[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 44547707_p0_master1200.jpg (219 KB, 800x1002) Image search: [Google]
44547707_p0_master1200.jpg
219 KB, 800x1002
Previous Thread: >>14402459

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Please avoid shitposting and being off topic - follow global and local rules. Instead of replying, report and ignore!

If you have a question about a certain item, please provide as much information as possible so that we can help. Usually, your measurements, equipment and habits are our best indicators.

Please read the guide before posting. Don't forget to use the archive to search for posts.
>>
File: and then i took his fucktois.jpg (25 KB, 635x422) Image search: [Google]
and then i took his fucktois.jpg
25 KB, 635x422
Hello there sir, mind if I check your baggage?
>>
I'm probably just gonna post this every thread now. If anyone knows where I can get a LO Kupa, let me know. My autism makes me want to have it.
>>
I bought a Venus real soft from Amazon since that's the only place they were available. Are they discreet with this kind of thing or will I have to sign for something?
>>
>>14433359
It'll be shipped in a regular amazon box just like everything else.
>>
Lilith Uterus out for delivery today and I probably won't have the chance to sit down and enjoy for the next five days at least. Fuck everything.
>>
I get my first starter anahole in 2 days. how tough is the learning curve. Did you get it on your first try.
>>
>>14433501
Just lube it up and jam it in. It's not hard.
But it might take a while before you figure out what lube you like and how thin you like it.
>>
Need recommendation here since a bunch of my friends are currently in nipland until next week.

I'm thinking of either Eroman or Nurse Uterus since I'm a fan of cervix penetration.
Also, opinions on Squamate please.

http://en-nls.com/pict1-40754
http://en-nls.com/pict1-42229?c2=9999
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43282

I'm also really interested in Lolinco and Big Rina but I'm afraid I might break loli holes easily.
My specs is average asian BPEL 6 inch but I mostly use my holes roughly by clamping them in between bedframes and thrusting my hips like a raging autist.
Any input on this matter?
>>
Does anyone know if Love Merci does the tax off for showing your passport?
>>
What's a good loli hole that isn't TOO tight? I want to try one but I have a tight foreskin problem. It has gotten better with stretching and I bought my first onahole, the sexy elder sister by Toysheart, I can use it fine with lube but I still have to be a little careful to not hurt my dick. Loli holes interest me but is there a hole that's not too tight and hard?
>>
>>14433546
I'm 7.5" and big Rina is serving me well as my current favorite hole. She's pretty intense thats why i have Vacuum Witch as my Standard hole. Both should be big enough for you for ballsdeep action. Restrain from buying Rina reg. most people just impale her. Lolincos hymen WILL break, better go with lolinco virgo but i have to say that i haven't read much about her yet.
>>14433564
>sexy elder sister
Rina reg., maybe Roa are the holes you're looking for, every other hole will probably kill your dick.
>>
Reporting on the package I received from NLS to Brazil, since another bananaman in the thread a while ago asked for it:

It got here, finally, after just shy of 37 days. The worst part wasn't the waiting time however, it was the tax I had to pay to get it to my hands. Despite being lighter than five kilograms, I was charged an extra 62,19 reals as tariff. The package itself had a bottle of Peace's and a Boku Ona, which cost originally just shy of 120 reals, totalling the whole cost to about 180 coconut shavings. That's 46 dollars in total I had to pay for a cheap bottle of lube and very inexpensive onahole, 15 dollars to get it past customs, for no real discernible reason.

The scan was "un-intrusive" at least, which means they ran it through x-ray. At least they didn't get to see how much of a pervert I am. Still, if I'm gonna be taxed this much every time I want a new ona, fuck. I hate to say this, but just stick to Tengas, because since they sell locally, you can buy two for the price of one.

I'm probably not ordering another one of these until our economy gets a bit better. Peace.
>>
>>14433975
PS: The products themselves are of course of high quality. I'm seven inches and have somewhat thick foreskin, but the Boku Ona accommodated my size nicely and I could feel the rings throughout the passage as I went in. Using it for the first time felt very nice. I'm scared I might pop it on the other side eventually since I do poke it at the end , but I'm guessing that the end breaking won't really affect anything about the usage itself. All in all, for eight dollars, this is very nice and I can't complain.

The bottle of Peace's is also VERY big. I could masturbate for six months using this bottle big. It's also very thick and requires only a single drop to get started, and putting your fingers in the ona and seeing the arching lube trail come out of it is very lewd.

All in all, as far as time is concerned, I really can't complain, those things are really better than your average Tenga, for sure. It really is the price of bringing them into the country that makes me upset. But eh.
>>
How good are these actually are? Better than flashlight?
Are they special in some way?
All i know about is towllatex glove,
>>
File: 1_1448592544_m_0XlQT.jpg (108 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1_1448592544_m_0XlQT.jpg
108 KB, 400x300
3dpd goblin.

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43773?c2=12001012
>>
>>14433546
Eroman is much more firm and you can actually feel the penetration, my only gripe is that it feels thin in the middle.
Nurse Uterus hard is not bad, it's a different sensation but you don't feel the cervix part very well.
>>
>>14433546

There's a review of squamate in the paste, but I'll give my opinion as well. I haven't used her much, but I've really enjoyed each use. The bumps feel really soft and smooth but provide a good amount of stimulation. The end of the hole is more gentle, which encourages me to take bigger strokes. The hole is pretty soft and thin, doesn't provide too much suction, its more of a loose but stimulating experience overall. The end is pretty thin as well, so if you're rough with your holes I'd be careful with this one. Also dusting is a must, she's really sticky.
>>
What happens if you toss a Rina into a fire
>>
Busty Ai-chan arrived today and Meiki should arrive by the end of the week. How do I get Ai-chan to stay on the Meiki plush?
>>
Used mouth of truth for the first time today. The lube packet it came with was really overkill could barely feel anything, got better as I scraped some away. The teeth did not irritate/leave marks.

What I was disappointed in was the menthol lube. I thought I would get at least some tingle to spice things up but the only result was that my holes will smell minty fresh from now on? It was listed under ona-lubes so I thought it would be at least slightly stimulating,what a letdown.
>>
>there will never be an electric piston toy that you can attach any of your holes to

Why even live?
>>
Reposting from last thread >_>

Can anyone speak for how the Manzoku giant booty hips are? Quality? With booty I wanna go big. And I can't really find videos.
https://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M2020
https://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=MSD007W
https://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M3387
https://shop.manzoku.or.jp/pc/detail/item.php?item_id=M1533
>>
What are some powerful rotors?

