[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bug-Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20
File: The_Purge_poster.jpg (40 KB, 253x400) Image search: [Google]
The_Purge_poster.jpg
40 KB, 253x400
So, I just saw a shitty ad for another Purge movie, and it always pisses me off, because they have a year to plan for this shit, and so many people die, it's fucking retarded
(also, with so many bodies and shit, how to cops take care of it the next day? Are there any cops left? Or any firemen? What the fuck)

Anyway, if the Purge was real, what would you have in your bug out bag? Would you Bug-out?
In case you don't know, the Purge is when nothing is illegal for 12 hours and there are no emergency services.

God mode: You can only pack what you already have.

For me, if it was to happen on the 7th (like this poster), I'd go buy an AR, since I don't have time for building one, and a .22. I only have a handgun - a Glock 23 - and some Tulammo and self-defense rounds, so I'd buy some more .40.
Since I live in a basement apartment, I'd get rebar for the windows and install a steel door instead of the one we have. I figure, it'd be cheaper to have a bunker than to figure out where to go.
>>
I think in real life, communities would organize neighbourhood watches which would take over police tasks for the duration of purge
>>
Get me a lathe and a mill. Make NFA shit, sell it for a huge markup. But keep the good stuff for my friends and family, to defend ourselves from the niggs.
>>
anyone who says anything other than get the fuck out of dodge is an idiot.
>>
>>30198649
This

Communities would be tight nit and bunker. Not being seen for 12 hour being plan a. And shooting any strangers on sight plan b.
>>
>>30198631
>All emergency services will be suspended
Gee, it's almost like humanity lived out most of its life without these. Does everyone suddenly turn into an immoral, violent murderrapist the instant laws stop applying?
>>
>>30198755
According to these movies? Yes.
>>
>>30198631
Go to my hunting cabin indawoods never to be seen again for the next 12 hours. Bring my AR, M&P .40, plenty of ammo for both, and enough beef jerky and coke to hold me over.
>>
>>30198755
Honestly, today I could totally see it I mean people riot when it is against the law over dindus, so what the fuck would stop them when they are allowed?
>>
>>30198766

The coke you drink or snort?
>>
>>30198762
Pretty fucking stupid.

>>30198772
>I mean people riot when it is against the law
It's 99% niggers and rioting and looting is hardly the same thing as wanton murdersprees.
>>
>>30198795
The movie makes it seem like some kind of religious cleansing act that reduces crime the rest of the year for whatever reason, at least the first one does, haven't seen any others.
>>
>>30198772
>>30198795
Also, without laws, those rioting niggers would be shot by roofpeople, so they couldn't even chimp out. It's the law, specifically the law being selectively implemented as the looting niggers are allowed to continue, that is causing the issues. If they were faced with the prospect of being murdered the instant they tried to run off with some skittles, the vast majority of them wouldn't do it.
>>
File: 1464614995135.jpg (31 KB, 457x450) Image search: [Google]
1464614995135.jpg
31 KB, 457x450
>>30198812
>The movie makes it seem like some kind of religious cleansing act that reduces crime the rest of the year for whatever reason
Really fucking stupid.
>>
>>30198649
>>30198708
I'd talk to my upstairs neighbor about it, he has a gun or two as well, so might work out.
Also, its
>tight knit
coming from knitting clothing.

