you!
>>
File: C-12.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
C-12.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1500
>>30526600
>>
>>30526153

no offense, brate, but you dont even live here and know how fucked up it is. the guy was out on felony probation, illegally carrying a most likely stolen gun, resisted arrest and may or may not have tried to reach for a pistol and then got trayvon'd.

not to go all /pol/ on you but most dindus literally want to be a special class that can break laws with impunity. so, for all intents and purposes, fuck them.
>>
>>30526648
I dont give a fuck the gun is being mis identified as a small knife we will discuss how much it is a gun and what possible model it could be.

KEEP CRYING
>>
>Convicted felon
>illegally carrying a firearm
>used it to threaten store owner
>cops show up
>fights cops
>ends up on ground
>cop feels gun in pocket of convicted felon who recently threatened store owner with it
>tells felon to freeze after yelling "He's got a gun"
>felon doesn't freeze
>shoots nigger

GUD BOI DINDU NUFFIN
>>
File: C-17.jpg (588 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
C-17.jpg
588 KB, 2100x1500
>>30526665
>>
>>30526663
REKT!!!!!

THIS SHIT IS OVER
>>
File: C-20.jpg (88 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
C-20.jpg
88 KB, 1200x800
>>30526679
>>
>>30526672
Keep ignoring what /k/ is and what /pol/ is.
>>
File: C-21A.jpg (320 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
C-21A.jpg
320 KB, 1600x900
>>30526695
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 443x332
>replying to someone called "muslimbro"
>>
>>30526616
There is really no evidence he went for his gun, you can see the cop and him struggling with his right arm but maybe because at that point that's the only thing he could move.
>>30526663
Except Zimmerman was the man on bottom and not Tray Tray busting caps into the guy on the ground. Your logic is retarded.
>>
File: C-26.jpg (336 KB, 3008x1960) Image search: [Google]
C-26.jpg
336 KB, 3008x1960
>>30526720
>>
File: C-32.jpg (1 MB, 2682x1413) Image search: [Google]
C-32.jpg
1 MB, 2682x1413
>>30526733
>>
>>30526730
No need its cops word and the laws burden of proof to prove he dident two cops words to be exact.

Zimmerman proofs some one can easily be murdered from gun shots form being drawn on in a sruffle
>>
>>30526564
>before he decided to get violent.
pretty sure LE tackled his ass against a car and took him to the ground. I didn't see him swing or get physical or confrontational at all. He just didn't give in and obey their "Get on the ground" without any fuckin reason or explaination bullshit.

>>30526565
you think that is how it would work..... but it doesn't. instead it ends up a totalitarianism society with the peons and the rulers: exactly what America the Great is turning into, unfortunately.....

>>30526647
>If you have a gun on your person
>implying guns cannot be planted by "da gud menz in blu"
Go watch Red State, its actually pretty interesting.

>>30526675
>>Convicted Triftshopper
>>illegally carrying a Airsoft rifle still in halfopen box
>>used it to threaten Walmart patrons
>>cops show up
>>turns towards cops
>>ends up on ground
>>cop feels gun in box of convicted thriftshopper who recently threatened walmart patroons with it
>>tells felon to freeze after yelling "He's got a gun"
>>felon doesn't freeze and continues turning around
>>shoots nigger
Completely justified right?
>>
File: C-37A.jpg (299 KB, 1152x780) Image search: [Google]
C-37A.jpg
299 KB, 1152x780
>>30526744
>>
>>30526730
Are you fucking that stupid to not get>>30526663
point?

IF the cops werein no danger then trayvon was in no danger
>>
File: C-38A.jpg (233 KB, 1793x1195) Image search: [Google]
C-38A.jpg
233 KB, 1793x1195
>>30526755
>>
>>30526753
I dont need to watch anything to get your tinfoil theory m8

non of it will hold up or satisfy the burden of
proof

this is how petty your argument has become.
>>
File: C-40.jpg (1 MB, 5159x3022) Image search: [Google]
C-40.jpg
1 MB, 5159x3022
>>30526765
>>
>>30525521
>Be carrying
>dont comply with lawful orders
>begin to physically struggle
>get shot

Why should i care again?