I want to use them inside my puni DX to see if it would feel better.
>>
>>14435292
I hate to tell you this Anon, but I don't think she's going to feel any rotor, no matter how strong it is.
>>
>>14434774
Like most onaholes, I suppose:
catches fire
melts down
burns like petroleum-boosted candle wax.
>>
>>14435309
That's a shame, I was really craving something with vibrations, I can probably make due with taping some powerful rotors to some of my more thinner layered onaholes to get by.
>>
>>14434297
That butthole looks erotic...

I'd do a goblin in the pooper.
>>
File: helltoucan.gif (2 MB, 800x667) Image search: [Google]
helltoucan.gif
2 MB, 800x667
>>14434774
Only one way to find out...
>>
>>14433541
I hope it is hard
>>
ZXY and Maria Ozawa are underwhelming
>>
>>14434823
34C, apparently. Nursing bras are nice.

https://warosu.org/jp/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=bra+plush

For anyone without a plush and without a bra, I just made a torso with breast support from two pillows, two shirts, three pairs of boxers with an elastic waist band and a pair of tight fitting shorts cut down to a skirt. Breasts do tend to ride up if you let them slide upwards, but the elastic from the boxers keep them from falling down, much like a sports bra.

>>14434774
Combustion can lead to the release of noxious fumes from the degradation of polymers and especially plasticizer. Do not burn indoors, and should you burn it, be sure to have good ventilation and use proper safety equipment.

>>14433971
Shit, that sounds good. When they do reply, please do post their cost. It'll be great for those outside areas that offer it but is unavailable for shipping. Give them an email back if you're worried about it.

>>14435521
I'll be redoing the retailers section with additions sometime in the near future.
>>
>>14434823
>Busty Ai-chan arrived today
Tomorrow for me. Can't fucking wait, though I'm really hoping that money was worth it.
>>
My Superb Fella Lotion came in the mail today.

This lube is fantastic, but why does it smell like a swimming pool?
>>
Anyone else's Black Friday Meiki Plush still not shipped yet?
>>
>>14435852
Contacted Toydemon about it and they said that since they don't drop off the packages at a USPS center that tracking info would update until it arrives at my local USPS.
>>
I recently bought an onahole for the first time and I've cleaned it now
But is there any special way to store it?
Like in a plastic bag or whatever?
I imagine storing it in a dark corner for a couple weeks might end up with a spooky spider in it
>>
File: 7054c7_5498084.jpg (359 KB, 1398x1379) Image search: [Google]
7054c7_5498084.jpg
359 KB, 1398x1379
>>14436043
NLS offers bags designed for Onaholes, though im not i dont know what makes them so special in case there are alternatives to it.

Otherwise, i hear plastic bags are a ok.
>>
>>14436051
Does oil leak through NLS bags?
>>
Did anyone need to sign for their Meiki?
>>
File: 2x Plush.png (4 MB, 1704x2320) Image search: [Google]
2x Plush.png
4 MB, 1704x2320
>>14436098
I did not need to, came today.
>>
>>14436208
toucan, when did you order your meiki and what state do you live in? I've been waiting and ordered on the 27th but still no update whatsoever.
>>
>>14436208
Thanks, it's nice to know it will be dropped off if I'm not home.
>>
>>14435521
Elaborate (especially on Ozawa)
>>
File: IMG_2944.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2944.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>14435521
Not surprised. I really hate my Meiki Real. It is offensively bad. Check out this sweet air bubble I got on FIRST USAGE
>>
>>14435521
I am fine with thicker and harder material. I actually prefer it since my two favorite toys are the R-20 an Witches Tempation.

But MAN, I cant even stay inside of this thing. Its like trying to fit your foot in the wrong shoe. Its super awkward and just really not enjoyable.

I need to contact toydemon and I dont even want another one, I want store credit to get new R-20.
>>
>>14436063
I don't own one (yet) but I'd imagine they do--the closing mechanism is a zipper which Im sure can leak oil.

But why would there be any oil?
>>
>>14436477
I'm worried about oils you find on the surface of the onahole. Place an onahole on a sheet of paper for a while and you'll see an "imprint" from it. Varies depending on the material, though.
>>
>>14436454
Use warranty card to get new toy :^)
>>
>>14436527
Just submitted my warranty email. Looking forward to see how this goes.

Has anyone successfully completed a Meiki Real Warranty Claim? I look forward to regaling you all with this journey.

Also, does anyone have the dimensions of a Tomax Venus Real or Clone. I know it fits inside of a Meiki Plush but I hate the effort it takes to cram onaholes in there.

One protip I've found is to put a plastic bag around the onahole to help it slide right in the plush's hole. Besides my plastic bag trick using a fleshlight in the Meiki plush is the easiest toy to get in and out of the plush.
>>
>>14436546
Have you tried using the plastic piece that comes with the plush to help put onaholes in?
>>
>>14436568
I havent. Back when I got my plush I was using fleshlights. It has been so long since then I dont know if I still have the "onawrap"...does it work well?
>>
>>14436546
>Also, does anyone have the dimensions of a Tomax Venus Real or Clone.
6.7" long by 4" at the font end, tapering to 3" at the closed back end.
>>
What's the Uterus like in the Lilith Uterus?
How long do I have to be to reach it?
I read that you can't penetrate it properly and that cervix just folds in on itself so you can't feel the bumps.
>>
>>14436929
5 inches will make it in. The material is so stretchy anyways, that you can even get your fingers all the way to the back. My lilith uterus (soft version) is still holding up after a year of biweekly rough (turning inside out for cleaning) usage. The little flap of skin that makes the "cervix" has started coming apart, though. The bumps aren't really all that much in the soft version, for me at least. I only feel them when inserted into the end and twisting the top end around. A great toy, all around.
>>
Does anyone go through phases, where you fap with a hole a lot, but then it starts getting harder, but easier with your hand, then you use your hand a lot, and then the same thing happens.
>>
>>14436546
I have never gotten a warranty claim no matter how bad the defect was. They usually just say hand made product it's normal.
>>
>>14436365
The softness of Ozawa is comparable to tomax in soft. To me, it's somewhere in between a lilith uterus and venus real.