>>30198790
I'm guessing the one you snort, so that you can stay awake for 12 hours
>>
>>30198833
>I'm guessing the one you snort, so that you can stay awake for 12 hours
What kind of infantile mental discipline do you have to not stay awake for 2 days?
>>
>>30198818
So, roof Koreans are to solution?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 679x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 679x550
>>30198631
My purge plan:
>be /k/anuck
>open motel near the U.S. border
>jack up my rates sixty gorrilion percent on purge night for people who want to remain out of the shitstorm
>make mad bank
>mfw
>>
>>30198826
Agreed. In the one I saw the main character's neighbors ended up trying to kill him and his family after they fend off a gang of purgers trying to kill a homeless dude that he gave shelter to. I just remember the one bitch with a knife being all cult-y saying it's their duty or something to that effect to purge the violence from themselves by committing violence. retarded but hey the movie made money so let's make six more
>>
>>30198870
holy shit fucking genius
I would just travel
get an apartment in Canada during the time - thank you AirBnB
>>
File: 1405277062997.gif (683 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1405277062997.gif
683 KB, 320x240
>>30198879
If there's no emergency services, there's no police at all, right? What happens if I spend the year mixing ANFO, then spend the purge destroying infrastructure? Yeah, they'll hang me if they catch me, but who's going to catch me when I'm wearing a mask and there's no cops?
>>
>>30198812
>>30198826
It's more like a political/ social duty, or a community service kind of thing. It's not the lack of emergency services that inspires the violence, it's the government encouraging it.

The idea is this:
Publicly:
People get their "violent urges' out.
The homeless, super poor, and criminal elements are wiped out
People get to literally solve their problems with violence.

Secretly:
The rich and powerful use it as a means to control competition and opposition.

I can actually see it MAYBE eliminating shitty elements of our society, but in the process, the 'good' elements end up being the new shitty elements. The violence wouldn't stop after that one night, no matter how indoctrinated everyone is by the politics of it. Revenge killings and regional successions would become absurdly common.

Also, a society would have to be absolutely fucked to allow something like this to go on.

Shitty franchise.
>>
>>30198941
sick jumpstyle loop

desu if the purge became real I'd move to Canada
>>
File: 1405059547540.jpg (85 KB, 829x960) Image search: [Google]
1405059547540.jpg
85 KB, 829x960
>>30198945
>government stops functioning as the government
>government is still allowed to exist
>no civil war to be seen
>no assassinated politicians anywhere
The movie certainly deserves it's shitty ratings.
>>
>>30198941
No one will hang you as all crime is legal during that 12 hour period so the government couldn't do anything to you as per their lack of laws during the purge hours. Although in the one I saw the main character was rich from selling high tech home defenses that make your whole house a panic room, so I'm sure in that world, that any vital infrastructure would be outfitted with the same or better protection.
>>
>>30198980
I read on wiki that explosive devices and bothering politicians is forbidden. Both of which are punished by hanging.
>>
>>30198990
Ah well then I guess don't get caught anon
>>
>>30199014
>>30198990
>>30198980
>>30198945
Can you imagine the fucking workload of all emergency services and the hospitals and morgues immediately after the purge?

For the next month you'd be finding bodies and evidence of crime and they'd still have to investigate to find out if it happened during that fucking 12 hour period.
>>
>>30198941
you've got the figure, you've got the face
>>
File: retarded.jpg (14 KB, 217x300) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
14 KB, 217x300
>>30198631

I hate how in this Purge they keep being like 'Keep America Great' and pushing some sort of political message.

I have no idea what message they are trying to push.
>>
>>30199038
Nevermind the fact that violence and crime wouldn't decrease, unless they formed deathsquads to wipe out non-white ethnicities and neighbourhoods.
>>
>>30199068
I get the same vibe and all I can think of is that it is some anti-republican thing.
>>
>>30199068
>keep america great

Presumably trying to connect Donald Trump with the idea of senseless violence against poor people. It'd certainly fit the narrative they try to push about him.
>>
I hate how they're subliminally injecting information to the audience.
This is the normie's state of mind while watching the purge
>people murdeing each other? How awful! These people are evil!
Now a Quote from the movie
>> I purge because its my civic duty
Or in other words
>> I purge because it is my right

They're basically adding a negative connotation to doing something because it is your right, such as the right to bear arms

So now the normie's will think
>there are something's you shouldn't do even though you have the right to it
>>
>>30199038
I have actually thought about that, and if people in the hospitals just died because the docs and nurses went home to their panic houses. Also did the purge include already incarcerated people because same with the guards as the doctors
>>
>>30199101
It's my right to tattoo a swastika on my forehead.