I mean, what happens, if, in some wonka world, he succeeded in his struggle and knocked them both out, or killed them? What will he have won?
>>
>be american get shoot
there's no way around it, at any point given of your life it will happen to you, just embrace it.
>>
>>30526730
>Zimmerman was the man on bottom

That's precisely the point you retard and he STILL SOMEHOW MIRACULOUSLY managed to pull his FUCKING GUN just like the fucking nigger who got shot. Just because the cops were on top of him doesn't mean him pulling a gun wasn't still a fucking threat you piece of shit human being. Why don't you go eat you ramalamadingdong feast and gorge yourself some more its getting late. Self control my ass. It doesn't take control to not eat while the suns out when you gorge and feast all night and before dawn. Fuck you.
>>
>>30526659
they deserve to get off m8
>>
>>30526789
I agree.
>>
File: C-130.jpg (647 KB, 3605x2403) Image search: [Google]
C-130.jpg
647 KB, 3605x2403
>>30526780
>>
File: C-130J.jpg (504 KB, 1200x835) Image search: [Google]
C-130J.jpg
504 KB, 1200x835
>>30526803
>>
>>30526783
>>begin to physically struggle
maybe, just maybe, you have 300lbs+ of steroided fatfuckers pushing on your ribs from those two knees and cannot breathe or even speak from no breath in your lungs?

Come on now.....
>>
File: C-144.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
C-144.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1500
>>30526813
>>
>>30526815
NO m8 you dont struggle from the beginning you niggers are so entitled Its becoming very easy to spot you
>>
Why is there so much shitposting in the plane thread?
>>
>>30526815
you'd think they'd learn by now not to fight cops. it doesn't turn out well for anyone, especially din du nuffins. now his family wins the ghetto lottery
>>
>>30526832
>Thinking you have rights makes you a nigger
So which do you prefer: Kiwi Gloss-Black, or WebTex High Gloss?
>>
>>30526843
You have a right to resist arrest while illegally carrying a gun?
>>
>>30526787
Except zimzam wasn't being pinned by two trays with their guns pointed at him. Retard logic.
>>
>>30526843
>you have a right to disobey the law, be non-compliant with lawful orders, and pull a gun on the cops

I remember when I was 15.
>>
>>30526838
It wont work m8 now we know so many cucks are on /k/ it must be cleansed by /pol/ this is coming from a guy who ones more funs than most /k/ommandos
>>
>>30526870
If every /pol/ poster killed themselves, 4chan and the world would be better off on an infinite number of levels.
>>
>>30526867
NO m8 there is no scientific point that proves how one was more restrained than the other at all times as well having a gun pointed at mike brown did not stop him from rushing a police officer.

your done
>>
>>30526889
I have been here since moot made the site from SA after my tank is fight m8

/k/ is younger than the racial realist boards on this site to say other wise is a lie and you are a outsider.
>>
>>30526870
Owns*
>>
>>30526753
making something up is not an argument.
>>
>>30526287
>Pepper spraying whiny college students refusing to let you leave
>Bad
Nah you're retarded. Would have been cooler if the cop drop kicked one of the privileged little cunts in the face
>>
>>30526856
>You have a right to resist arrest while illegally carrying a gun?
He was not under arrest. You hear no officer saying he is being detained or under arrest for _________. All that is stated is "Get on the ground" soons they roll up, followed by an immediate tackle. No callout ID'ing them as LE, no "Don't move, we heard youre armed" callout from behind sufficient cover. It went straight to over9000.

>>30526868
>He thinks "the law" is the same as "Ofc Judge Dredd"
Is it a lawful order to tell people to get on the ground without verifying anything about what the dispatcher said? How bout tackling and smothering him in the process of saying that sentence?
>>
>>30526950
>making something up is not an argument.
Im not making this shit up. It happened a few months ago, in I want to say a Missouri walmart. Go look it up, if you can find it beyond all of Google searches disinfo.
>>
>>30526960
yes it is a lawful order.
resisting arrest is not a good idea even if you've done nothing wrong.
play stupid games. win stupid prizes.

but hey, it's just a dead animal. nothing bad has happened yet
>>
>>30526960
Sorry m8 you dont even have the full video of the events leading up regardless he was asked to get on the ground and was carrying a gun illegally he should of complied with the law.

In a hostage situation for instance innocents are routinely tackled and ordered on the ground when the police arrive on scene or have first contact with them and they are not even underarrest

the real simple truth is the nigger was carrying a illegal gun seen officer they told him to get down and he dident its nigger logic to excuse this period
>>
>>30526960
How are they supposed to verify what the dispatcher said if he refuses to allow a search and for all they know he DOES have a gun?

