[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Onahole Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
Previous Thread: >>14365565

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Please avoid shitposting and being off topic - follow global and local rules. Instead of replying, report and ignore!

If you have a question about a certain item, please provide as much information as possible so that we can help. Usually, your measurements, equipment and habits are our best indicators.

Please read the guide before posting. Don't forget to use the archive to search for posts.
>>
File: 123.gif (382 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
123.gif
382 KB, 500x284
Don't forget, you're here forever.
>>
>>14402459
I-is she putting mustard in that hole?
>>
>>14402459
>>14402522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgALTFzFbQ
>>
>>14402459
is that mustard
>>
Is the lube supposed to dry out this fast? I can't go 15 minutes before the hole sticks to my willy too much and I have to throw some spit in there. And the spit method only works once or twice, gotta re-lube afterwards.

Hole is big Rina, lube is Ona Tsuyu. Anybody else having the same problem? Are there any lubes that last a long time?
>>
File: oy vey.png (52 KB, 718x509) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
52 KB, 718x509
Second time buying, how is this setup? Should I buy more lotion? (pretty broke atm)
>>
>>14402633
Remove golden lotion, get pussy juicy
>>
>>14402633
>golden lotion
AHHHHHH
AT LEAST BUY THE REFIL VERSION. ALSO BUY TOUCAN, ALSO PEPEE PROLOGUE personal recommendation
>>
>>14402588
It also depends on your environment and how you use the hole. I always dry out in less than ten minutes if I start using holes in the open, but under the sheets I go for more than half an hour. I do find that lube placement is crucial, as longer holes tend to pool up lube in the end, requiring either repositioning to let lube flow back out, or reapplication which adds to the lube pool.

>>14402633
Get the lube packets and make lube backups. Not recommended for anal.
>>
File: qNMaebE.jpg (99 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
qNMaebE.jpg
99 KB, 640x800
Thigh job/sumata hips?
>>
File: Le Meme.png (317 KB, 436x598) Image search: [Google]
Le Meme.png
317 KB, 436x598
>>14402633
buy it
>>
>>14403435
Did mummy forget to bathe you today?
>>
The Meiki plush doll is only $130 dollars on toydemon right now for anybody interested, thats about half off, really good deal. Only 25 left right now.

https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-plush-doll
>>
Holy shit the toydemon sales are crazy.
>>
what's the best thing I can get on toydemon for $20-$50? mouth of truth looking pretty good right now
>>
How's the Maria Ozawa meiki? Under $50 seems like a pretty nice deal

Also god damn it, cocolo at $105, if only I had room to hide a hip.
>>
File: UnJewed.png (48 KB, 1824x677) Image search: [Google]
UnJewed.png
48 KB, 1824x677
>>14405107
Here, let me be less useless.

https://www.toydemon.com/multipledeals/index/list/

Just picked up a second plush, Maria Ozawa and ZXY for 224$ shipped. That's the price of the plush normally. Get this stuff before it sells out. This is the only time you should be rushing to toydemon. They did not pay me to tell you this.

(I did 2 orders to spend all the points because I wont order from them again until next year..)
>>
>>14405183
>$78 USD to ship to Australia

I've been kucked once again.
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-26+at+01.39.00).jpg (43 KB, 524x332) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-26+at+01.39.00).jpg
43 KB, 524x332
>>14404941
Busty Ai-chan too, though not as crazily discounted.
>>
>soft venus real still out of stock

Maybe they'll have some more by the time Black Friday actually hits?
>>
>>14405515

I'm waiting a bit on queencat to see if anything else goes on sale and if things get marked down even more. Hope it will.
>>
File: JewDemon-Halloween.png (7 KB, 655x349) Image search: [Google]
JewDemon-Halloween.png
7 KB, 655x349
>>14405328
Depending on what you bought, NLS shipping pricing is similar; although if you use DHL at NLS, it is at least much quicker than either of the two USPS options on JewDemon. My last order from JD, including shipping price, is pic related. Double Face is shit, BTW.