It feels better than the lilith uterus but has no suction. Venus real feels slightly better. It's not a bad hole but it's pricey and isn't durable, mine already started tearing after 2 use. It's also very loose. I don't really mind loose holes but the looseness out of the box just felt similar to my beat up venus real.

if you want a realistic soft hole just go for the venus real.
It's a good hole but definitely overrated by toydemon reviews.
>>
>>14435672
They messaged me back today. They offered me 28000 yen with ems. Not bad
>>
Anyone got that/those post/s of the supps for your dick+cum?
>>
File: Cum holy grail.png (15 KB, 498x141) Image search: [Google]
Cum holy grail.png
15 KB, 498x141
>>14437824
This is the best one.
https://www.thundersplace.org/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html

Drink lots of water and do cardio.
>>
having issues with my new lilith uterus soft
lube doesn't seem to stay there, it has some odd friction with my cock because it never feels lubricated
even when I coat my cock in it and stick it in after a bit it feels dry again
I'm not getting what is so good about it so far, kinda disappointed, but maybe I'm doing something really wrong
>>
>>14437936
Would you happen to know where pygeum can be bought in Australia? I checked swanson but there is meant to be a restriction on its import into here and i cant find somewhere where it is sold internally, i have doubts its illegal
>>
>>14437995
Use water - the lube is drying out.
>>
>>14437936
>>14438007
Actually i found a few, but the prices are extremely high compared to the others so a recommendation with cheaper prices would still be nice
I cant find anywhere other than the Swansons website that states it is restricted to import into Australia, can anyone else verify this?
>>
>>14437936
Can anyone else vouch for this? I'd like to know if it's as effective as he says for other people.
>>
>>14438289
I do that reg and last night I almost filled a medicine bottle.
>>
>>14438297
Please fill me up.
>>
>>14438331
only if you're a cute guy.
>>
Ok so i now have the bocca della verita onahole and the virgin age admission onahole and they just don't really do it for me. I ordered them because they always scored very high in the feel category but when i use them i don't really feel anything until i suddenly feel good and then cum. I guess they both don't do it for me because bocca della verita is too soft and without any ripples etc. while the virgin age admission is too tight and small. What i'm looking for is an onahole where i constantly feel good until i orgasm, Any recommendations ?
>>
>>14438342
I personally just ripped the teeth out and shoved my member as deep as I could. I do this slowly and I try to feel every bump and nub along the way.
>>
>>14438342
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43102?c2=12001128

I recommend this one, it's been the number one onahole one onahodouga's monthly ranking for 3 consecutive months.

The hole provides just the right amount of stimulation to keep you at the brink of cumming.
It's my favorite hole at the moment too.
>>
My package from toy demon finally arrived but I can't crack into it until later tonight when people leave.

Suffering.
>>
>>14438289
Vouching
Dosage generally varies from person to person.

>>14437936
Giving my input. I've done this on and off for a couple months.

Also as far as I'm concerned L-Arginine does nothing for cum. It'll help your boner but that's it. It lowers your blood pressure.

Also careful with Zinc. Too much can hurt you. 50mg is probably all you should EVER take daily.

Pygeum = more precum
Lecithin + Water = more cum
Zinc is marginal increase in cum.

Any Anons who are on the cautious side I'd advise just taking lecithin and pygeum.
>>
>>14437760
Does the 28k include the shipping cost?

If it is included, the average shipping cost with EMS for 2.35kg(at 2.5kg max) is roughtly 4800 JPY. Assuming that's correct, they have to get it shipped to themselves first with a national carrier, let's say around 1200 JPY. OtonaJP then needs a little income. The price of the Aichan is 16k JPY at Daimaoh, 28 - (4.8 + 1.2) - 16 = 6k JPY, which isn't terribly bad at all if you don't want to deal with proxies/forwarding.
>>
What's the best meiki out there ?
>>
>>14438665
Yeah it was 28k with EMS shipping method, I ended up ordering from queencat which came up to a little over $300 CAD. If it weren't for the small discount, I'd be better off with otonajp instead.
>>
>>14438665
The Ai-Chan cost 20300 yen for me inclusive of shipping and commission. That's a lot less than their asking price but I guess it's worthwhile if you have the expendable income and don't want to keep refreshing the page on the day they release new Ai-chans. I've tried 3-4 times before actually managing to secure a copy.
>>
>>14437936
>>14438289
I'm doing this except for the pygeum because my local store didn't stock any. I haven't tried doing any one at a time to see what has what effect but I can say that the total does increase volume and for me I like it more because it seems a ton easier to get hard/horny and stay hard/horny. A month supply of all three cost less than a single onahole and has probably made my masturbation life more satisfying than any one onahole.
>>
What's a good open-backed ona?

I already have to sleeves i bought like 2 years ago and ive only used like 5 times because i absolutely cannot be fucked with washing, drying, and powdering them after ONE use.

I dont care if a open back one isnt as good. I just want something that's a step up from your hand and i can just rinse out real quick.
>>
>>14433359
>>14433375
I ordered Lilith Uterus from Amazon and the fuckers put it in a box with tape with big red letters on it saying "ADULT TOY INSIDE ADULT TOY INSIDE ADULT TOY INSIDE" wrapped all around. Do yourself a favor and get it delivered to a locker.
>>
>>14438289
I used everything but pygeum and it didn't do much for me.
>>
>>14438796
Fleshlights are basically what you want.
>>
File: true.png (12 KB, 708x195) Image search: [Google]
true.png
12 KB, 708x195
This is truly the longest hour.
>>
I just finished cleaning and drying my hole

But I made the mistake of starting custom maid 3D 2 again

What do

I don't want to clean it again
>>
>>14439127
sometimes I use the same hole two or three times before cleaning it
>>
So what do you guys think of my setup ? I'm >>14438342 btw
>>
File: order.jpg (57 KB, 712x628) Image search: [Google]
order.jpg
57 KB, 712x628
>>14439152
forgot the pick, dammit
>>
>>14438994
Well, my meiki plush just came in, and I just came in it. Now I'm feeling overwhelming disgust. Is this part of the normal user experience?
>>
>>14439555
Dude, just get a real girlfriend lmao
>>
>>14439572
>Implying I wouldn't be even more disgusted with 3DPD
>>
>>14439572
Normie
>>
>>14439589
Only normies get feelings of disgust from fucking a stuffed doll.
>>
Regarding lube, is Onatsuyu really that good? As in, does it really make a huge difference in your onahole experience?
If not, I'll just stick with KY from local stores.