>"we received a call you pulled a gun can we search you?"
>"no"
>"well then for our safety and yours get on the ground"
>"fuck you pig"
>"ok well have a nice night then"

>some time later...
>"ey yo fool wanna buy some CDs?"
>"fuk dat man I got iTunes bitch!"
>"FUCK YOU I'M AN OG GIVE ME YO MONEY"
>"man fuck you!"
>*pop!* *pop!* *pop!*

>dispatch: "cruiser 23 are you still in the area? We just got shots fired from the street corner we had the man with a gun call originate from"
>>
Dead dindu. Nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>30526984
>resisting arrest is not a good idea even if you've done nothing wrong.
Did they say he was under arrest? No. Did they even have probable cause to make an arrest? No. Did they have a reasonable suspicion to make a detainment? Dunno, I'm not them two. Did they approach the matter at hand in the best possible way, or try to flex and encroach on someones personal liberties in a very aggressive and violent manner without even verifying allegations? You tell me.

>>30526988
>he should of complied with the law.
There it is again..... Policemen =/= 'the law'
The law is statutes written in a book voted on by people and made into passed legislation. Its not "Ofc Judge Dredd and his trusty sidekick"
If you are too stupid to see past your misconception, then perhaps you should be educating yourself instead of bullshittin.

And what the fuck are you even doing here britbong/ausfailian? Trying to spread your Royalty/Subjects theology?
>>
>>30527029
Only thing better would have been to take a few of them halal rapefugees with him..
>>
>>30527022
>>"we received a call you pulled a gun can we search you?"
>>"no"
>>"well then for our safety and yours get on the ground"
>>"fuck you pig"
>>"ok well have a nice night then"
except this is the complete opposite of how they handled the situation.
>inb4 analyzing afterthefact from a comfy armchair
they went about it wrong and ended up killing a man over it. Dont try to pad their side then project some off-the-wall scenario.
>>
>>30527087
Sorry but 5 seconds of video that started rolling after police have arrived, all recorded by some nigger don't show the full situation. Keep believing all cops are racists out to kill niggers though.
>>
>>30527087
>they went about it wrong and ended up killing a man
>man
I disagree
>>
>>30526899
You're full of fucking shit. The clamp down started long ago after the dissolution of old /new/. Enforcement has been periodic.
>>
>>30527087
Sorry you do not need to underarrest to be legally required to comply with a officer

Face the gun ruined all of your arguments as he knew ge had it and did not comply when askes

All youbhave left to say is
T.t.they dident know that yet

Like a nigger
>>
>>30525521
>BlackLivesmatter
>>
>>30527104
Show me the full video then. No, 'official reports say....' cooked evidence.

Hell, show me the cop's bodycam video starting from when they got out the cruiser up until he was shot.
>>
>>30527120
>Sorry you do not need to underarrest to be legally required to comply with a officer
So where you from? Cause last I checked, this is the United States of America.
>>
>>30527133
There is no full video, a dindu recorded it after shit started to go down.

It appears that you sir, are a dindu. I never met one, im from the midwest you see.

What is it like? Do you always try to be the victim or only when money comes into play?
>>
>>30525521
Jesus fucking Christ /k/, did anyone commenting actually watch the footage? Look at what was pulled out of the cargo pocket from 0:29 to 0:31. It looks like car keys. Or maybe a small pocket knife. But the way it dangles looks like a set of keys.

Anyone else have ideas about what was that was pulled out, or how this guy could have made a move in this position that would warrant lethal force? He looks pretty well pinned down. And you have a taser for shit like this on your left hip.
>>
>>30527159
>There is no full video,
>Cops verified for having bodycams
O'rly? And that doesn't strike you as strange, what-so-ever?

>If you dont agree with my bootlicking virtues, youre a nigger from the not-midwest
If youre not a Mormon, youre not from the midwest, youre just a desert rat living off cheap Hoover Dam electric.
>>
>>30527170

He had a gun, this is fact.

>useing a taser on a suspect drawing a gun on you

WEW LAD
>>
>>30526395
>>30526450

>lying on a 911 call

Im not stating this doesnt happen, but are the police just supposed to ignore a call about a man threatening people with a weapon? Would you rather wait until he shoots someone?

youre both retarded.
>>
>>30527184
>>useing a taser on a suspect drawing a gun on you
How the fuck was he supposed to draw? His arm is pinned under Judge Dredd's leg, and the other is stuck under the camry? Dredd has his gun on him and one arm pinned, sidekick has both hands free to grab his other arm if need be.
>>
>>30527180
>If youre not a Mormon, youre not from the midwest

Classic dindu logic. If you do not belong to [Insert stereotypical group here] then you do not [insert stereotypical action here]

Why wont you answer my question, dindu? Never have i thought one would wander in here. A true delicacy!
>>
>>30527148
Baltimore
>>
>>30526753
nice strawman, this is completely 100% a different situation.
>>
File: uh__okay.png (56 KB, 411x407) Image search: [Google]
uh__okay.png
56 KB, 411x407
>>30526610

Different anon, but you're still deluded.

