[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shotgun General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: ysZ0b0yu6_HWiRubVG6.png (1 MB, 4000x1067) Image search: [Google]
ysZ0b0yu6_HWiRubVG6.png
1 MB, 4000x1067
Is the Steven's 320 shit?

Some guy is trying to talk me out of a Mossberg 500 in favour of this because apparently Mossbergs are inaccurate as shit?

He recommends this a good starter shotgun.

Is this true /k/?
>>
>>28086888
Fuck no it isn't true.
>>
File: confused-dog.jpg (31 KB, 440x414) Image search: [Google]
confused-dog.jpg
31 KB, 440x414
>>28086888
>inaccurate
>>
>Inaccurate
I'm sure they aren't bad shotguns but you'd be infinitely better off with the Mossberg.
>>
>>28086888
It's a shotgun...you aren't going to be hitting bullseyes at 300 yards with any of them and they all shoot about the same spread at closer ranges.
>>
So why does everyone over 30 hate on mossberg? it seems like I can't have a mature conversation about guns unless I'm talking to my friends or /k/
>>
>>28086888
The Benelli pumps are pretty cheap and are good quality
Depending on your budget, get a Benelli semi auto if possible
Any of them, they're all very reliable
>>
>>28087262
unfortunately I am poorfag. Looking to stay under 400
>>
>>28086888
when in doubt if someone's calling a common, accepted mass market gun inaccurate they got a lemon or they're just parroting/making shit up
"gun X is inaccurate" is probably the most common bullshit criticism I've heard
>>
>>28086888
Nice trips. But seriously, unless you have a rifled barrel for shotguns theres no way in shit A company's barrel is more/less accurate than B company's barrel. Shotgun barrels are literally a smooth pipe. Stevens 320s seem good to go but wont be worth as much as Mossbergs. That guy most likely is trying to fuck you
>>
File: V8otB9T.jpg (991 KB, 2412x2412) Image search: [Google]
V8otB9T.jpg
991 KB, 2412x2412
mossberg 500s are fine im not sure what that insane dickhole even means by saying that theyre inaccurate its a fucking shotgun

pic related: got the benelli stock and pistol grip put on my street sweepa
>>
File: 20151204_150741.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151204_150741.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Picked this up on black friday for 750 + 100 free rounds of 00-buckshot and a 10 round mag. How'd I do /k/?
>>
literally the mains reason that mossberg is better than any other cheap shotgun is price, and the massive amount of aftermarket parts and mods for the damn thing, if you really want that badass combat shotgun, mossberg 500 is the way get it.
>>
The Stevens is fine if you are on a budget. They are about equivalent, the 320 is harder to find furniture for though
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 250x213
>>28086888
>Inaccurate
>>
>>28087048
probably cause in their minds mossy is the cheap beater gun and remington is king
meanwhile all the other guns like the Stevens 320, ria m5 ans whatever the Ithaca knockoff is resemble the quality shotguns that they owned of the past even though all of the originals have been discontinued

except in reality rems been fucking itself for a decade now and those off brand knockoffs are not made to the same level of quality of the original
mossberg has maintained exactly the same level of quality
>>
Its just a Chinese clone of the winchester 1300.

That being said you could probably find a used 1300 for the same price as the savage and get better fit and finish.

I like the 1300
Much speed pump
>>
>>28088470
>>28088470
Bro I got my 320 and 50 rounds of assorted ammo from #2 shot to slugs for less than $200
>>
>>28090000
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.