>>14433597
>>14434491
>>14434687
Appreciate your input

>>14434491
Opinions on Nurse Uterus normal?
Most likely I'm going with a budget choice of Eroman+Nurse Uterus+Lube.
>>
>>14439161
Report back once you get Goblin Girl, please.

With as many details as possible. Preferably with pictures. And a video if you're capable.
>>
File: date night.jpg (291 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
date night.jpg
291 KB, 960x720
My first orders! I had to go a while before even opening the postal packaging for a couple reasons, but being able to see and handle them for the first time was so exciting, it felt like Christmas when I was 10 years old.

I just had my first time with the venus real (soft) and it was hard to describe, it's like I was in a different place with fapping wiith it. I have no idea if the level of lube I used was too much but I was honestly worried during the new sensation of it all that my dick was getting a little dry and applied a tiny bit more but I gotta get used to using the right amount for each hole; I'll learn.
The whole thing was so intense I couldn't even fantasize while using it, I just wanted to fuck the hole more than anything else.
>>
>>14439724
Lube makes a huge difference in how you feel, slide and generally how points of pressure and contact act on your penis. Lube properties are dependent on recipe and water content, so you can have a bottle of whatever lube and thin it out if you want to. You should try a large variety of lubes, even if they are just sample packs. From the way the bumps feel or the way your dick freely slide back and forth, lube makes a big impact on your experience.

Don't let consistency fool you when comparing lubes. Make sure you try.
>>
5 business days on 2 day priority and not even a usps update for jewdemon. rip
>>
File: Dreams destroyed.png (14 KB, 677x174) Image search: [Google]
Dreams destroyed.png
14 KB, 677x174
Noooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>14440115
kek
I'm sorry anon.
>>
Any recommendations for anal holes?
>>
>>14440002

Pretty much in the same boat as you, my meiki plush has been stuck in chicago since the 30th.
>>
>>14440115
It was probably shitty
>>
>>14440115
I hope an actual high school girl was paid to have her butthole examined and for a sample of rectal fluid, just so they could get everything right.

I would hate to buy this, spray the stuff on an anal onahole, fuck it and then find out that this was not based on a high school girl, but in fact, on a featureless adult woman, or worse, a dude.

I can only pray for this level of accuracy on my novelty items.
>>
>>14440145
Everyone says the tong ggo, but I would check with Rjob to verify
>>
>>14439764
will do, it's just gonna take at least two weeks
>>
>>14440002
Same here, no tracking updates all week. Does anyone know if USPS delivers on weekends? Otherwise my Meiki will probably arrive until next week...
>>
Is it bad to buy an onahole based off how cute the girl on the cover is? As a beginner I really don't know how else to decide
>>
>>14440933
Yeah sadly the box art is the only way to determine quality because resources such as pastebins do not exist
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.38.13).jpg (133 KB, 1080x939) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-04+at+02.38.13).jpg
133 KB, 1080x939
>>14440933

yes, but cute box art is always a plus.

To be honest I mostly buy holes that are well regarded and have cute art, it would just ruin the whole experience if it wasn't cute....
>>
>>14440959
>just get both and find out for yourself faggot.
Thanks
>>
>>14433546
Cervix penetration anon here.
So I just browsed nipland m's website and stumbled upon this.
It's made by Hot Powers but couldn't find this item on NLS.

https://www.ms-online.co.jp/onahole-perforate_notperforate-not_penetration/1-1097/

Any input on this hole?
I'm trying to avoid dual layer if possible and this seems like a dual layer hole.
>>
>>14440933
There are a number of onahole review blogs to check out, though the pastebin doesnt mention them. Here are a few:

https://blog.onahole.eu/ (probably the largest one and with the most reviews)

https://wavyturtle.wordpress.com/ (fairly new, nothing too special)

http://thecasqueterofiles.com/ (this one i haven't particularly looked into yet)

http://infernalmonkey.com/ (my favorite one, it's a lot more experience-sharing than reviewing, but he's fucking hilarious)
>>
File: oidDd7d.gif (2 MB, 418x317) Image search: [Google]
oidDd7d.gif
2 MB, 418x317
http://daimaoh.co.jp/item1608.html
Tomax in stock and i'm waiting for jss to sent me a bsc, is this an automated service?
>>
>>14440002
>>14440388
>>14440807
Ordered the 27th, shipped the 30th, arrived thursday. Stay strong, anons. Also yes, they deliver on saturdays.
>>
I ordered a meiki ZXY. Is the inner layer supposed to be like a puckered butthole inside of loose outer layer labia flaps, or did mine separate before even arriving?

Also good lord I didn't realize it would be so large and unwieldy to hold.
>>
>>14440933
>I really don't know how else to decide
Dick dimensions must be applicable to hole dimensions.

Really gonna have to work on this one on the guide.

As for reviews, don't forget to stay absolutely objective and reasonable. Don't simply go with a review that states "it's good, feels good and does the job", but go for detailed ones that lay out as much information about the product AND the user as possible. No point reading reviews that say that a 4" hole is terrible because it ripped on the first go with a ten inch schlong thrusting the hole while floppy and tearing a new orifice off to the side.

>>14441261
Will add that to the list. If you find any more sites, do share. I'll be compiling ones in Japanese and English soon.
>>
>>14440979
>>14441261
>>14441473
Thanks for the advice. To clarify I'm in Japan so instead of picking a top recommended one from a list I have to decide between a bunch of boxes on a shelf. The guide's section on brick and mortar doesn't really cover this. I guess I could browse until I find a brand in the pastebin?
>>
>>14441503
You will have to look until you find brands you like. Assuming you know Japanese, just find 内部長 or something similar. Often, you can subtract around 1-2 cm from the whole length to get tunnel length, but there are a lot of exceptions, so be sure to look around. Go on m's and find something you like, then look for it. Since you are in Japan, you could also get them to ship it to your residence. If you want to get fancy, HotPowers have a new detailing system for newer products, including 有効挿入部全長 for effective length.