He may have done his time, but you didn't refute the fact that he was selling stolen goods. He was already a repeat offender, why the hell should he tempt fate even further?

>Outright refusal to authorities is natural
Okay anon, try waving a bb gun in front of a shop and then when the owner calls on you, tell em you did nothing amd be defensive as shit like this idiot.
If he knew he was innocent of brandishing a gun, then he would have no trouble showing that he had no piece on him.

I get suspicious seeing pigs roll near me too but for christ's sake, you can't tell me that this guy's decision didn't get him killed to begin with. Even I know cops are needed for a reason, unless you want complete anarchy in a lolbertarian paradise.

You're hinting that cops are just inherently shit, and you can argue about ideologies and whether or not police are needed all you want but the fact remains that THIS idiot tempted fate as a suspect.
>>
>>30527214
You can draw from the bottom, you silly noguns, nor do limbs stay pinned indefinitely.
>>
>>30527133
>Hell, show me the cop's bodycam video starting from when they got out the cruiser up until he was shot.
It fell off in his car :^)
>>
>>30527214
You dont know what point or how much control they had m8 he had a gun resisted aresst and made suddent movements
>>
>>30527235
Thank god the niggers own witnesses agree he had a gun see thread
>>
Probably raven arms .25 cal nig nogger
>>
>>30527087
youre a retarded faggot.
>>
>>30527206
>Tackle and kill man with weapon
or
>Assess, confront, Act

>Would you rather wait until he shoots someone?
So you think the rule of law is supposed to be "Guilty, until proven Innocent" then, eh?

Shit, why bother? They shoulda just rolled up and wasted his ass drive-by style because some anonymous 911 call said he was BRANDISHING and threatening people, right?
>>
>>30527267
>possible man with gun (who got called for brandishing) tried to pull out a gun on me.

Damn straight im going to close the gap. You would have to be stupid not to.
>>
>>30525521
Another life lost because glock refuses to include a safety on their shitty product. It's Oscar Grant all over again...
>>
File: Cop Incest.jpg (111 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Cop Incest.jpg
111 KB, 400x600
>>30525668

It looks like something small and silver.

Could be a small gun, could be a pocket knife, could be shiny phone could be any number of things.

There's no way to say from that clip.

You also can't see his right arm, so there's no way of telling if he was holding it out to his side with his palms open as he was with the left hand or if he was reaching for something.

I'm sure the cops will claim he was reaching for his pocket and likely produce a pocket pistol with his prints on it.

And the Black Lives Matters movement will claim that it was his family bible in his pocket and that he had his hands out to his side.

The video won't prove anything, it will go to a grand jury, they'll decide that they shouldn't go to trial again and the melanin enriched citizens will go on a 100% off shopping spree.
>>
>>30526100
Nope.

If someone is resisting arrest and goes for something in their pockets it's justified.

IF YOU RESISTS ARREST, you almost have no protection under the law. It doesn't matter wtf happens to you, shot, run over, beat to death, it's all within the law and for good reason.
>>
>>30527258
>/k/ommando walking around carrying
>wind blows up shirt briefly
>passing soccer mom sees he has a gun
>soccer mom calls the cops and claims he's point the gun at people
>cops roll up
>tackles him almost immediately because he knows his rights
>/k/ommando is struggling to breath on the ground because Paul Blart is kneeling on his ribs
>Blart caps /k/ommando in the head and claims he was reaching
Justifiable homicide :^)
>>
>>30525521
>No politics though.

lol
>>
>>30527323
Being that a gun was found, it looks like the cops saw right
>>
>>30527267
What if they had assess, confront, and acted, 100% according to their plan, but guess what? It didnt work, because most plans don't survive the first complication.

It sounds to me like you would rather he kill someone first. When should the police assume someone is lying over a phone call? They're just people, not some omnipotent lie detection machine. Sounds to me like youre a self-hating bootlicker, jealous at how infallible you think they are.
>>
>>30527133
>Hell, show me the cop's bodycam video starting from when they got out the cruiser up until he was shot.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/la-cops-shoot-kill-man-selling-music-baton-rouge-store-article-1.2700548
>The officers were wearing body cams during the shooting, but the recording devices apparently came loose and were dangling from their chests during the incident, Baton Rouge police spokesman Cpl. L’Jean McKneely told the Advocate, a Baton Rouge newspaper.
>>
>>30526423
none of those people committed a crime
>>
>>30527231
>Cop executes a citizen based majorly off a 911 call
How is that 100% different? The beginning started the same, and the end result was the same.

