[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Gray Man" concepts...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 18
File: gone_incognito.png (7 KB, 237x183) Image search: [Google]
gone_incognito.png
7 KB, 237x183
So an anon made a thread in /out/ ( >>>/out/748736 ) regarding gear that would be appropriate for those trying to follow the the "Gray Man" concepts. I'm not familiar with them myself and am curious yet /out/ seemed pretty hostile toward the OP so I didn't want to ask in that thread. What exactly do you believe "Gray Man" to be and what sort of gear would people trying to follow this tactic use? One anon said Jansport bags would be decent for this.
>>
You wear whatever everyone else is wearing.

It's really the simplest god damn idea.
>>
>>29757009
One of our retards escaped to your board.

The concept is to not stick out, which is fine. But calling it gray man is autistic. For instance I live in rural Wisconsin so if I wear cammo I fit in.
>>
>>29757009
Mine is some north face hiking / khaki pants. plain plaid shirt and merrell moab's

Most hiking gear/clothing works well for the gray man concept while also being nondescript like tac pants and bdu shirt
>>
>>29757030
Okay thats nice for you
But 99% of the population lives in places where wearing camo bdu's kinda sorta makes you stick out.
>>
>>29757009
If you want to blend in in an urban environment, dress like you're homeless. No one pays attention to homeless people.
>>
>>29757019
>Autists
>Acting/dressing like a normal person
Remember where you are
>>
>>29757009
If you live in a place where most men wear suits, wear a suit. If you live in a place where most men wear realtree, wear realtree. If you live in a place where most men wear t-shirt and jeans, wear t-shirt and jeans.

Beginning to see a pattern?
>>
>>29757058
What if we live in a place where most the people are basketball americans?

Blackface?
>>
>>29757044
Well, here's a hint for ya. DONT WEAR FUCKING CAMO THERE THEN. Jesus just look around you what are people wearing. Hmm lots of people wear jeans and a jacket, you should probably wear jeans and a jacket. As long as it's not neon fucking yellow you probably won't stand out.
>>
>>29757065
Move
>>
File: SHOOT ME FIRST.jpg (180 KB, 519x692) Image search: [Google]
SHOOT ME FIRST.jpg
180 KB, 519x692
I like the idea of people thinking they're adopting a "grey man" persona, like they're not normal people to begin with and are actually fucking secret agents or something
>>
>>29757080
Right.

Its hilarious how these loser nobodies play pretend like its some big secret bourne style mission and they have to blend in with the native populace to hide from the secret agents chasing them.

And then they come up with this retarded autistic name for it so they can feel cool while they play pretend.
>>
>>29757048
I thought bored teenagers like to set them on fire and shit.
>>
>>29757080
OP here; the irony of this is I'm a sprg and I normally dress for comfort ( every day it is a pair of dickies bibs, a gildan shirt, shorts as underwear and my socks/shoes/edc because you never know when somebody is going to "purge the sperg" and/or rob him. ). I guess if I were to adopt a gray-man personal for where I live I'd have to buy some brown or gray tactical pants/a matching suit coat, either a briefcase or bland backpack, possibly a ball cap. Given most in my area usually EDC's anything bigger than a Swiss Army Knife unless it is concealed ( my EDC items just ride in the front-left pocket of my Dickies via pocket-clip ) I guess I'd need to buy some easier-to-conceal gear as well. I'm not saying I'm going to adopt a gray-man persona ( I doubt I could pull it off ) but I agree with you it is ironic.
>>
Im pretty "grey man"

Like i legit wear alot of grey or black but i dont stand out at all infact. Black pants and grey northface and ballcap works for me. I just dont like sticking out or drawing attn to myself for any reason.
>>
>Wearing special clothing to not be noticed

>People still don't realize how stupid and obvious this is and it's just a marketing technique used by retailers to get their buyers to wear overpriced "Tactical pants" instead of Wranglers.
>>
Honestly if you really wanted to be "gay mon" it's very simple.