Rights, duties, and things you ought to do are three completely different categories.
>>
>>30199119
If you ask me, if you want to tattoo a swastika, you have the right to.
Granted, people also have the right to treat you like a piece of shit because of it too
>>
>>30199141
Exactly. The statement that, as the poster I replied to said,

>there are something's you shouldn't do even though you have the right to it

is completely valid and a good point in many cases. The point of a right is to preserve it for when you need to use it, not to do shit 'cuz I can lol.'

The idea that the civic duties = rights is also fucking retarded.

Being a jury member is a civic duty, having a jury try you is a right.
>>
>>30198631

God-Mode:

I live 30 minutes from the highway and I have very little neighbors. My house is a single-story ranch with 4 rooms and has two entrances.

I have large picture windows that don't open and I'm sure would be fairly easy to smash.

I don't see a lot of people coming all the way out here just for some mayhem and murder when there town is 45 minutes away.

There's several large trees on the property. I'd probably barricade the door facing the highway. I'd take several 2x4s and drive nails through them and put them on the floor in front of the windows. Then I'd give my wife the 12 gauge and one of the smaller caliber pistols and I'd go outside, climb up in one of the trees with my trust k98, keep one of my higher caliber handguns on me and my SKS with a stocked bandolier.

Sit in the tree for 12 hours and shoot anyone who comes near my house.

I said god mode but its really easy mode when you live in bfe
>>
>>30198631
https://youtu.be/VEmr36AJm54

Probably just lock my house up
>>
>>30199038
>For the next month you'd be finding bodies and evidence of crime and they'd still have to investigate to find out if it happened during that fucking 12 hour period.
Crime is actually so low because the cops just claim most things happened during the purge.
>>
>>30198790

yes
>>
>>30199172
plot twist
>wife shoots you in back of head as soon as sirens sound off
>>
File: 1316959313738.jpg (51 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1316959313738.jpg
51 KB, 221x246
>>30198631
Why is the cross white on red background? It's not called fucking Red Cross for nothing

I don't understand how pretty much every country can make this mistake
>>
>>30201337
The red cross symbol is actually trademarked by The Red Cross, and they viciously attack people in court about it.
>>
>>30198631
>so anyway if the purge was real
Never was, never will be. All it takes is five minutes of solid thinking and you can list dozens of reasons on why it can't even begin to work.
>>30198979
Pretty much, it's 24 hours where the CIA and the higher echelons of government get to kill anyone who doesn't agree with their political plans for the next year.
>>30201337
I guessing that michael bay's new girlfriend was swiss and she broke up with him, so now this movie will be all about the switzerlanders and their handrubbing, money-loving nature.
>>
>>30201337
Because the Swiss are not coming to save you during the purge.
>>
File: natural sprinter.jpg (38 KB, 540x225) Image search: [Google]
natural sprinter.jpg
38 KB, 540x225
>>30199172
>very little neighbors
Don't doubt dwarves. Very dangerous over short distances.
>>
File: 1460073766704.png (411 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
1460073766704.png
411 KB, 720x541
REALLY FUN data-mining thread, has my heart rate up!
>>
>>30198631
go unna ground
>>
>>30198631
>Would you Bug-out?
A bug out bag small enough for even a very strong very fit man to carry is a death sentence. If you're talking about the average American ,even from a place like /k/, you simply can;'t survive on what you can carry on your back more than a week and remain vital and alert enough to survive.

You need a place t go that have a cache that will keep you going for a couple months. This is a cold hard fact.