>>30527232
>He was already a repeat offender of selling stolen goods
>warrants execution
I'm the deluded one here?

>If he knew he was innocent of brandishing a gun, then he would have no trouble showing that he had no piece on him.
Perhaps he simply printed, and a patron souped it up as him brandishing to get cops there faster. But its unlikely if that truth will surface.

>I get suspicious seeing pigs roll near me
Why? It is not supposed to be this way. That feeling you feel is uncertainty of fate with a hint of oppression. Remember when you were a kid, and gullably believed all cops are good, completely comfortable as if standing next to any other stranger? That is how it is supposed to be, and how it would be if the bad apples were removed and cops werent taught the whole "Be the dominant in any situation and aggressive to pressure suspects (ie anyone they come in contact with) for self-incriminating info."

>you can't tell me that this guy's decision didn't get him killed to begin with.
I'm not saying his decisions didnt get him killed, but I am saying he didn't have to be killed with the circumstance of how it played out.

>>30527235
>It fell off in his car :^)
who woulda thought....... Clearly just an isolated case of 'Extreme Carelessness'

>>30527298
>Damn straight im going to close the gap.
>Lets get closer so if he shoots he has more of a chace to hit.
Great idea. Dont forget you have a vest that will stop his pistol rounds - everyone else seems quick to...
>>
File: ZimZam.jpg (106 KB, 634x973) Image search: [Google]
ZimZam.jpg
106 KB, 634x973
>>30527339

I mean if you believe the cops. They have planted things in the past and will in the future. Whether that happened this time or not we'll never know.

In any case the blacks won't believe it was his.

Honestly I don't trust the cops or the black lives movement. They're both in it for themselves and they're both willing to lie and manipulate evidence to get what they want.

I mean look at that case with the big negro who charged the cop (the hands up don't shoot one, Brown?). BLM claimed he had his hands up and was just standing there when he got shot and the witnesses said that was BS; but the cop claimed that he shot him from inside the car at point blank range while they struggled for the gun and the coroner proved that he was shot from at least 10 feet away.

Both sides lie.
>>
>>30526347
>Because the police have an entire unit dedicated to manipulating the media to make themselves look squeakey clean and any and all and even non-existent incriminating evidence of the victim and/or perp will be thrown into the media...

LOL fucking what?

Been a cop 20 years. Sorry, Must have missed that somewhere between the DARE officer, the housing patrol guy, K9 officers & traffic. Being that every fricking agency in the US is separate from every other agency there must be a shit ton of these super secret info wars units. Pity I never got picked up for that. Have family history why propaganda: great grandpa was jailed by the Nazi's in the 30's for having Socialist propaganda in his attic.

That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have read on 4chan in ages. Please take the "stick my head in a plastic bag and breath until I see the bright white light" challenge.
>>
>>30527384
>>Lets get closer so if he shoots he has more of a chace to hit.

This noguns right here
>>
>>30527327
>IF YOU RESISTS ARREST
HE WAS NOT UNDER ARREST YOU DUMB FUCK! HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS NEED TO BE EXPLAINED?

>IF YOU RESISTS ARREST, you almost have no protection under the law. It doesn't matter wtf happens to you, shot, run over, beat to death, it's all within the law and for good reason.
dude, you are one ignorant fuck. Stop spreading disinfo and read a fuckin book.

>>30527362
>It sounds to me like you would rather he kill someone first.
If he was gonna start blasting fuckers, he woulda started LONG before they showed up. You literally get stuck on one made-up situation in your mind, and cannot see past it.

>>30527430
>Hurr durr, your retaded
I can do that too. Now how bout you try to make an argument instead of going straight to 'only pretending to be retarded'
>>
>>30526347
>the police have a secret media
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

there are more anarchist, libertarian, muh special snow flake communist outlets that portray cops as devils
>>
File: ShitPost.jpg (365 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
ShitPost.jpg
365 KB, 900x1200
>>30525521
Watch the footage. Anyone with half a brain can tell it is a misuse of lethal force.

There is no discussion here. This entire thread is racist shitposters versus cop hate shitposters. Fuck you OP this shit is /pol/.
>>
>>30526057
Texas lost any right to secede when it willing rejoined union.