You get a job, you chat to your Co-workers, make friends, chat to neighbors, be friendly and courteous . Don't act like a fucking autist.
Simply live your life but when your out and about just be aware of your surroundings, there's no harm in that maybe carry a small knife. Just don't go all watchdogs on us.
>>
>>29757030
It goes beyond people who do not stand out, it's did not even realize he was there or being unable to give an accurate description or account of the man.

An example would be walking in to a gas station and walking around the outside of isles to come at a guy who is twitchy and looks off from his blindside while queing for the register, doing so without looking obvious.

It is dressing neutral and without identifying marks and noticable things. Pants pulled down over boots, a non descript baseball cap with neutral colors.
>>
The only time I have ever done this was when I dressed as a fuckboy for Halloween.
I fucking hate this shitty town of mine
>>
>>29757034
>Moab's
>Mahnigga.jpg

I just bought some and I love them.
>>
>>29757065
Jordans, joggers, basketball shorts, graphic tees and snapbacks. Bright colors are good as long as it isn't associated with any of the local gangs. Don't look too nice though, then they try and rob you.

T. cracker stranded in baketball american territory.

I cannot fucking wait to move in 3 months.
>>
>>29757235
>It goes beyond people who do not stand out, it's did not even realize he was there or being unable to give an accurate description or account of the man.

This is operator wankfest fantasy, plain and simple.
>>
>>29757044
>camo bdu's

I was referring to real tree camo mixed with hunter orange. Although I do wear my woodland cammie bottoms during Durr hunting and seldom get a second look.
>>
>>29757161

No only non-whites do that.
>>
>>29757235
>It goes beyond

Get a fucking load of this guy. Ha ha. Only in your head buddy.
>>
>>29757080
>>29757136
>wearing normal nondescript clothing makes you an autistic loser
lmao
have fun wearin them bdu pants and combat boots in public im sure everyone thinks its super cool
>>
>>29757314
What guy? I don't see an- Oh, wait that guy or?
>>
To be a real gray man though, you have to be a master of karate and friendship, for everyone.
>>
>>29757338
No you don't get it, we fucking wouldn't, we would just wear normal clothes. You know like normal people?
>>
>>29757365
The whole idea of gray-man is to wear normal clothes you fucking retard.

Blending in to the local population. Nothing secret agent about that. Its called being a normal functional human being who doesn't need to be a fuckin peacock attracting unwanted attention.
>>
>Walking around
>Everyone avoiding eye contact
>Realize 8" penis sticking out of fly
>Idea
>Wear an outfit covered in pockets, head-to-toe.
>Have a jiggling, 12" dildos throbbing and wagging out of every pocket

alt for femanons
>walk around with bra stuffed to DDD-size

Nobody will be able to describe your face. NOBODY.
>>
>>29757338
No, wearing normal clothes like it's some kind of disguise makes you an autistic loser.
>>
File: GrayArea.gif (130 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
GrayArea.gif
130 KB, 600x600
>>29757058
>Beginning to see a pattern?
>>
>>29757383
You're not getting the idea that you're not "blending in". You ARE everyone else. You're not a secret agent or an undercover operative.

You're calling being a normal person "blending into the local population" and you can't see how utterly autistic that statement is?
>>
>>29757009
>worried that a couple libtards on /out/ might be mean to you anonymously
>not just doubling down and calling them autistic weebcucks when they complain about the definition of SHTF
Do you even know how to use this website?
>>
File: PrideParade-TodSeelie-67.jpg (70 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
PrideParade-TodSeelie-67.jpg
70 KB, 640x426
>>29757410

That's not Grayman, that's Somebody Else's Problem. Which is also a legitimate strategy. Wherein you make yourself so absurd that everyone willfully ignores you.
>>
>>29757433
Lots of mentally ill people out thee bro. Especially in the gun crowd. The sooner you accept this, the easier it will be.

There are people out there who literally believe they're sheepdogs/wannabee leo or fed.
>>
>>29757383
Look at who I was responding to you faggot, I wear normal clothes because I am a normal person not some Bourne motherfucker
>>
I think the initial point of the thread was lost because it was asked by an autist and answered by higher functioning autists.