Go take screenshots of things and put them on your phone, then look for them.
>>
File: reasonoflife.jpg (1 MB, 1674x1380) Image search: [Google]
reasonoflife.jpg
1 MB, 1674x1380
>>14441266
it's sold out.
>>
>>14441187
I posted a little review a month ago >>14283332

A lilith uterus is probably the best option if you want to avoid dual layer.
>>
>>14440002
>>14440388
>>14440807
I'm glad I paid for fedex shipping. Currently enjoying my meiki plush.
>>
anyone with an alice stage hole?
http://alice-stage.com/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=39
or
http://alice-stage.com/shop/products/detail.php?product_id=38

the hip is supposed to be great but what about the small holes?
>>
>>14441895
Just read your review.
Seems like I'll pass on this one since I like to use my holes hands free
>>
>>14441986
Well, all of the small ones have been out of stock for months so your only immediate option is to buy a hip, I own alice dayo AGM1 and is one of my favorite holes, though I would consider it more of a big hole than a hip, it't too small to use comfortably hands free and too big to use with only one hand, this is bad if you want to use it while reading manga or playing eroge.
>>
>>14441986
Not worth it, if you're going for alice get dayo.
>>
what's on your dicks wishlist this holiday?
>>
Is it safe to turn your virgin age admission inside out to clean it ?
>>
>>14433557

Love Merci didn't but M's did.
>>
File: busty-aichan_01_1.jpg (41 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
busty-aichan_01_1.jpg
41 KB, 500x400
>>14442377
Tiddies or venus cross, but who knows when they'll be in stock.
>>
>>14439134
>sometimes
U mean it shouldnt be used like that? Cleaning is a hassle for me.
>>
File: 1_1156940320_m_04_top.jpg (11 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1_1156940320_m_04_top.jpg
11 KB, 400x300
i have $20 to spend in an onahole, which one should i buy?
my precedent purchase was a tenga us deepthroat and i was totally satified of it :)
>>
tfw live close to akiba
>>
Is there anybody in EU who ordered something off omochadreams itt? I don't live on my own and I'm not sure if other people can find out what's inside by looking at the box, e.g. a lewd logo sticker or anything similar
>>
>>14442899
>e.g. a lewd logo sticker or anything similar
Can you even name store that does that?
>>
>>14442909
Mandarake does that, except it's printed onto the box instead. I just wanted to make sure the box doesn't have a logo of a cunt with the text "Omocha Dreams Adult Toy Store" on it or anything like that
>>
>>14436546
>>14437127
>>14436454

Submitted my warranty request as the warranty card noted.

I was told to re-submit through my TD account.

Just re-submitted through the website. Only option given was a replacement. If it goes through and I get a brand new replacement might anyone be interested in a brand new Meiki Real?
>>
>Love Body Ren arrived
>Get to blowing it up
>Not even a quarter way there
>Light headed
>Hook it up to aquarium pump

I'm so fuckin' smart /jp/
>>
Any good trainers available other than the faphero stuff? I come way too quickly with my Lilith Uterus sometimes.
>>
>>14442967

SHOCKED!

TD is sending out a replacement. It doesn't even look like they are asking for my old one to be returned. Maybe TD's return/replace policy is legit?

I'll admit that this is a bit of an extreme circumstance. Their flagship product with a self contained 6 month warranty, pretty damning pictures, return requested less after a day of use...but I have to admit- I'm kind of impressed.
>>
>>14442938
just a brown box with Od Jahn as the sender
>>
>>14443206
Thanks, anon
>>
>>14443205
I guess it must be the self contained warranty thing. I had a lesser hole with similar defects, and TD just told me hand made item, not a problem.
>>
>>14442967
my dick wants it
>>
>>14443243
Since they are sending the replacement, I'm going to experiment a bit more with the first one and see if maybe it needs a "break in period" also going to pick at the material at the opening to make some extra room for myself to fit inside.

I still havent gone back in for a 2nd time, nor have I finished to completion with the original product since I wasnt enjoying it...maybe it'll grow on me?

But XXX branded shilled this hard as being better than the ZXY and Maria Ozawa. We'll see.
>>
File: 20151204_1638061.jpg (1 MB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
20151204_1638061.jpg
1 MB, 2656x1494
my super excessive order came in today. there is even a second layer.
>>
>>14443353
Jesus Christ.
If they ever catch you, you're gona get charge for trafficking
>>
>>14443353
whats the cow
>>
>>14443353
Feed the head first.
>>
>>14443365
it's to cover up the naughty bits.

>>14443367
that is the one I was looking forward too the most
>>
>>14443370
Oh I thought something else, thanks.
>>
>>14443353
Is that a Lolinco Virgo or original?
>>
>>14443420
virgino i figured i would spend the extra 15 for the bigger one
>>
File: 1416447255478.jpg (72 KB, 347x364) Image search: [Google]
1416447255478.jpg
72 KB, 347x364
Where is the best place to get Busty Ai-Chan?

I dont care much about price and I live in the US.
>>
>>14443510
queen cat. get me one too, thanks.
>>
Monthly reminder to pat your onahole with cornstarch to avoid sticky situations and stinky mold.
>>
When you contact USPS customer service, they can only rely on the information from the online tracking for their answer.
They do not know any more information than what is showing online.

USPS recently have forego most scans in the middle of transit for many packages.

We believe this recent lack of scans at the beginning and middle is a tactic for USPS during busy time as they would not need to honor their "guaranteed" transit time.
Without these scans, it is your word against theirs that the package took too long.

We've attached a picture of another USPS package we've shipped that shows this happening on its tracking.(for reference, we ship from Illinois)
We've got tons of other tracking that looks the same way with no information until it arrives at the local office.

If you like, you can ask the same person(if it's your local office) how is that tracking(attached) possible if they never physically received it and magically it's at the recipient's local office.
So far we've gotten different answers/excuse every time from them.

Your package looks to be in the same boat and likely not get a scan until it is already at your local office.

Hahaha fuck usps. I've been sent back and forth between usps and jewdemon support trying to get an answer about where the package is exactly. USPS says they haven't received it and then when I emailed toydemon they gave me this response. So much fun.
>>
>>14443323
So I finally finished my first complete session with the Meiki Real.