Oklahoma has more of a succession right than you guys and they don't go on about it every waking moment
>>
>>30527464
>Now how bout you try to make an argument

Nigger, if you have to ask about closeing the gap, then you lack the very knowlege required for constructive conversation.

If you are just ignorant, read some more about cqc tactics and why people do what they do, and ignore the next sentence.

In the 50/50 chance you are just retarded the above will just look like a jumble of words, so let me make it simpler....You are too fucking stupid to talk to.
>>
>>30527298
>>30527533
Not that anon, but if you have a suspect with a gun wouldn't the smart thing to do be get out of the car, take cover behind the engine block of the car, and give them orders from a distance while taking aim at them as opposed to trying to grapple with them? If you're giving them orders from a distance behind cover you are exposing significantly less of your body to the chance of being harmed, have the suspect in a situation where it will take them significantly longer to get their gun on target in the event that they do have one and try something, and can more easily line up a shot if they do try something due to them not being able to possibly move you along with themselves.
>>
>>30527578
Because their job is to assess the situation, and give the benefit of doubt.

That goes out the window when, as soon as you stroll up, he draws.
>>
>>30527578
>>30527578
Lets say you do this and you're behind cover.

Suspect is just gonna run like the fucking wind and then you have to either chase him down when he has a head start or jump in the cruiser and try to find him then.

Also if you think cops have bad PR now let them start pulling up and drawing down on people without talking to them first.
>>
>>30527510
>felon struggling on ground
>known to carry a firearm, in fact he has previous firearms charges
>caller says he is loitering in front of the store harassing and threatening people with a firearm
>struggles
>continues to struggle
>goon in crowd of onlookers shouts that he has a weapon

>misuse of lethal force.
Yeah nah, if anyone is at fault here it's the onlookers intentionally causing an incident.
>>
>>30527384
>Be the dominant in any situation and aggressive to pressure suspects (ie anyone they come in contact with) for self-incriminating info

Missed that block in rookie school. Was that before juvenile law or after consituational law. Being that you've never been through a police academy I wonder how you know so much about the material covered.

>Great idea. Dont forget you have a vest that will stop his pistol rounds - everyone else seems quick to...

I'm missing something here. Are you seriously advocating police allow people to shoot them in a melee because they are wearing a bullet *resistant* vest?
>>
>>30527328
>Walking around illegally concealing a firearms you cant own

You left this part out
>>
>>30527600
>That goes out the window when, as soon as you stroll up, he draws.
How is that related to this situation? Also, what I posted seems like it would be even more relevant if the suspect is drawing because it involves putting an engine block between the officer and the guy shooting at the officer.

>>30527645
>Suspect is just gonna run like the fucking wind and then you have to either chase him down
Seems like cops need some longer range TASERS

>Also if you think cops have bad PR now let them start pulling up and drawing down on people without talking to them first.
It will likely end in significantly less problems than the constant stream of situations where they instead go hands on and get physical.
>>
>>30527388
He was shit at point blank and then at 10 feet when the nigger retreated and decided to rush again did you watch the case?
>>
>>30527717
>How is that related to this situation?

Because thats exactly what happened.

>having an engine block between you and him when you trade shots is better than not allowing him to fully draw.

Wew lad.
>>
Lets face it them finding the gun on him blows all the arguments out of the waited

You guys shoulda waited and not blew your load again
>>
>>30527772
Water*
>>
>>30526321
Not worth it. You don't want to argue with an irrational mob under your real name. Nothing good can come of it
>>
File: Cops vs. 2nd amendment.png (2 MB, 624x1660) Image search: [Google]
Cops vs. 2nd amendment.png
2 MB, 624x1660
>>30527388
>>30527733

That's what the cop claimed; but the coroner didn't find any unburned powder on him so he couldn't have been shot point blank.

So the cop lied.

Did you watch the case?
>>
>>30527765
>>having an engine block between you and him when you trade shots is better than not allowing him to fully draw.
Yes, having 3/4 of your body behind cover and engaging a guy with a gun is better than putting yourself at risk by trying to grapple with guns out. If they are moving to draw before you try to close the distance then they will have their gun at least out of the holster by the time you're on top of them putting you in serious danger.
>>
>>30527464

>dude, you are one ignorant fuck. Stop spreading disinfo and read a fuckin book.

Actually, both of you are wrong. It's not an arrest in this case but a seizure. Arrest is one form of a seizure, but there are others. Aperently in this case it starts off as a Terry Stop (Terry v Ohio) and quickly goes to shit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_v._Ohio

Police can lawfully detain you for resonable susption (articulate facts) that a crime MAY be occurring. Resisting this seizure can be grounds for force being used against you.