Let me rephrase the question:
>what are some nice brands of gear that won't make me look like a tacticool fuccboi or a fudd?
>>
>>29757065
Get tan enough to pass for hispanic
>>
>>29757009

The entire idea of being a gray man is useless. It's basically the concept of integrating into society or maybe, for more excitement, a perceived enemy while possessing special knowledge and equipment to work towards a goal.

The closest realistic gray men are ccw permit holders who carry daily without drawing attention to themselves. Again, not a big deal because this is a lawful activity.
>>
>>29757619
What about wearing kit of any kind while trying to be undercover?
>>
>>29757034
Moab's are such a great shoe. I have a pair of 5.11 rangers and I hate them so goddamn much.I should have bought more Moabs.
>>
>>29757534
The answer is wear regular fucking clothes like a real human bean. None of the tacticool "covert" clothing brands have anything that will materially affect your performance. When you see pictures of SF guys and CAG guys rolling on hits with regular button up shirts or regular cotton t shirts and jeans, you should probably realize that the clothes don't mean shit unless you're in bad weather or some serious Mogadishu-esque urban combat.

Just wear sneaks, jeans, and a t-shirt (but not one with gun brands or III% bullshit). If you're dressing up a bit wear a collared shirt or polo from an actual clothing brand, not 5.11. The more popular a "concealment" clothing item is, the less effective it is at actually concealing. Their marketing and advertising is literally reducing the effectiveness of their products, which is why people who do the "covert" shit for long usually end up cobbling together a collection of their own preferred garments.

>>29757639
What the fuck are you undercover as?
>>
>>29757227
>"Tactical pants"
you mean tacticool
>>
>>29757690
How about backpacks, camel backs, first aid kits, ammo pouches, any other gear other than clothes? Quit being an autistic weebcuck and pull your head out of your ass and read the question. You're too busy having your tantrum to realize that gear means a whole lot more than clothes.

No shit, Sherlock, wear normal clothes. Is your swissgear backpack with a 17" laptop sleeve really the best option for a SHTF backpack? No. Quit shitposting and try to understand the intent of OP's thread and stop trying to prove how normal you are to the 'unwashed, autistic masses'
>>
File: tru-spec-classic-navy.png (153 KB, 900x1174) Image search: [Google]
tru-spec-classic-navy.png
153 KB, 900x1174
>>29757854
You quoted the wrong guy. Also, no, I meant tactical. Pic related; These pants are constructed with all the easy care features of the original 24-7 Series® pants but without the tactical style cargo pockets. Constructed from durable 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop with Teflon® coating and incorporating many low profile features that allows you to store your gear. Seems like they would work well with a navy suit-coat, white shirt and red tie many businessmen wear now days.
>>
>>29757974
>backpacks
whatever bag is the appropriate size from a reputable outdoors gear company.

>camel backs
Are you seriously going to be carrying around a camelback? How is that even "gray man" in the slightest?

>first aid kits
there are tons of companies making pocket IFAKs. If you have no medical training it doesn't matter what you carry because you'll be fucking useless. If you have medical training you should have already formed some opinions on what you need in yours.

>ammo pouches
Not sure how this plays into "gray man" in the slightest. Kydex IWB for daily carry. Kydex OWB for cold weather, concealed by a jacket.

Sorry but this is the exact same shit as the other discussion. If you only buy "tactical" rucks and "tactical" boots and whatever you look like a militia wannabe, just like a guy who only wears 5.11 and tru-spec clothes looks like a wannabe cop. Buy civilian hiking/climbing gear in subdued colors. There you go genius.
>>
>>29758018
The cut, belt loops, and the back pockets don't look right for formal wear.
>>
>>29757048
Yes they do. Either because they stink or are carrying on a conversation with themselves, people notice homeless people.
>>
>>29758177
>So there is some kind of SHTF situation - whatever you fancy, but the point being things are very very bad. What gear, e.g. rucksacks, water filters, clothing, weapons, is top quality, yet not 'tacticool' stuff and could be considered 'Gray Man'
t. OP of the /out/ thread
Did you even read the linked thread or are you just looking for an excuse to be upset and shitpost?