>>14405183
My Meiki MO and Meiki ZXY are both fairly torn up, each of which I paid $85 each for back in April 2013; my experience with the ZXY put me off buying dual-layer holes for some time but it is tempting to replace them. Plus they still owe me my replacement Meiki Real, for which the note disappeared from my Halloween order.
>>
my onatsuyu is running out soon. I have no complain on it but wondering if there's something else I should try (that was my first non-bundled lube). Any recommendations?
>>
>>14405564
My shipping from NLS has never been close to that, even when buying big hips.
>>
File: 51arJJW8utL._SX522_.jpg (10 KB, 522x346) Image search: [Google]
51arJJW8utL._SX522_.jpg
10 KB, 522x346
>Own smoking phantom for a couple of months now
>Fucked it <8 times
>Always Cleaned it good
>Open today, weird smell, go into shower with it
>Wash that shit out with two types of soap
>Still fuck it
>DISGUST
>Wash it out
>Wash my dick like the fist of the north star
Time to shred it up and throw it out.
>>
Anyone else use a hole just to cum in a few times? Lets me get four uses out of two holes to clean if I really feel like doing it that many times in a day. I do this with a Venus Real and Lilith Uterus to do the last few strokes in and it's pretty great. And yes, I've tried using one that's already been cummed in but it dries out really quickly and doesn't work well.
>>
File: JewDemon-BlackFriday.png (9 KB, 652x369) Image search: [Google]
JewDemon-BlackFriday.png
9 KB, 652x369
>>14405668
I've paid between ¥10k and ¥15k for shipping for three of my last four orders from NLS; two of them included two hips and the other included one but that was also shipped via DHL. AU is closer to Japan than the US, and JewDemon only use JewSPS for international shipping, so NLS should be cheaper and quicker.

>>14405564
>My Meiki MO and Meiki ZXY are both fairly torn up
Now that I look, so is Rola. ZXY put me off buying YJY at the time but I've bought and enjoyed other dual-layer holes since then, so fuck it. Pic related.
>>
>>14405748
>15 toy bags
Goddamn son how many holes do you have??
>>
>>14405888
>15 toy bags
>15
>1+4+10
>=15
>>
>>14405915
>This is how I make every single post
>>
>>14405888
>Goddamn son how many holes do you have??
Umm, a lot more than that. That's just to cover the new/replacement purchases and other holes that I don't already have bags for.

I've been meaning to add them up for a while... Apparently 51, including hips but not including this order - which will bring the total to 52, after disposing of the three being replaced.
Total cost US$4,000 + ¥228k over about 2.5 years - which is about $8,100 AU pesos in today's money but one JewDemon purchase was paid for with bitcoins and the AUD was quite strong against the USD for a while, so it wouldn't have actually cost me that much.

Works out to about ~$10/day, to date.
>>
>>14402633
>virgin age admission
Do you like choking your dick?
>>
Got one of the last Meiki Plush dolls, also grabbed a ZXY... dat $100 US shipping charge to Aus though... still cheaper than just buying the Plush by itself outside of Black Friday sales...
>>
How big is the Meiki Plush Doll? I don't know if I have somewhere to keep it.
>>
Do you guys prefer Maria or ZXY?
>>
File: Turkey.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
Seems like they are out of plushes. All they have for not at least are the shitty half sized ones