If you want to /cos/ as survivalists go ahead but don't think for one second anyone here is going to throw a pack over their shoulder that is anywhere near what is required to survive.
>>
>>30198755
Yes, if people would not be punished. I could say honestly right now I'd probably off a few certain people if this shit was real.
>>
>>30198941
There are rules about weapons that can be used during the purge. I'm sure WMDs are a no go.
>>
>>30198631
>would you buy out
No bunker with fake house above and off to the left. If I see prison bust into fake house on cctv then I hit the button marked "flambé" and resume playing vidya.
>>
>>30206176
The purge lasts 12 hours, why are you talking months?
>>
>>30206176
>you simply can;'t survive on what you can carry on your back more than a week and remain vital and alert enough to survive.
Good thing the Purge lasts all of 12 hours.
>>
>>30206459
The only rules are no explosives above a grenade class and prohibited weapons like rocket launchers.

Flamethrowers are apparently fine, since they used them in the movie to kill some people.

You could basically throw molotovs at fucking *everything* and just go ham on arson.
>>
>>30206459
>no rules
>EXCEPT THIS ONE
fucking hell man
>>
>>30205058
Underr8ed
>>
I would just burn peoples houses down.
>>
File: redneck.jpg (595 KB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
redneck.jpg
595 KB, 2338x1700
>oogaboogabooga it's the purge what do?

I take the preceding several days off, pack everything of worth in my shitty house into my vehicle and go camping in the UP. I don't want to have to shoot anyone if I can help it, I have enough trouble sleeping at night as it is. If my house gets torched then insurance will pay for it.

I think my yugo tok clone and my nugget will be enough to protect me from any wild life or drunken yoopers I might run into.

>inb4 slavaboo, yes I like the slav designs but mostly I am a poor college student and the slav designs are cheap

Neighborhood watches are all well and good but I live in a neon blue fucking dot of a city. I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy in this neighborhood that has something with more oomph than a shitty saturday night special. I'm not gonna risk life and limb to watch over their sorry asses, if they want to defend their homes they can get their own guns and pull their own weight.
>>
>>30198755
>>
>>30198979
The movies specifically exempt government buildings, employees, etc, but that's what the third movie is - assault on a anti-purge senator.
>>
I live in Redding fucking california. Nothing would happen, we would get a shit ton of kids trying to steal cars, and I would shoot him.

Look at the wild west. It was never really wild.
It was just the "west".

Nothing would happen.
The worst thing that I can see happening is kids buying alcohol, trying to take cars and weed.

I live in a nice suburban neighborhood. We would ban together and save the place. the old would be protected and the young would protect.
>>
File: cover.png (313 KB, 627x422) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
313 KB, 627x422
>>30202564
>I guessing that michael bay's new girlfriend was swiss and she broke up with him, so now this movie will be all about the switzerlanders and their handrubbing, money-loving nature.
>>
I haven't seen the movie, but what's stopping some foreign power from shipping some operators inside your country and do a Crimea on the Purge day?
>>
>>30207198
movie magic
>>
File: image.png (950 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
950 KB, 750x1334
>>30198631
god mode the purge, 5 hours preperation
>location
Take beer to best friends hilltop farm, barricade barn with misc. wood and heavy machinery
>arms
Gp100 match champ, anaconda, king cobra, franken 1911, savage BVSS .223, custom .308 Palma, Winchester model 12, axes, saws and other tools.
>plan
post watch from the barricaded top floor of the barricaded barn each assuming an over watch direction pop some stimulants and eliminate without prejudice, if they're made it within sight of the barn they've trespassed past 10 acres

I think we'd be alright, I'd like to have an ar or similar scary salt rifle but I live in a communist New England state. Hopefully seeing the heads of cohorts suddenly vaporize would deter attackers.
>>
>>30207259
>I'd like to have an ar or similar scary salt rifle but I live in a communist New England state

Just buy an AR during the purge
>>
>>30199083
>>30199096

I think they're just trying to skim some of his fame/slogans for extra dollars. Marketing isn't about message, it's about getting people to buy your product. The actual product could contain a message, but the marketing staff doesn't give a shit and just wants people to show up and buy.

It's not always a conspiracy to spread a narrative or message, sometimes (most of the time) it's just a conspiracy to make more money.
>>
>>30202300
I don't think the Red Cross and Crescent are copyrighted
>>
>>30198755
according to Christians... yes.
>>
>>30207198
According to the movie, at least the Armed Forces stay operational. Only EMS stop responding.
>>
>God Mode

I am not a killer, but I am a fighter...I will defend myself and my friends and family with lethal force.