>what is some high quality gear that isn't marketed at tacticool operators that offer the same functionality without drawing a bunch of attention?

>REEEEE just b urself. Dress like a normal person like I do because I'm a normal, nice guy!
>>
>>29757030
>calling it gray man is autistic
>if I wear cammo I fit in."Grey man" is just a term for the concept, it doesn't actually mean you have to be grey.
>>
>>29757071
this.
>>
>>29758018
no i quoted the right guy(you) and yeah those pants are still tacticool like tryhard tacticool. this concept of gray man is to go unnoticed.
in my area people who wear those type of pants are ems, security, bourne wannabes all of which stand out
>>
>>29758018
No they wouldn't look right you sperglord
>>
>>29757009
>SHTF is a teenage wetdream.
What's far more likely is temporary breakdown of law and order where you still need to commute to earn the shekles to buy the bread that costs more now than it did a year ago.
Have your CPL. Carry Daily. Don't go looking for trouble, but don't look like a pussy.
Have a solid front door, & secure windows. Have in-house and out-house stockpiles of life necessities. Don't have the most or least secure dwelling in your area. Etc.
>>
>>29758259
>no actual details so nobody can recommend a specific piece of gear
>gets general guidelines as a response because how the fuck do I know exactly what bag you need
>reeeeeeeeee tell me exactly what to buy because I can't think for myself
>>
>>29758259
Buy a jansport backpack you fucking loser. People will just think you are a man child and not an active shooter
>>
>>29758018
I would honestly just assume that someone wearing those was a mall ninja.

The oversized belt loops and pocket placement is all wrong and isn't flattering at all. The boot cut is still too tight for a comfy fit over something like Redwings.

The color is also a bad choice for everything. Either go black or khaki, never navy. Lighter greys are fine too. Earth tones if you are really outdoorsy, bonus points if you have a good beard. Otherwise you look tryhard.
>>
>>29757250
Just like the dudes who run around the woods in their mil surplus...what's the difference, and where's the hate for them?
>>
just wear normal clothes. not the autistic "tactical" shit you wear, i mean jeans,a hoodie and sneakers.
>>
>>29758465
that's pretty fucking autistic too
>>
>>29758465
Amongst the more discerning sportsmen, the "militia" gets its own share of derision when it gets in the way of proper sport. I used to guide and we would get guys like that trespassing onto lodge land.

The type of people who get butthurt over the "militia" don't frequent places like this.
>>
>>29757080
But what jacket is that though.
>>
>>29757009
I think you're trying to overthink the concept of blending in.
>>
File: men-shirt-front-khaki.jpg (122 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
men-shirt-front-khaki.jpg
122 KB, 800x857
You can always just go "industrial tacticool". A lot of flame, chemical and cut resistant normal clothes are available in the civilian industrial market. This shirt for example wouldnt look bad with a multitool and mini mag on a belt. Its long enough to hide some cut resistant kevlar sleeves for working with sheet metal.
>>
File: 34JZ94_AW01.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
34JZ94_AW01.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>29758711
That shirt is fire resistant btw. Cut resist sleeves are not bulky.
>>
File: van heusen.jpg (214 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
van heusen.jpg
214 KB, 1080x1440
I dress like a fucking Van Heusen model half the time. Does that count?
>>
>>29758711
You're wearing your shirt with scrap metal sleeves again, anon?

On our date to Applebee's?
>>
File: crowd.jpg (790 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
crowd.jpg
790 KB, 2272x1704
Spot the gray man.
>>
File: steve_harvey_around_and_around.gif (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
steve_harvey_around_and_around.gif
3 MB, 700x394
>>29758843
Not that meme again. Please don't ruin this thread with that meme. The discussion is almost always the same as if going around in circles.
>>
>>29758867
That tactical fat grandma in white shirt. Knows her picture is being taken and tilts cap to cover face.
>>
>>29758867
Smart ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x157
This whole thread is pretty retarded but I'll play along and give serious suggestions

>footwear

wear shoes that you can run (read: sprint) in at a moments notice. Columbia redmonds, moabs, or any other brown mid cut hikin shoe is good for this. Shoes should be waterproof and have good grip.