>>14406517
The doll itself is not that big.. it can fit in a closet. I'd recommend keeping her in the box she came in though, which is large. I can take pics for scale later if you'd like
>>
Thinking about a Cherry 2 since its <$100 during the sale, any of you own one and care to give a recommendation?
>>
File: squeezespiralpromo.jpg (70 KB, 640x280) Image search: [Google]
squeezespiralpromo.jpg
70 KB, 640x280
My god, I am wincing looking at it
>>
How durable in general are meiki holes? If they're basically gonna fall apart I'd rather drop $50 on a tomax hole or something. Those will last, at least.
>>
>>14407328
Guys please, the Maria Ozawa is almost out of stock.
>>
>>14407459
>>14407328
I've never actually had one, but from what people have talked about they aren't the most durable. Only really worth it if you like gentle holes.
>>
Bought myself 2x Maria Ozawa lube, Maria Ozawa hole and a Meiki Plush hip. Kinda sad to see that I was too late to buy a full sized one, but I wasn't planning on dressing it up and the size might have been a problem.
>>
Might pass on it just because there's nothing else I want as a current deal, and free shipping needs to be $50. If only I wasn't such a jew.
>>
shit, I missed the meiki plush sale. Do you guys think it'll go lower again?
>>
>>14407717
Yes, next year
>>
>>14406908
I would appreciate pics.
>>
>>14407717
Should have just gotten what you'll think you'll like then get another one next year knowing what you'll really like.
>>
File: 1_1306281693_m_SjtZU.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1_1306281693_m_SjtZU.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
Thoughts about aneros clones? I had a C shaped prostate massager but it was pretty underwhelming.
>>
GUYS, thx so much for alerting me of the toydemon sale! I've been waiting for a deal on a replacement ZXY meiki (mine got thrown out... by my parents). Does it get any better than $50? Canadafag here btw, I have to be price conscious.

>>14406328
>"Do you like choking your dick"
>Sees lolinco is also on the list
Dude, there are onaholes more brutal than lolinco?
>>
File: lilith2.jpg (2 MB, 2400x1277) Image search: [Google]
lilith2.jpg
2 MB, 2400x1277
I have a small request for any Anon who own Venus Real.

Can you please take a nice photo of the box where its showing interior half cut of the canal and post here? Something like pic related

>>14408364
>mine got thrown out... by my parents
Why would they throw your investment away?
>>
>just bought cocolo from NLS
>It's 33% off on Toydemon
>Toydemon ships from less than 2 hours way from where I live

JUST
>>
File: IMG_20151126_191557.jpg (2 MB, 4096x3040) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_191557.jpg
2 MB, 4096x3040
>>14408430
shitty picture sorry
>>
>>14408449
not bad thanks
>>
Haven't used my Venus real in a couple of months, what should i do to make sure it didn't grew mold inside before using it again?
>>
Looking for something that's good for edging (less stimulation/pressure). Thinking between the venus real and meiki real. Or is there something better for my purposes?
>>
>>14408622
venus real or lilith uterus in soft
>>
>>14408622
most of the tomax toys are good for that, just take your pick. Don't go regular/hard if you do, soft is best.
>>
>>14408628
>>14408631
Does queencat usually have black friday sales? Guess I'll wait till tomorrow to see.
>>
How often do you need to powder the tomax holes?
>>
How do I order a venus real / lilith uterus in Canada? They both say they can't be shipped to my location if I try checking out on queencat with either of them
>>
>>14408861
send qc a mail, they'll do shipping to canada
>>
Cocolo or Puni Ana DX?
>>
>>14408364
>more brutal than lolinco
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43546?c2=12001110
>>
>>14408890
I have had both and I would recommend getting the Puni Ana DX Hard.

I cant see any reason to not get the hard version to be honest.
>>
Anyone got a review on the Meiki Real?

Everyone shills the Tomax Venus Real, but I'd love a review on the flagship realistic vag products head to head.
>>
>>14408430
You're thinking too generously of them. They see it as a tool of depravity, not a health investment.

>>14408897
Please, describe. I think lolinco takes it because of the perma-hymen. An iron-hymen which doesn't want to be broken, now THAT chokes a dick.
>>
>>14402459
Is there something smilar to the mermaid onahloe? I like the upward coils, but I want better suction and more stimulation?
>>
So I was thinking of buying a hip, which one of these do you guys recommend?