My friends are all into guns.

My neighbors are almost all friendly with me...the rest are unfamiliar with me.

I'd bug in and get my ARs, AK, CETME, handguns, and shotguns out and ready them up. I'd call the neighbors and if they are not armed I'd arm them.

Anyone who comes into the neighborhood with ill intentions gets a .308 through their engine block and if they do anything besides retreat the next one goes through their chest.

My kit would be (yes I already have this shit):
>CETME for longer range/anti vehicle (this would live on my roof).
>M4 for indoors/CQB (this would be on my chest).
>Mossman 5000 for CQB, with federal flite control (this would live by my front door).
>USP Tactical .45 as sidearm (side).
>Glock 27 as backup (small of back).
>Handcuffs
>ASP
>Paines Wessex Smoke canisters for concealment
>Flares (perimeter)
>>
>>30198870
Holy fuck I'm an idiot for never having thought of that kek
>>
My concern would be fire... people always talk fortification but bad people tend to be cowardly people. If they can't mob you, sneak up on you or shoot you because you've holed up somewhere, they're going to set your shit on fire...

>>30208254
I hate when religion tries to claim responsibility for morality. We KNOW there were moral people before your religion existed and in places where it did not exist. There is no argument to have when the assertion is a total non-starter. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.
>>
File: 1456121452551.jpg (81 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1456121452551.jpg
81 KB, 682x1024
I would find myself a new wifu, pic related.
>>
>live in the middle of Assfuck Nowhere, Michigan

I shitpost violently on da 4chinz for 12 hours.
>>
>>30208254
Hardly, instant mass chimp outs when laws aren't present is the fantasy of statist leftists.

According to the religious everyone goes permanent chimp out without the guiding light of faith.
>>
File: It's Terrible! Macro.jpg (64 KB, 455x628) Image search: [Google]
It's Terrible! Macro.jpg
64 KB, 455x628
>>30199068

>I have no idea what message they are trying to push.

Nigger, have you seen the first two movies?
They're entirely about how the supposed 1% uses their ingrained power to oppress poor people and non-whites. There's literally a scene in the second movie where preppy white people in prep-school uniforms are selling non-whites into slavery on the night of the Purge.

And have you seen the trailer for the third movie?

A blonde female senator wants to end the Purge for the sake of the poor people and the dindu nuffins that are hurt by it is targeted by a conspiracy constructed by an evil cabal of old white men that want to preserve their power.
There's even a scene where a fanatical all-white Christian church prepares to dissect her as some kind of religious tribute to the Purge itself.

I'm not sure how anyone could NOT get what message these movies push when they are this blatant. They're basically written with a sledge-hammer rather than a typewriter.
It's a transparent anti-Republican, anti-Christianity, anti-2nd Amendment and somewhat legitimately anti-White narrative that is going pro-Hillary with the third movie.

These leanings shouldn't surprise you or anyone else, since these movies are aimed at dumb teenagers with no real grasp of politics outside of what they hear on Facebook and Twitter.
>>
>>30198755
>Does everyone suddenly turn into an immoral, violent murderrapist the instant laws stop applying?

I sure as fuck would. There are so goddamn many people I would kill if I knew I'd get away with it, holy shit. I would die of old age before I'd be through with the killing.
>>
>>30198818
>Also, without laws, those rioting niggers would be shot by roofpeople, so they couldn't even chimp out

Pretty sure that stops working the moment they realize the roofpeople are totally shootable.