My dimensions are about 7x6 (a bit over 7ins length).

It is tight. VERY tight. Alot of my difficulties were with trying to get inside. Even after having ripped some of the extra material out of the entrance it was still difficult. And is damn near impossible to get in at half mast.

Also it likes to be very wet and lubricated, but dries up pretty quickly. It seemed to work best after spitting right inside of the entrance.

I now however can see the appeal in loliholes. The tightness can feel pretty nice. However I did not appreciate how much effort it takes to push this down your shaft and I did not like how it pushed me back out of the hole.

I will say it got fairly intense towards the end.

All in all, this is NOT a one size fits all toy. Despite the "stretching to accommodate all sizes" as claimed by XXX branded, I could not recommend this for those 7ins or bigger or especially girthy. If you are thinner or around 6.5 or smaller- this might be a pretty nice hole.

It DOES feel pretty realistic, but unlike the ZXY does not have that dramatic engorged gspot that really made things feel crazy inside.
>>
>>14443955
USPS is working fine for everything else I've ordered.

What Toydemon says is 100% false. USPS does not go back and fabricate timestamps. It gets scanned when it gets scanned. USPS drivers might scan a package before delivery, or sometimes a scan is missed. Either it's the local post that picked it up hasn't processed it yet, which has nothing to do with a conspiracy, sometimes it just gets lost because of so many packages in December, or TD fucked up.

This conspiracy thing is just retarded, because USPS doesn't actually guarantee a delivery date for any of the normal shipping services. Nor do they care enough to make some sort of conspiracy to make it look like they did nothing wrong.
>>
I ordered a meiki that arrived today, but it's a bit greasy and has a rather strong smell (>inb4 just like me) how do I remove these two things so that I can fuck it peacefully?
>>
>>14444157
Take a shower.
>>
>>14444163
Anon pls.
>>
File: Ghn6HZZ.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
Ghn6HZZ.gif
2 MB, 370x319
>>14444164
Wash it with a mild soap, dry, and pat with corn starch
>>
>>14444326
test
>>
>>14444009
i wanna try too
>>
???
>>
>>14444009
I actually kinda like toys that push you back because they're too small for your size.

Like a girl who's too tiny for your girth and she's scared but you keep coming back in until she enjoys it.
>>
>>14444393
>arapistpostson4chan
>>
>>14444401
I get all my girl references from my h-doujins. They're just like real girls, right?
>>
Onahole
>>
>>14444329
>>14444380
>>14444439
are you having a stroke
>>
First timer here and Tomax seems to be of good quality, but, compared to most other holes like Toyshearts (with hundreds of twists/spins/bumps/waves/tentacles/etc.), they seem kinda plain, boring and less satisfying to me. Is this true and should I just pick something more experimental right away or am I being stupid? If I should just go for a Tomax, how the fuck am I going to pick between ripple, wavy-ripple, dots and bigger dots? Should I just roll a dice?
>>
>>14443955
It's been some serious bullshit, I got shipping notification on the 30th and haven't had any tracking updates since then. I was hoping to get it today but nothing. I was looking forward to enjoying my package this weekend fuck.
>>
>>14442454
I got the titties and now I'm not even sure how to use them. It's hard to get them in a good position to thrust into. The weight is amazing though.

>>14443102
There are plenty of HMVs on /h/ if that's the sort of thing you're looking for, but you really don't need a trainer, just a gentle hole and patience.

>>14444586
Tomax in general isn't super extreme in terms of stimulation, but implying the textures are all the same isn't fair either. As with most other things /ona/ related it's all a matter of preference; try a few things to find what you like, expect to find a few you don't in the process. I will say between the Ripple and the Wavy Ripple the difference in feeling doesn't seem to be worth the difference in price though.
>>
>>14444586
So if you want to simplify it, there's three characteristics that you can use to differentiate different onaholes: material, texture, and structure.

The one that makes Tomax holes seem "boring" is structure, but they're great in terms of material and texture.
>>
>>14444348
>>14443297
Are you actually interested in buying the brand new replacement Meiki Real when it comes in?
>>
>>14444755
>I got the titties and now I'm not even sure how to use them. It's hard to get them in a good position to thrust into. The weight is amazing though.
Any short tables that you can lay them on?
>>
>>14444755
Put them on top of a pillow and go on top of it all, provided your dick doesn't try to flip itself out of the cleavage.
>>
the lube that comes with the ZXY is kind of ridiculous. I feel like it was dry pretty much on application, and it really didn't work until I applied some water to slick things up.

used it with the meiki cherry 2 and enjoyed it. I'm small (4.5in in both measurements) so I had difficulty staying in until I really hardened up and found the right angle/position. it's a harder hole than the zxy which meant stimulation was pretty good as it slammed down on me. hopefully it gets even more intense over time as I ween off of wanking and switch to an all rubber vagina diet.

I'll have to try using the ~pussy juicy~ on the cherry, and the zxy lube on the zxy. did it the other way around and the zxy was a little underwhelming sensation wise, and it seemed hard getting past the downward ridge early in the canal. maybe with a more viscous or less lube I can get past it and not slip back/feel the structure a little more? idk.

anyway this has been small dick reviews thank you for reading
>>
File: just no.png (4 KB, 660x123) Image search: [Google]
just no.png
4 KB, 660x123
Hello, so I ordered a Virgin age Admission and an Onatsuyu, but yeah pic related.
How fucked am I?
>>
>>14445357
You are not fucked.
In Customs = You need go to post office to get the package, didn't you received the notification from office to collect the package?
>>
>>14445379
Wait, I thought "in customs" meant "is entering the country"
>>
>>14445384
Its already waiting for you in post office
>>
>>14445357
does hungary have anti drawn cp laws, and did you ship it with the box? you might be fucked. otherwise just wait until it either clears customs and arrives or you get a notice in the mail to present yourself for buttrape.
>>
>>14445379
Well it's in the capital and not in my local city, that's why I wondered.
>>
>>14445391
We only have the general EU stuff, it's illegal but not enforced at all, and since Admission has no nudes on it (?) I should be fine, right?
>>
Can I use my Lillith Uterus tonight, cum twice, and clean it up tomorrow in the shower? Properly? With like, baby powder dry and all that? Or should I just rinse it off and wash it off lightly, and leave it like that until tomorrow?
>>
>>14445398
you'll probably be fine, but it is a sex toy with a picture of a little girl on the box, clothed or not. like I said, just wait it out. worst case scenario you have to answer some awkward questions about what it is and why you bought it, and your answer will be "I just bought it reviewed well, and I didn't even know about the packaging. it was in japanese."
>>
>>14437936
>>14438289
I bought lecithin today. The container said to use 5 times a day (1200mg).