>go read the fucking law
>>
>>30527647
>Yeah nah
This along with "m8" make you look like a smug cunt. If you want the person you're arguing with to possibly change their mind and agree with you cut this shit out.

>>30527772
Merely carrying a gun illegally is not alone justification for lethal force. By your deficient standard a cop could take shots at random people and be vindicated if they just so happened to hit someone who had a record and was carrying without license.

Lethal force is justified by conduct and information known at the moment lethal force was used, not by any rationalization afterward. If some psycho took a rifle to a highway overpass and started sniping random motorists, a murder doesn't become justified just because they find out later a guy he shot was a kidnapper. Only information known at the time of action is relevant as to whether lethal force is warranted or not. But no, him simply having a gun does not justify anything the cops do.
>>
>>30526544
B-1B HNNNNNNGGGGG
>>
>>30525521
Really pretty damn hard to tell what it is. It looks like it *could* be a saturday night special. It doesn't look like a phone, and cased on how the officer yanks it out of the pocket it appears that he was drawing it out by the grip.

Convicted felon had a pistol concealed on his person in his pocket.

What really pisses me off is when the iphone video moves to the side during the KEY FUCKING SECONDS right when the first shots ring out and the officer rolls over Sterling.

The guy was wiggling, but he was pinned so it makes me included to believe that he was struggling harder than it appears that he is. At the same time though, it doesn't look like his legs are pinned from this angle and he wasn't exactly kicking or trying to knee them. Of course maybe the officer further inward has his knee on the guy's hip joint or thigh out of view.

My initial feeling is that that it appears that the guy was resisting, but it's a little hard to tell. Definitely wasn't allowed to have the gun though, and his dumb ass should have complied perfectly with the officers.

Are there any other videos of this incident from another angle, or that start earlier than this video does?
>>
>>30527907
>This along with "m8" make you look like a smug cunt. If you want the person you're arguing with to possibly change their mind and agree with you cut this shit out.
Quite frankly I don't give a fuck if I come off smug towards some twat who isn't going to change his dipshit mind anyway.
If anyone is at fault for the outcome, it's the spectator who caused this death knowing someone would be filming and it would literally be used as agitprop against policing.
>>
>>30527907
Hey retard, you know what the police call was for, right?
>>
>>30526432
Not in the 911 business. You don't disregard that type of shit.
>>
Whenever you hear 'selling CDs' read that as:
>handing shitty mixtape to tourists
>as soon as they touch it start claiming they owe you 10 bucks because if they touch something they can't hand it back
>basically try to strongarm rob people for 10 bucks, use the excuse of 'I sold them a CD!' if the cops bust you

This is a common game in cities. You need to just never touch shit some guy tries to hand you. If they push it on you just let it fall to the ground as they release it and keep walking.
>>
>>30527087
You may literally be retarded
>>
And millions of liberals by default take the side of the career criminal
>>
>>30527907
>Lethal force is justified by conduct and information known at the moment lethal force was used,

Actually it has to do with opportunity, motive, and jeopardy and the reasonable belief of the person threatened that they are at risk of death or serious bodily injury.

Being a armed and fighting the police while they are lawfully seizing you tends to ratchet up the threat-o-meter. If a hand goes towards a weapon or the officer even reasonably believes you are going for a weapon, well I guess you wrote the check. Don't be surprised if it gets cashed.
>>
>>30527979
>You don't disregard that type of shit.
When responding on scene and every second can count, no. After the fact when trying to determine what happened on the internet, yes.
>>
>>30527716
>the second amendment
>bearing arms is illegal
>>
>>30526524
who sold or gave him the gun, because it sure as hell wasn't purchased legally. He was a convicted felon.
I want to see charges brought against whoever supplied him with the gun.
>>
>>30528037
It is if you're a convicted felon
>>
>>30528017
>If a hand goes towards a weapon

"If during that fight a hand goes towards" is what I ment to write...
>>
>>30526112
>can't even see the action happen
>why did he go for the gun???
Are we even watching the same video or are you fucking blind?
>>
>>30528042
Good luck on that. Wish the ATF would spend some time on that instead of selling guns to the cartels...
>>
>>30526220
There may or may not be a gun in the video
>>
>>30528049
>the second amendment
>saying felons cant bear arms
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>30528049
if you're black
>>
>>30526283
What's the time in the video for him going for his pockets?
>>
>>30528079
That's not the criteria for /k/.
>>
>>30528094

9/09/96 aggravated battery
10/31/97 2nd degree battery
1/06/98 simple battery
5/04/00 public intimidation
9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
9/04/01 domestic violence
5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
7/11/05 receiving stolen things
9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
6/14/16 ecstacy and marijuana possession

Dindunuthin
>>
>>30527969
You're the retard here because you can't read. I was specifically addressing that poster's claims that the discovery of a gun after the fact vindicated the shoot. It doesn't, not necessarily.