You think a mass looting is the full extent of the violence possible in a lawless time, when in fact it's the fucking MINIMUM possible violence and you should expect things to get worse the more you put up resistance.
>>
Movies are a fun thing to watch and make fun of honestly
>>
File: flagbig[1].gif (5 KB, 494x290) Image search: [Google]
flagbig[1].gif
5 KB, 494x290
I'd just go to weedland and sleep in my car, maybe see some of the sights
>>
>>30198649

Plus inevitably there would be vigilantes who practiced their own form of morality during the Purge.
>>
File: 1434722762098.png (40 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
1434722762098.png
40 KB, 392x200
>>30200474
He points out the fact even without explosives people would be able to burn down the city and ruin the economy.
>>
>>30198649
I suspect that those communities would also have Action Committees to take care of any problems which might have cropped up during the year.

I also suspect that libs would become an endangered species.
>>
You guys remember when we had the thread about the "Purge" going on in Kentucky and shit?

Some motherfucker on a police scanner raped a cat.

Purge as fuck.
>>
I would get my Davy Crockett set up and remove kebabs without prejudice.
>>
>>30210246

Nah. The inherent lack of morality in the Purge to begin with would fuel Liberalism, just not anti-guns Liberalism.

People would home in on the fact the privileged were always better equipped to survive the Purge, compared to the impoverished.
>>
Go on 12-hour camping trip innawoods. Replace material objects left behind via Purge Insurance if necessary.

I'd just rather not bother with the nonsense.
>>
>>30210365

Also Conservatism would be divided on the Purge, with those opposing it viewing it as being at odds with Christianity.
>>
>>30210404
The Catholic and Orthodox Church would never support a purge.
>>
>>30210046
>There's literally a scene in the second movie where preppy white people in prep-school uniforms are selling non-whites into slavery on the night of the Purge.
How does that even work? The law goes back into effect come sunrise and your slave is suddenly free. How fucking cheap are these slaves?
>>
>>30210431

Correct. The Purge would be so divisive in America it would split both the Liberal and Conservative movements, between those who saw it as good (social catharsis and removing burdens to society) and those who saw it as evil (immoral).
>>
>>30210475
>aw man, I hate having to pick cotton for 8 hours a year
>this shit racist
>>
>>30210431
Some Protestant churches would probably support it through some weird interpretation of the Bible. Sola Scriptura, not even once
>>
>>30210475
They are killing them in the second movie, like buying prey to hunt
>>
>>30210722

That really is the most annoying thing about "The Purge" franchise. It refuses to really explore how badly divided the country would be politically, to the point even Conservatism and Liberalism would split on the "Purge" issue.

You'd have Conservatives and Liberals for the Purge, and Conservatives and Liberals against the Purge.
>>
>>30210764
Why not just steal it? It is purge night.
>>
>>30210819
Controlled environment
Exotic weapons
Guaranteed kills
No risk of self
>>
>>30210818
In reality every single politician would be against it
>>
File: veins.jpg (39 KB, 477x640) Image search: [Google]
veins.jpg
39 KB, 477x640
>>30208254
>tfw you haven't blamed religion or brought it up in an argument for 5 minutes
>>
>>30198941
During movie (If I recall correctly) it states "The only rules are that no government officials with authorization levels of 10 and higher are to be disturbed and all weapons above Class 4 are forbidden. I would suspect they would not want someone mixing up nerve gas or a truck bomb or something. If you do afterwards I assume they would hunt you down. And the top government types would be protected. Notice how much surveillance they have of purge events? I would bet there would be lot of surveillance Purge night.
>>
>>30199107
Hey unless you have some sort of restrictions in place you would get a lot of kill Uncle Bob so you inherit. Or GranMom is in hospital and she's costing lots of $$$ kill her off. Serial killers get their jollies during purge night and stay under control for rest of year? Nurse or other staff kill patients under their care in ICU if they want to? Kill your hated Mother-in-Law or Boss? Some of the bounds of the Purge are not explained.
>>
>>30199172
Maybe someone goes out of way to kill you because you live in BFE... for their jollies... Maybe someone has eye on your wife... kill you rape wife and walk away. She cannot do anything till next Purge a year later.... No Crime is illegal