>pants

Don't wear cargo pants fag. Either jeans or hiking pants without cargo pockets. North face makes some good dark grey or khakis that are decently thick. Even if it's hot. Wear long pants. Always with a belt

>shirt
Nothing tacticool or anything with firearm or hunting brands. For my undershirts I wear underarmour charged cotton either grey or white. NO BLACK UNDERSHIRTS. If it's 3 season, tuck the undershirt into your pants and wear a layer over top. If it's summer, then just wear a t-shirt untucked.

>shirt

This shouldn't be too hard it's a fucking shirt. Just dress for the occasion. I usually wear long sleeve button downs. Not the kind you wear to work but more casual like shirts. Flannels for 3 season. I usually unstuck these it's easier to clip an EDC knife to the inside of your belt/waistband and have the short covering it. I don't like clipping knives to my pocket it draws attention.

>jacket

Either a full zip plain colored hoodie or a leather jacket. Pro-tip: leather jackets give +5 bladed weapons resistance. I'd always wear leather jackets for this reason. Ask yourself this question: if SHTF could my jacket or hoodie carry magazines in the external or internal pockets?And always wear a jacket if you're cc'ing. Duh

That's it really. It comes down to 3 things

1. Always be armed (knife, baton, gun etc.)
2. Always wear shoes you could run or fight in
3. Layers are your friend
>>
File: main_900.jpg (130 KB, 900x588) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
130 KB, 900x588
Spot the gray man.
>>
>>29758259
>>what is some high quality gear that isn't marketed at tacticool operators that offer the same functionality without drawing a bunch of attention?

OP literally ANYTHING NOT FROM A TACTICAL BRAND.

STOP it. You will now say "BUT what about this pair of tactical pants? it's made to not look tactical"

OP BUY LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FROM A TACTICAL BRAND. NOW YOU ARE THE SECRET SQUIRREL

Jesus christ go to Wal Mart, buy some Levis and a George button down shirt. No clothes will outlast shtf, that's why normal people have sewing kits. So "sewing kit" is part of grey man. Also normal people wear converse so converse is now grey man. Normal people wear a nice but inexpensive watch so now that is part of grey man. What type of socks? WHITE. GREY MAN! What brand khakis? BANANA REPUBLIC IS GREY MAN. What type of car? HONDA IS GREY MAN.
Literally you just go buy clothes that look boring.
>>
File: 20120327-162016.jpg (140 KB, 610x456) Image search: [Google]
20120327-162016.jpg
140 KB, 610x456
>>29757034
Friendly reminder that if you are a white man in your cucked country you can kiss goodbye to the idea of "not sticking out".
>>
>>29758952
>nice watch
Maybe for something formal. Men under 30 who don't use their cell phone as time piece stick out to me. I understand the slightly older dudes because it's old school/man jewelry. I used to wear a watch too back in the day but that's only because I wanted to know the time and know autoupdating phone to check.
>>
>>29758915
>NO BLACK UNDERSHIRTS
?
>>
>>29759048

watches are pointless for most people, and are really only useful for people who's job/activity requires you to be able to keep track of time without occupying your hands, like an EMS worker.
>>
>>29758927
The fistening?
>>
>>29757009
Do this experiment:

>go outside
>people watch
>do you see anyone with tactical shit?
>do you pick out certain people with garment or things that stick out to you? (Particular hair style, eye catching color clothing or shoes, odd behavior, etc)

Got all that?
Alright.
You need to try and be the many many people that did not catch your attention. You need to be all the people who became the background to this little experiment.
>>
>>29757009
Do you autists actually believe youre some fucking Jason Bourne guy and need to stick in to the crowd so the fucking russians arent after you or something?