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43494?c2=12001014

http://en-nls.com/pict1-38060?c2=12001014

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43665?c2=12001014

I'm leaning more towards the premium chastity, but I've never bought a hip before and don't know what to be looking for.
>>
Bought the Meiki Real for the $30 sale, a bottle of toucan and a plush bag for $55

I mostly bought it because I'm tired of onaholes not seeming to "fit right"

This one was made with the plush in mind, if it doesnt work right I have every right to be mad.
>>
meiki plush for 130 again, same with maria at 48
>>
>half the new toydemon deals are the exact same thing

Alright then.
>>
>>14404941
Dang, I paid like more than that when they first released. Well worth it imo
>>
>>14408966
Isn't the original Puni DX already hard as fuck?
>>
File: thug life.png (86 KB, 926x632) Image search: [Google]
thug life.png
86 KB, 926x632
Gonna give myself some time to think/fap again before I pull the trigger.

Anyone have any experience with air dolls?
If it does pop I plan to stuff the thing and cover it with a nice material. Make a cheapo Meikei plush out of it.

Where do I buy it cute clothes?
>>
what exactly is the appeal of the plush bodies? just having literally anything to grab onto/have under you? the fuzzy fabric and D- design don't really do anything for me.

related, are there any full size hips with realistic passages?
>>
File: 33_bonus_2.jpg (149 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
33_bonus_2.jpg
149 KB, 1200x750
Are there any decent kemono/anthro/monster themed holes? I wouldn't mind something a little novel and I've heard BD's quality is shite for what they charge.
>>
>>14409394
Save up for a full size, those things just feel like giant onaholes in comparison to one. Maybe better grip but no actual butt smacking motion like you're pounding ass with a full size.
>>
>>14409660
When you say full sized, which ones are you referring to that are quality?
>>
is it ok to leave lube in my onahole? just got one didn't get off but wanted to try it out.
>>
Just slipped further down the slope and bought the Meiki plush from Toydemon.
>>
>>14409705
Extreme Pleasure Hip (Gokujo Namagoshi) is good but very brittle. Others will give you the same butt smacking feeling as long as the material isn't terrible but the internals might not be as great.
>>
>>14409705
What else, get one of these.
http://en-nls.com/pict1-42405
http://en-nls.com/pict1-40036
>>
I'm feeling really shitty and I'm dying to use my onahole, but family is over for turkey day and the walls are paper thin. Is it ok to use it a couple of times and then wash it in the morning tomorrow? I have a Lillith Uterus
>>
>>14405720
post pictures
>>
>>14409798
yes
>>
>mfw i cant go back to using hand after trying ona
>>
Well I just bought a Meiki Plush, Lilith Uterus soft, and Venus Clone soft. This slope is slippery, and feels so good.

Shipping costs and europoor customs rape my wallet though.
>>
Why are the Lilith holes so much cheaper than the Venus holes on Queen Cat?
>>
Is the Alice Dayo not sold on NLS? Owners of the Alice Dayo, what vendor did you use? I'm having trouble finding one with a friendly site that doesn't gouge.
>>
>>14410875
>10~15 USD difference

Its mostly of more TPE/Succubus skin material on the Venus line that is bumping the price, there may be some small factor on demands of the Venus but I wouldn't bet on that. (see Clone for example)
>>
>>14410321
I'm experiencing this on Thanksgiving Vacation. Faps with Onaholes are long and luxurious. Handfaps aren't as relaxing
>>
>>14410902
It's sold exclusively at Alice Stage so you'll have to order though a site like Japan Shopping Service.
>>
Has anyone tried the "Magic Eyes Lust Gimmick Onahole"?
Considering picking it up up the "Monster Wet Real", but I've yet to see any reviews of it.
>>
>>14410970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H01ipLmlwKs
>>
>>14410970
Whoops, looks like I'm retarded. Meant to say picking it up instead of the Monster Wet.
>>
>>14411006
>Magic Eyes Lust Gimmick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoOmkD-Kdw4
>>
I bought a rends hole warmer, and it says it isn't waterproof. Can I use superglue or some shit to waterproof it, or is it just an unpluggable sieve?

