[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is a little story in my airsofting when I was just starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: innerslavhasbeentriggered.jpg (173 KB, 523x1255) Image search: [Google]
innerslavhasbeentriggered.jpg
173 KB, 523x1255
Here is a little story in my airsofting when I was just starting out.
So, here goes one of my stories of "the general". Start of the round, on the base side (greenbase), and I am up with a 40+ year old man armed with an m240 SAW, his 20 something son, who must refer to his dad as "general" and nothing else, and Matt. the general is dressed as a milsim gawd, and so is his son. We are playing field, and they have full gear on (hydros, camo bdus for desert, assault kits, extra rifles, etc.). We play base side, and I hand everyone my radios. Matt cant work it right, because he accidentally switched the channel, then blames it on the "shit radio", and the general is a team leader, and generally when we select teams, we set rules. for this one, we had to do full auto, because "the general" says he can only do full auto. I asked if we can go into the woods, he says "No, the woods are way to nasty, he says with his wrinkled face and combat glasses, and he just camps the base the entire way through. I help him out, and watch the left flank (it was only a flank, since we couldn't go into the deep woods on the left, only the small one on the left), and he wastes a shit ton of ammo (high quality .25 btw) on one dude, who is taking potshots at him from behind some plywood held between two trees. I observe the right flank, find it clear, and start helping out the general. Plywood man starts shooting at both of us, and gets me once. I respawn, then I sneeki cheeki breeki flank him and fire him on full auto, just because he was being kind of a dick with his camping.
pic not related
Cont.
>>
>>30174565
Cont.

I get him, move back near his spawn, see a guy standing there, and I ask if he was hit. He kind of shrugs and has his rifle down. I turn around and move back to green base, and he shoots me in the back of the head. (I wasn't too happy, and I didn't say anything to him directly about it, and I found out later, that he called me annoying behind my back, only to have my friends stick up for me.) So I go back to the base, and watch the general at work. He has guys coming from the right woods, and I am sitting on the steps of the fort, but still not in the line of fire of enemies. So here the general goes, and He is getting flanked, and he is about to be fired on by two guys, one dmr, one rifleman. He full auto blasts them to shit, : and while he is doing it, he is taking bbs straight to the glasses. I can see them, he can sure as hell see them. Hell, I can even HEAR them dinking off. He calls no hits. He watches the front of the fort, and fucking refuses to turn around. He is the only one alive, and he completely ignores the people flanking him, even though they are making plenty of noise.
I was laughing my ass off when he got blasted by the dmr's full auto at point blank.
MFW he got shot 7 times before calling his hit

And that is one of the many stories of " the general".
>>
Wrong board. Even though I bet 60% of /k/ airsofts the fucking minority is 40+ year old dudes who are extremely vocaly bitchy. /asp/ is what you're looking for
>>
>>30174755
already did, got no replies.
>>>/asp/1356506
>>
>>30174565
>airsofting
gtfo
>m240 SAW
oh my fucking... GTFO
>his 20 something son, who must refer to his dad as "general" and nothing else
G T F O
>milsim gawd
GGGGGGTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFOOOOOOO
>hydros, camo bdus for desert, assault kits, extra rifles, etc
GTFO
T
F
O
>ammo (high quality .25 btw)
OTGFTGFOTGOFOGTOFOGTOFOGTOFOGOF
>sneeki cheeki breeki flank
get the fuck out

You tremendous utter faggot. Just shove your airshit deep in your butthole and shoot "full auto" that thing with pepper bb's or something.

JUST
>>
>>30175987
Did airsoft kill your parents?
>>
>>30175987
wew lad, don't cut yourself.
>>
>>30174755
Hey I'm only 30. But yeah, fuck off with your airsoft kids.
>>
Not /k/ and shit thread anyway
>>
>>30174565
>>>/asp/, airsoft is not /k/ related
>>
Your story is terrible and boring even if this was the proper place for it. Thanks, OP, I can never get back the 5 minutes wasted reading that train wreck. Kill yourself.

Also, I sincerely hope English is not your first language. I suspect not, and that you are just a child.
>>
>>30175987
I'm genuinely not sure if you or OP is the bigger faggot.
>>
File: look_at_the_faggot.gif (3 MB, 375x250) Image search: [Google]
look_at_the_faggot.gif
3 MB, 375x250
>>30176041
>took you 5 minutes
>>
>>30176028
Not too but since some Airsoft guns qualify as weapons in some countries I beg to differ.
>>
File: 1464762245134.jpg (232 KB, 904x594) Image search: [Google]
1464762245134.jpg
232 KB, 904x594
OP, that story was terrible on every level and you should feel bad for posting it.

Who would spend time typing something like this up? You know stories generally have some kind of point or climax, right?

>> here is a couple paragraphs about an hour of my life in which nothing much happened

Fucking aspie...
>>
>>30176143
>in some countries

In non countries, their opinions on weapons are inconsequential
>>
>>30176148
Hey man i don't disagree it's retarded but that meets the weapons requirement.
>>
>>30176156
No, it doesn't, its just a toy and is not /k/ related

/asp/ is the home of airsoft, airsoft doesn't belong on /k/
>>
>>30176156

>>30176156
It has long been established that airsoft is no more /k/ related than call of dooty. The fact that some faggot countries consider them weapons will not change the fact that airsoft culture is pure cancer, and is thusly not welcome here.