I just had the most insane orgasm, I came for like a minute straight. Lots of volume.
>>
>>14445800
Did you get soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin?
>>
>>14445404
Don't leave it overnight, you're just asking for mold.
>>
>>14445800
Just one day? I though you wouldn't see results until about a week.
>>
>>14445802
soy

>>14446091
yeah. I just ran to the store during the day and took 5 pills throughout the day. I came buckets. I'll see how it goes with one dose a day for next week.
>>
>>14446201
If you're using soy lecithin, you'd better reduce the amount of pills you take to around 3 a day, since soy lecithin can potentially fuck up you estrogen levels.
>>
>>14446225
the estrogen per pill isn't a large amount.
according to what i've read, you'd have to take like 20 pills in a day for estrogen levels to spike.

5 pills is no more than drinking a cup of soy milk.
>>
File: tig ol bitties.png (46 KB, 618x612) Image search: [Google]
tig ol bitties.png
46 KB, 618x612
package is about an 8 hour drive from where I live, maybe I'll get it today?
>>
Sup /jp/ can I get some pros and cons of using a flashlight opposed to just using your hands?
I'm considering getting one but I never last more than 3 minutes when just using my hand. Is it worth getting one if I won't even last a minute?
>>
Sorry if this doesnt belong here, i was just lurking this thread because of the larger cum stuff, never owned an ona
I just bought some stuff online from a global site but on the Australian version, i live in Australia, when i clicked the postage ID it sent me to a UK UPS site, does this mean that the delivery is being sent out from the UK? And does this mean i will get a UPS truck coming to my door with a dude in a brown shirt? I though UPS was only an american thing
>>
File: 81YwgOcpdRL._SX522_.jpg (57 KB, 522x450) Image search: [Google]
81YwgOcpdRL._SX522_.jpg
57 KB, 522x450
>>14445800
five for a total of 1200mg or 1200mg five times?
>>
>>14446405
You need to control yourself, or you will never experience leg shattering orgasm.
>>
File: tracking.png (8 KB, 667x252) Image search: [Google]
tracking.png
8 KB, 667x252
>>14445357
>>14445379
in customs = not in post office yet,
>>
>>14445404
Meh, you'll be fine. Just clean it thoroughly and with mild antibacterial hand soap. Hand dry it with a microfiber cloth and you should be fine.

Drunkenly fapped in my Witch's temptation on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, had a 6am flight on Wednesday and forgot to clean it. Got back on 6pm Friday. The first thing I did when back was clean it and it is fine.
>>
>>14445379
>>14447040
I got called by them, they opened the package, and I got fucked for false pricing (package had 2000 yen written on it but NLS also included the receipt what said $48...)
So basically I have to pay $14 of taxes and they send me the good stuff.
>>
>>14438926

They did the same with my Venus Real, but that box got put inside a bigger Amazon box.
>>
>>14438926
>>14447660
Fuck, where do you two live?
>>
What's up with the metric fuckton of super cheap holes that went up on nls the last few days?
>>
File: bustyaichan.jpg (94 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
bustyaichan.jpg
94 KB, 768x1024
Does the Busty Aichan work well with a daki?

Anyone have any experience with this?
>>
File: ADULT TOY INSIDE.png (17 KB, 500x193) Image search: [Google]
ADULT TOY INSIDE.png
17 KB, 500x193
>>14438926
I bought the last one being sold through amazon, now I'm paranoid. I wonder if it's too late to successfully cancel.
>>
File: Moo Meme (2).png (84 KB, 231x210) Image search: [Google]
Moo Meme (2).png
84 KB, 231x210
>>14436298
Sorry its late but for what its worth i ordered day one of the sale and live in NJ

>>14440609
It just so happens this is what i was coming to talk about.

The tong-ggo is 10/10. It feels very close to realistic. It even pushes you out like a normal asshole.

>>14443323
The ozawa and zxy are so disappointing after all his shilling. I feel genuinely bad for anyone who bought them at full price.

>>14438926
I'll add this to the guide immediately if true. Do you have any pics? If not can someone else post some?

Side note: If anyone wants their review added to the guide, please follow the format in the review section.
>>
>>14448294
ah. Funny thing, look what they just updated it with.
Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in CHICAGO METRO HUB on December 5, 2015 at 5:09 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
>>
In Tokyo all week. Do they sell Venus Real in Akiba?
>>
>>14447670
They're probably EU or something, I've ordered a Venus from Amazon and it was in the same plain brown boxes as everything else.
>>
ordered Magic Eyes Cocolo and Virginal Bloom last week.

>They were supposed to be delivered today.
>got stuck...? during ground transport in the middle of the country.
>No scheduled delivery date available at this time.

Fucking FedEx...if it isn't here by Monday I'm going to go apeshit.
>>
>>14448532
I feel you man, I still have no idea where the fuck my order from toydemon is. It's been stuck on "USPS has been notified of shipment" since fucking Monday.
>>
>>14447936
That sounds like a joke to me.

Amazon always ships in their regular boxes.
>>
File: nikudon-main.jpg (184 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
nikudon-main.jpg
184 KB, 1200x900
Any thoughts about Nikudon Paipina? I'm thinking of getting it.
>>
You guys have to keep in mind its the holidays, and slow mail services are going to be even slower.
>>
>>14448294
>The tong-ggo is 10/10. It feels very close to realistic. It even pushes you out like a normal asshole.
How's cleaning? Does it tear easily?
>>
>>14449561
Cleaning is like any other hole. Not too hard to get down in there. As for longevity i cant speak for it because i havent had it for long
>>
>>14448532
>apeshit
>>14448775
>fucking fuck
>>14449413
>You guys have to keep in mind its the holidays, and slow mail services are going to be even slower.
Exactly. Just chill the fuck out; you're waiting for rubber vaginas, not something that's life saving.
I ordered from JewDemon within the first few hours of their sale on 26/11/2015 and I'm *hopeful* that I'll get my delivery in AU sometime this week but, if not, I'll just keep fugging the holes that I already have.
>>
File: lolinota.jpg (404 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
lolinota.jpg
404 KB, 1200x1600
Hey guys, I was wondering if there's anyone here that's used both the original Lolinco and the relatively new Lolinco Virgo that could give me some feedback.