If he didn't have a gun, would you be calling for the officers to be indicted? I doubt it, because if he very well was reaching for a possible weapon they might have been justified in shooting him. Which is to say, if he had the gun, but didn't reach for it, the shoot wouldn't be justified. That is why I'm specifically trying to get this point across: the presence of a gun, solidly determined after the fact, does not change the circumstances of the shooting when it occurred.

>>30528017
>Actually it has to do with opportunity, motive, and jeopardy and the reasonable belief of the person threatened that they are at risk of death or serious bodily injury.
You aren't exactly disagreeing with me here. It is all about the moment of the shoot and what came before it. You can't justify running over a pedestrian in your car if you find out later he was an escaped convicted serial killer. You didn't know that at the time so it couldn't have factored into your decision.

A shooting doesn't become justified based upon new revelations that weren't known at the time the shot was taken.

I was specifically trying to counteract that one poster's erroneous and frankly toxic assertion. I didn't even say this shoot wasn't justified, it very well might be and I'll wait on more information before claiming one way or another.

But no, contrary to what that poster claimed, just because they found a gun after the fact does not 'blow us all out of the water'.

The circumstance of the shoot vindicates it, which the facts might very well do for this (though one does get a bit suspicious how bodycams always seem to malfunction when they're most needed).

>>30528302
And all that matters nothing if, at the moment of the shoot, he wasn't a threat to a reasonable person.
>>
>>30528442
we're talking about a career criminal black here
Not a normal American

You think the Founding Fathers wouldn't have approved of executing these sorts of scum?
>>
>>30528471
all that things are only crimes cause whitey is raciss.
>>
>>30528471
>career criminal
>over half the crimes have no victim
>the rest can be literally solved by proper compensation in a civil court
>>
>>30528302
>illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs
wat
>>
>>30528090
If you don't mind violent felons having guns, may I suggest you go live in the Englewood neighborhood in Chicago.
>>
>>30528479
found the nigger.
>>
>>30528479
And all the battery and domestic violence, not to mention the sex offense?
>>
>>30528479
>defending a sex offender and all around piece of shit
>>
>all these nigger lovers itt
what happened to /k/?
>>
>>30528595
/k/ has literally never been a /pol/ hugbox.
>>
>>30528604
>loving niggers == /pol/ hubox
kill yourself, mongrel.
>>
>>30528587
>take a piss outside
>now a sex offender

wow grats
>>
>>30527680
>Are you seriously advocating police allow people to shoot them in a melee because they are wearing a bullet *resistant* vest?
No, but people completely fly over this point. Unless he gets a headshot, cops are protected from imminently mortal wounds.
>*resistant*
If they were just "resistant", and that wasn't a lawyer-liability term, then it wouldn't be a billion dollar industry, just like how they "need" to be replaced every 3-5 years.

>>30527838
>Arrest is one form of a seizure
wut? are you going by thesaurus terminology?

>Resisting this seizure
>Arrest is a form of a seizure, detaining you is a seizure
>So police can arrest you on a reasonable 'susption', and if you resist, its legal for them to kill you and justify it by finding 'evidence' after-the-fact.
Are you fucking retarded?

>>30528442
>the presence of a gun, solidly determined after the fact, does not change the circumstances of the shooting when it occurred.
bootlickers will never understand anything besides the delusion of 'police/govt do nothing wrong, at all, ever'

>>30528471
>we're talking about a career criminal black here
>Not a normal American
What about Tree Spook killing Tarp Man? Were you sucking toes in that thread as well?

>>30528570
>>30528587
Aint that guy, but like I said before, you can get a SO charge for getting caught pissing at a public park with a playground. If he was a babbydiddler, then fuck him, but seeing as he didnt do much time at all before gettin another conviction and completely lacks the "Sex with a minor" charge completely, I dont see how. My guess is it came from the "Carnal knowledge of a juvenile, which is being under 17 boning someone 13-17 consentually. As for the battery, you really think Shaquayquay wouldnt make some shit up when she finds out her nigger is boning her 'bess frend' Taquishi? Or maybe the ape just liked fighting, and the losers didnt like losing?
>>
>>30528639
K but go back to /pol/ first.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.