Just wear normal fucking clothes like fucking normal people
>>
>>29759107
Friendly reminder gray anons will.remain virgin.
So you might want to marry BEFORE becoming mr average
>>
>>29757048
You're going to catch attention the moment you step into any business, bus, or building. Then the people who get a bit wary of you will notice how homeless looking you are but don't smell the role at all. Now you're an interesting sidenote in their heads.
>>
>>29759055
Yes they look odd to me and I never see them, but it's not that big of a deal really
>>
>>29758867
LEO in a jersey by the column. He's one of 3 people in the picture with acceptable posture. Everyone else is uncomfortable as fugg and is hunched over. He also doesn't appear to have any bags at all unlike the grandpa and hoody wearing man who share the same good posture.

Also 4th man exiting the train with the M, he's the only man facing in that direction.

Also why does everyone there look like they have downs?
>>
File: whats_wrong_with_steve_harvey.gif (1 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
whats_wrong_with_steve_harvey.gif
1 MB, 700x394
>>29759126
I don't, as I said earlier and multiple times in this thread. I am not and will never be a "Gray man" and only made this thread because I was curious about the concept. See the following:
>>29757009
>>29757167
>>
>>29759130
>topic about grey man
>brings up other people's sex life
What?
>>
>>29757167
>I'm a sperg

That's for sure. Just dress like normal ass people and CC. You're really, REALLY overthinking this.

You sound like Nutnfancy
>>
>>29759177
See, when the tacticool community began fantasizing about going out onto the streets with full battle rattle during SHTF situations, others made the term "grey man" because of the totally retarded concept that you can go out tgere, alone, and accomplish operator shit.
In reality, you will be targetted by everyone, something you should avoid, unless you have lots of armed friends with you or you have the military behind you.

Then, those same idiots took the grey man concept and began fantasizing about that. While it is simply "don't stick out like a sore thumb, especially in a shtf situation. Don't give people more reasons to target you".
>>
>>29759201
>anon's joke
>is taken to be a serious critique
Gosh. Only autistic people cannot take a joke.
Autism confirmed.
>>
>>29759136
Thanks fuck.
Since you said you were playing along and respond seriously I thought you had camouflage reasons to discard black underwear.

Shit like: "when I was a muhreen they taught me black is the worst thing to wear at nigt".
>>
>>29757358
That's Day Man
>>
>>29757246

not for long, they don't last at all
>>
>>29757358
*friendzoneship
>>
>>29757030
Are you aware that calling it "Gray Man" doesn't mean that you actually have to dress in gray? It means that you blend in.

Go back to /out/, autist.
>>
>>29757080
I'm pretty sure that gray man only applies to SHTF situations, otherwise you're literally just a normal person.
>>
Police working off duty security or undercover will observe the attire of the area they are working and copy it. There is a total 100% disregard for personal fashion tastes, its' work to them.

It may be that you are in an area where everyone is wearing paracord bracelets, molon labe hats and boots or you may be in an area where everyone is wearing a suit and tie. If you're at the beach, maybe you dress like a tourist.

You look and copy. Even a jansport backpack will be extremely out of place walking around inside most retail locations.

However, I would like to offer a counter point. Since you need to live your life, just dress however you like. You're not working undercover. It may let you meet people with similar interests. The only advice I'd give is don't stray too far from the norm, not unless you're trying to be a famous rockstar or something.
>>
>>29757065
young Larry Bird cosplay
>>
>>29758018
the people complaining about the belt loops are thinking way too much into it. Most people won't even NOTICE the belt loop's EXISTENCE, let alone size.
Now, the silly back pockets, are another matter.
>>
>>29759462
>said concept was to not stick out
>said he wears camo
>said absolutely nothing about having to dress in gray

How fucking bad is your reading comprehension?
>>
>>29758915
>NO BLACK UNDERSHIRTS
WHat in the seven Hells made you think that undershirts make you stand out?
>>
>>29759545
>But calling it gray man is autistic. For instance I live in rural Wisconsin so if I wear cammo I fit in.
He implied it
>>
>>29758915
>+5 bladed weapons resistance
>>>/tg/
>>
>>29759582
>he implied it
Not even for a moment you goddamned autist.