As you can tell, I really like the Lolinco.
Keeps breaking on me all the time, but I still love it.

My question is: how does the Virgo feel compared to the original? Of course it adds more with that womb section, but up until then, is it basically the same hole, just heavier (and then because of the womb section, deeper)? Same tightness as the original?
>>
>>14446760
1200mg five times for a total of 6000. although it says to on the bottle, i definitely won't take that much every day.
>>
>>14447752
Would be okay if your filling can support it. Daki material can get stained or discolored with prolonged direct contact, so it's best to have a layer or two underneath. As far as support for movement goes, it can and will slide off to different sides, so having a bra or elastic support such as elastic waist bands, can help a lot with restricting movement. There are some dakis with pad pockets, where you can insert separate breasts inside, such as the Quty. Filling can get pushed to one side due to the weight, so you may have to counteract that with choke points with garters, belts or elastics, depending on how you have it set up.
>>
So once your nerd sweat and leaked jizz has finished sinking into it, how exactly do you clean these stupid plush bodies? Do they go into a washing machine safely, and without massively unbalancing it? I'm trying to figure out why I would purchase one when they look so unhygienic.
>>
What's the main diffirence between venus real and lilith uterus?

What other onaho from daimaoh would you recommend along with venus?
>>
I bought the R20 a good while back, and it's been great. The only thing I would really complain about is that it's a little bit tight for me personally, especially on first insertion. This might just mean I don't use it often enough, but I think maybe a looser/wider hole would be a good option. Anyone got any recommendations for holes that are a bit looser? Or don't hug you as tight?
>>
>>14448532
>>14448775
i ordered from toydemon last Tuesday and got my package on Friday weird they are taking so long
>>
Anyone here has a Venus Clone? How is it?
>>
>>14450004
I just got a bottle myself, I'm tempted to try this.
>>
>>14451474
If you do it record it
>>
What's the point of fap hero if you cum too fast? You can't do edging because you're forced to fap, I tried it once so it only resulted in cumming in 4minutes without having enjoyed it as much as I could have, because I could have fapped to porn more corresponding to my tastes, with varying intensity and breaks. In the end you still cum early but with less fun.
>>
>>14451976
Pretty sure fap hero is intended as a gauntlet more than anything remotely practical.
>>
>jerked off friday night and throughout saturday
>only cleaned up with tissues
>didn't shower until this morning
Yes, I'm gross. But my question is: am I at risk of getting a yeast infection or something from this?
>>
>>14452352
No. I've done the same several times. Not an issue.
>>
What should healthy semen look/feel like?
>>
>>14452487
It's better to judge by taste.
>>
File: 1342615246216421.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1342615246216421.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
what's a good way of keeping your onahole in place so you can get to work in it without having to hold it with your hands?

I was thinking of something like this but of course it wouldn't work on a bed
>>
>>14452592
Read the guide.
>>
>>14450004
Did you drink a lot of water?
>>
>>14437936
Shit man I work at a grocery store, I might be able to find most, if not all, of this stuff on one isle
>>
I need a better way of removing lint and/or small hairs from the outside of my holes, I didn't want to go right ahead and try shit and do something bad to them without knowing.
Would just using a simple dove soap bar be fine for cleaning them?
>>
>>14452988
Not all supplements are created equal though. I recommend Carlson Labs or Now Foods. They're not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.
>>
>>14445197
Tried my desk, that's too short. I think the kitchen counter is about the ideal height, but...

>>14445233
>provided your dick doesn't try to flip itself out of the cleavage.
It did. I seem to have a fairly high angle of erection though, so I'll either need to find a second pair of hands to hold me in or find a way to mouth them at angle. Shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>14448441
>probably EU or something
i'm from germany and they never did stuff like that, just one simple brown box
>>
>>14449839
Jesus christ. if you like Lolinco that much, can't you just save an extra twenty bucks and buy a Virgo? Seems like a moot question if you're such a fan.
>>
My order got stuck in customs. What's the TARIC code for onaholes?
>>
>>14453396
Myself I have used 4014900000, since local customs doesn't care that much of content.
Other anon have used 39269097.
>>
>>14453426
Thanks, makes sense.
>>
>>14453426
Went with the former, thankfully it got auto-approved. Last week they asked me to send an order confirmation for some books I ordered, so I was a bit afraid I'd have to do that for the holes too.
>>
>>14453289
Of course I'm going to buy the Virgo.

The thing is that I still have one Lolinco that hasn't been used yet (still in the process of breaking another one), but I'm starting to hurt for cleaning supplies/lube/etc.

For certain reasons (lack of patience), it'd be preferable to just order new stuff immediately: lube, cleaning, Virgo, everything.

For other reasons (lack of money), it'd be preferable to just hold out with what I have remaining until the final one breaks, then order new stuff.

Was hoping I could get feedback that would help me decide if I want to do it now or later.
>>
>>14449839
>7 Lolincos
>plus the shipping
Holy fuck man, do they really break that easily? I'm considering buying one. How long do they last?
>>
>>14453967
He probably has a horse cock. They're not the most durable holes ever, but not that fragile either except for the hymen.
>>
>>14453143
>>>14445197 (You)
>Tried my desk, that's too short. I think the kitchen counter is about the ideal height, but...
Bathtub?
Chair?
Makeshift table made by stacking junk? (textbooks, game cases, various boxes)
Last resort you can browse a nearby furniture store and... measure... some basic low tables.
>>
>>14451474
Alright just tried it, took 5 throughout the day and saw no noticeable change.
>>
I got my first one today and it broke on the first use and did not get me off. It was the Puruman Starter Onahole for Beginner from jlist. Cheep low quality one. Convince me it is worth trying again and buying a better one.
>>
>>14455019
>broke on the first use
>did not get me off
>jlist
Lemme guess, it was a shitty $10 onahole and you didn't use lube
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.