Laser pointers are considered weapons in some of those places too. We still do not have laser pointer threads.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>30176194
>>30176199
Not k related according to who? A bunch of anons on a Mongolian falconry newsgroup? Excuse my incredulity that any of the "rules" apply, exist, or are clear when we have anime threads, pol threads, and other off topic threads constantly. Who decides what weapons we talk about? Maybe knives aren't weapons to me, so we shouldn't talk about them or primitive weapons sinec they are obsolete thus should be ignored etc etc. Next you'll tell me Islam is the one true religion because it says so.

And you argument is just because we don't have threads about laser points means they aren't weapons even though they are considered weapons some placed? Seriously?
>>
>>30176330
>according to who

Everyone ever for always since the beginning

>>>/asp/ is the established place to talk about airsoft
>>
>>30176330
Yeah dude, just git out. I play airsoft twice a week, but I keep that shit secret.
>>
>>30176363
>I play airsoft twice a week

Fag
>>
>>30176365
>fag
Takes one to know one. Now git sukken
>>
>>30176369
>he doesn't even deny it

Not like you could but still
>>
>>30176378
Okay, that was just one time, doesn't count.
>>
>>30176343
>>30176363
Lul ok I'm no newfag, I just never understood why the line was drawn there, it is arbitrary to say the least. Especially considering the rest of the "off topic" shit.

But here I am trying to engage in the highest form of internet debate, pedantry.
>>
>>30174773
>got no replies

That's because nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>30174773
>start pointless blog post
>surprised nobody gives a shit

Asp is slow anyway
>>
>>30174565
Holy shit.
Do me a favor and off yourself.
>>
>>30176412
Anons posting shit threads does not justify shit threads. People hitch about those too. Literal children shoot each other with airsoft guns as part of a game. Airshit is no more a weapon than a nerf gun is. Quit being pissy just because no one liked your shitty story.
>>
>>30174565
Please continue the stories OP

And to everyone complaining about airshit, why does airshit cause this level of butthurt but not gun control threads, STALKER threads, Fallout threads, battle buddy threads, movie threads, book threads, meta threads, etc. It's honestly a little creepy and sad that you are all so triggered by this.
>>
>>30174773
Did you put it in the airsoft general?

It could also be that no-one cares. Regardless this isn't the place, go away
>>
>>>/asp/asg
>>
File: 1463421663468.jpg (101 KB, 1066x258) Image search: [Google]
1463421663468.jpg
101 KB, 1066x258
>>30176343
>>30175987
>>30176028
>>>/asp/
Nice try, it's a dead board. It belongs here, and you all belong on
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>30178622
I was once playing on a map that had a 2 story fort on one side, a bus and some cover in the middle lanes, and some woods on either side. There was this dude who I had seen maybe 3 separate times at the field, and he always used a sniper rifle, even though his only confirmed kill was the redheaded manlet wannabe named Matt in the other story, because he didn't know the round had started. Anyways, I decide to ask if I can use his sniper rifle to take some potshots at the enemy base, while he uses my fucking epic combat rifle. I take the first shot from inside the bus, and when I tried to pull the bolt, I thought it was jammed. Turns out, the kid just had a shit sniper rifle, and the bolt was worse than a lee-enfield that had been sitting in the beaches of Normandy for 70+ years. I take 5 more shots, make some heads lower, but I didn't want to use, because my helmet was too big to get a proper sight picture, not to mention the sight had no reticle at all, just magnification. I tell him about it, he fucking refuses to give back my rifle, and I ended up using another guys shitty walmart quality side arm. I ended up taking 3 shots laying prone in the woods before the gas ran out. I was laying down for 10 minutes before I was actually shot. I respawn, he still refuses to give me back my rifle.

All around, this kid is pretty douchey.
>>
Airsoft is a huge missed opportunity. We already have paintball guns which are much better in pretty much every way for pretend combat, yet people still use the plastic pellet launchers for "serious" games. Thats all wrong! The utter lack of pain and massive ammo capacities would be perfect for acting out John Woo gun-fu shit! Run around in goofy thrift store suits and trenchcoats firing two pistols with no concern for ammo because ammo costs nothing! Pretend you're in a silly action movie! Doesn't matter if your Max Payne dive doesn't actually make all the bullets miss you because the bullets dont hurt! They're mildly dangerous toys, so treat them as such and have fun!
>>
File: 1427749459677.png (277 KB, 502x419) Image search: [Google]
1427749459677.png
277 KB, 502x419
>>30178980
>>
>>30178856

Grow up and stop playing with little faggot toys.
>>
>>30179103
>$500 airsoft SCAR-L owner detected
>>
>>30178856

kys
y
s

>>>/asp/
>>
>>30179158
no you
o
y
o
u

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>30179319
>>>/asp/1354490
>>
>>30179356
Nyet, airsoft is fine.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.