Is Safe cracking/Bank robbery on Purge Night a crime?
>>
>>30198755
The idea is that everything you do is totally consequence free once rule of law returns. So it's not simply like a time before police and firefighters, in which common law/frontier justice/vigilantes/etc could still punish you.
>>
>>30198631

I didn't absolutely hate the first one because of Lena Headey and Ethan Hawke, and probably because I still enjoy explaining to my friends and family why the premise of a purge is a ridiculously fucking stupid idea but did we REALLY need two more of these movies?
>>
>>30198631

People overthink it. Dig a small hole in your back garden, make a roof and turf it. Climb down, take a sleeping pill, and wake up refreshed and alive after the purge is over.

Or, make a fake wall in your attic, just big enough for you to lay down, and do the same as with the hole. Climb in, sleep.
>>
>>30210072
I guarantee most of those nigs would run at the first sight of an armed resistance. They can't aim anyway
>>
>>30208220
They sued blink-182 for using the red cross on one of their albums.
>>
I'd go inna woods, dig a foxhole on some remote ridge, cuddle up with mah woobie and catch up on reading.

Also, the purge would be much less shooting homeless guys and much more massive embezzling.
>>
The purge could help me lose my virginity desu. ITs not rape if the government says its ok.
>>
>>30212171
Also the villain was hilariously hammy.
>>
>>30210475

I assumed they sold them to nations where slavery, in some form or another, is still legal, as opposed to selling them into some kind of slavery in the US.

Uzbekistan, Pakistan, parts of India, Sub-Saharan African countries, etc.

Then again, The Purge movies are completely fucking retarded, so they may not have thought this far. They may have actually intended the scene to imply some sort of slave-trade in the US that's only legal 12 hours a year.
>>
>>30198790
Glad i'm not the only one who wondered that immediately.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-20-09h27m04s27.png (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-20-09h27m04s27.png
92 KB, 1280x720
The concept behind the Purge films are completed retarded.

For multiple reasons. Not just one reason.

The entire concept falls apart if you even start to analyze it.

https://youtu.be/VEmr36AJm54
>>
>>30210818
>>30210722
>>30210431
>>30210404

>You'd have Conservatives and Liberals for the Purge, and Conservatives and Liberals against the Purge.

You're giving the idea way, way too much credit.

If a program like the Purge where proposed in real-life, only the most far-our extremists would ever support it.
It would not "split" the nation. It would be 99.9% of people across all races, creeds, political parties and religions vs. a 0.1% of supporters.

The Purge literally benefits nothing outside of a population drop.
For what little good it does, it has MASSIVE negative drawbacks that affects EVERY sector of society.

The Purge screws you if you're rich.
The Purge screws you if you're poor.
The Purge screws you if you're young.
The Purge screws you if you're old.
The Purge screws you if you're a property-owner or a business-owner.
The Purge screws you if you're homeless.

Everybody on every side of every spectrum has too much to lose in a situation where everything they own, including their ability to stay alive, can get fucked for 12 hours a year, every single year.
>>
>>30212171

>but did we REALLY need two more of these movies?

>$3 million budget
>grossed $89,328,627

>second movie had an even bigger cost-to-profit gap

What did you think would happen?
>>
>>30206557
>>30206569
Oh I'm sorry. I was going to start a practical and factual discussion about how to successfully bug out with some level of comfort and you 12 year olds want to play fantasy make believe situations where you save the princess and everyone likes you.

Fuck off children and get started on your summer reading list so you aren't behind when your first year of high school starts in a few months. Faggots.
>>
>>30208220
From the ICRC website
>The red cross and red crescent emblems are protected symbols under international humanitarian law and national laws. Any use that is not expressly authorized by the Geneva Conventions and their Additional Protocols constitutes a misuse of the emblem. Use of these emblems by unauthorized persons is strictly forbidden.
>>
lel
>>>/pol/76613230
>>>/pol/76614459
>>
IF purge were real.

I would goto the ghetto and half fun
>>
>>30217582
>half fun
This nigga knows what's up, you never go full fun.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.