[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey there /k/ im joining the marines in a few months, i was wondering,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: marsoc.jpg (67 KB, 736x489) Image search: [Google]
marsoc.jpg
67 KB, 736x489
hey there /k/ im joining the marines in a few months, i was wondering, is going to marsoc worth it? is it a hard group to join? i'm in pretty good shape. just wondering if it would be worth a shot.
>>
>>>27941611
>>
>>27959269
It doesn't matter how fit you are, or what your reasoning is. If you say "I might be able to do thus", you'll fail. You need to seriously commit and say "even if they try to DQ in boot, ill still try" because its that kind of mentality they're looking for.
>>
>>27959344
i always have the self-motivation, but do you know how long it may take to get the indoc?
>>
>>27959465
You don't sound so smart
>>
>>27959465
That sounds an awful lot like
>I have no idea what I'm getting into, but I'm sure I can do it.
>But only if I don't have to wait too long.

Well snowflake, I have bad news for you - last I checked, you're going to need to be a lance/corporal before you're allowed to go to selection.

Stick with your video games if instant gratification is what you're after.
>>
File: 1441568871858.jpg (103 KB, 571x765) Image search: [Google]
1441568871858.jpg
103 KB, 571x765
>>27959269
I'd get through most of your first enlistment before you try.
>>
>>27959269
You arent even dedicated enough to google answers. You will most likely not make it.
>>
>>27959676
Quick question, what kind of pants would you recommend for lots of movement/abrasions/etc All my pants keep ripping in the crotch.
>>
Why do you want to join marsoc?
>>
If you want to join MARSOC, then you should get a 0321 contract, and join force recon. Saying that,if its not something that you truly want to do, and not just for the killz and gear, you won't make it.
>>
"im kinda in shape, can I become delta force?" the thread
>>
>>27962031
Dunno what kind of environment you're talking about, but Duluth makes some super fucking durable pants; gusseted crotch as well.
>>
>>27959269
kek, your fat ass won't make it
>>
>>27964821
How large can your anus dilate ricky?
>>
File: tfb.jpg (88 KB, 437x699) Image search: [Google]
tfb.jpg
88 KB, 437x699
>>27962031
>All my pants keep ripping in the crotch.
Pull up your pants nigga.
>>
It's not easy to get into op you have to be chosen if you want go infantry but be warned its gay as fuck
>>
File: Lisa.png (186 KB, 357x528) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.png
186 KB, 357x528
>>27967210
This. Everybody made fun of my for wearing my pants up to my belly button while deployed. I was only person in my plt who didn't have to order new pants before deployment was over.
"Nice pants, why do you wear them up to your tits?"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.