That said, even the entire concept of grey man is socially retarded by definition. It implies that you dress like a tactical faggot 24/7
People crafting "grey man" outfits are literally people who cannot dress themselves. Go to /fa/ or something if you are so fucking spergy that you cannot dress like a normal human fucking being.
Or if you aren't dressing in BDUs everyday? Here is your grey man outfit: just wear whatever you normally wear. Jesus christ this thread is insane. I'm getting contact crazy just by posting in it.
>>
>>29759646
>/fa/
>dressing like a non twink sperg
You can only pick one anon.
>>
>>29759726
Well I don't know.
Unlike people making grey man threads, I am capable of dressing myself. If /fa/ is shitty, dress like your neighbors. Fuck. I shouldn't have to teach you people how to pick out clothing, jesus christ.
>>
>>29759066
>>29759048
I wear a watch and work maintenance for a rental house company. I wear one because I dont want to get my phone out of my pocket every time I want the time and because I also think being on your phone constantly is retarded. Life isnt just about your phone its all around you. I am 26. I dont think age should matter, if it benefits to wear a watch then wear one. Also I get a tan line under my watch so having it off even when in casual situations looks dumb at this point.
>>
>>29759944
I understand wearing a watch for work purposes.

Last time I worn one was in the Marines and I was 26. But that's because it was on the gear list for the field. And obviously for deployments. It was a cheap 20 dollar green one with a back light.

Also I know what you mean about the phone thing but checking the time doesn't even require swiping security screen. It takes me a few seconds, it's like a pocket watch quite literally.
>>
>>29759944
I don't wear a watch and I don't have a phone but I'm also 26. I just have some black paracord and a tool on it that looks like a watch from a distance ( it is actually a compass used with maps ) but I find enough clocks in the areas I travel through that I don't need the time. If I can't find a clock the radio works too.
>>
>>29758998
Just paint your face with some shoe polish.
>>
File: 1453232885467.jpg (329 KB, 840x2048) Image search: [Google]
1453232885467.jpg
329 KB, 840x2048
>>29757349
Pic related, the ultimate Gray Man
>>
File: 336147_b (1).jpg (81 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
336147_b (1).jpg
81 KB, 640x616
>>29757057
Normal people where I live dress like fools.
t. Sacramento
Everyone just wear Famous and LRG and other ghetto shit. White people dress like faggots and wear clothing that wouldn't allow for any gear much less a ccw
>>
>>29757009
In terms of a SHTF plan or something, the idea behind greymanning is retarded. If someone's going to try to attack you and steal your shit, they're going to do it regardless of whether you have molle on your backpack or not.
>>
>>29757009
It's an inane meme that's being pushed by underarmor, 5.11, and all the other tactical clothing companies to try and convince members of the general populace they need some special clothes to wander to blend in to crowds. Honestly So unity guards if even decently trained home in on "grey man" clothing and behavior as suspicious because it stands out. Actively trying to blend in with crowds, walking in broken patterns, not interacting or looking serious about where or who you are, is a major red flag. In public Security guards expect everyone to be acting like moronic lemmings. Making noise, playing with phones, talking to friends, looking around at objects instead of people. It's the sperg lords who try to Jason Bourne their way through crowds that they home in on because that behavior screams the subject is up to something.

Just prep at home. Don't be stupid when CC'ing and leave the shepherding of the masses to the people getting payed to shepherd them. If you get in the way you will be treated as a threat and Security these days doesn't play. They'll call the cops or take you down hard. It's okay to be normal folks.
>>
File: collateral1.jpg (187 KB, 660x1146) Image search: [Google]
collateral1.jpg
187 KB, 660x1146
I don't visit /k/ that often. Every time I see the term "Grey Man", I keep hoping it'll be a discussion of how Collateral is one of the best /k/ movies of all time.

My disappointment is constant.
>>
>>29762167
best scene right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSFjihAwSIM
>>
>>29757080

Oh nutnfancy, you weird mother fucker.
>>
>>29762856
That was a good scene alright. But for my money, this is the best scene in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDqLOJy0O_A
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.