Like I'm not planning on floating it down a river or anything but I'd like to make sure it doesn't short out, I happened across an archived post where an anon posted pictures of his that had because it got too wet.
>>
>>14411080
You can use some water to get rid of the lube on the plastic rod and then swipe it off with paper towel, just don't fucking wash the USB cable or place entire warmer under the water.
>>
I wasn't interested in getting a Meiki since I really don't have anywhere to store it, but it's been tempting me since there have been 17 left all morning.
>>
Is it worth it to get the bag for the Meiki plush?
>>
>>14409780
Naw, that's too much. I only need the hips.
>>
>>14411277
Yes
>>
How big is the box the Meiki Plush is shipped in? Still live at home but parents don't really look around my room. Is she easy to hide or should I just not get her?
>>
Any good sales besides >>14405183? for under $60?

Can't really buy anything too big at the amount. Renting a house with 2 other roommates.
>>
>>14411410
ToyDemon says Meiki is 18" x 14" x 24", so I image the box is a little bigger.
>>
File: lewd.png (94 KB, 250x260) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
94 KB, 250x260
>>14406328
Just received my Admission (e-packet was faster than expected, got to JFK in like 3 days, and then it came down here to Florida a week or so later), mini review:

It's my first hole.
getting the dick in was really hard, that was really something else
keeping it in was also pretty hard, it wanted to slide right out constantly
>mfw I came
I dunno if my dick is just insensitive though, first time I wasn't as wowed by the feeling as I expected.
But when I came was a different story. Second go at it was a little better for feeling, and just as impressive when I came in it. Dick hurt a little from having so many goes in one day (fapped at like 1AM this morning, it's like 4PM now).

I need to figure out how much lube I need to use, first time had a decent bit (small bead of Peace's, put a little on my dick and smeared the innards of the hole with it, second not so much (but was much harder to get going with) and I used the stuff that came with it (which felt similar to the Peace's, maybe a tad thinner). Both times, I ended up adding a little water to get going.

Also, the thing is really fun to jiggle. Its so squishy. Like, I looked it up on onaho.net, but it's another thing to have it in your hand.
Smells a bit rubbery, obviously.

now I just need a good place to put the thing when I'm not using it, I should have bought a toy bag
probably should have checked QueenCat first when buying the thing too, shipping would likely have been cheaper and faster, but I didn't notice it in the list when reading the guide
>>
>>14411441
Saw that they only had 10 left in stock, decided to bite the bullet and buy her. Still would like to see a picture of how big the box is.
>>
>>14411727
Just imagine a box big enough to hold a human torso. They don't compress the plush at all or use any padding, at least for my order last year.

Unfortunately I don't have the box anymore, so no picture.
>>
>>14411658
>It's my first hole.
>getting the dick in was really hard, that was really something else
>keeping it in was also pretty hard, it wanted to slide right out constantly
This is exactly the reason why VA:A is not a good first hole. You need to know that you like completely unrealistic holes that are tight AF and don't want to be on your dick.
>I should have bought a toy bag
Yes you should have, anon.

>>14411277
>Is it worth it to get the bag for the Meiki plush?
Yes but get the one from NLS (https://en-nls.com/pict1-20550), not from JewDemon. The JD bag is off-white and has a gigantic red JD logo on it. The NLS bag is essentially identical but is plain black. The only issue with the NLS bag is that it stank and I had to air it outside for a day or so (the JD bag had no smell).

>>14411727
>Still would like to see a picture of how big the box is.
What good will a picture do when you have the dimensions? You will have no frame of reference for the picture but with dimensions you do. I had the same experience as >>14411799 in that it was a little bigger than the plush and there was no padding or packing material; they do pack other toys/lube you order around it so, even if you order more stuff, the box size is the same.
>>
>ToyDemon are charging me even more expensive shipping to Canada than NLS if I order two onaholes (25$ on NLS vs 30$ on toydemon) and the "deal" prices are basically regular NLS prices

Well fuck them
>>
>>14412030
>"deal" prices are basically regular NLS prices

Pretty much. Only reason to buy from Toydemon is their hips and plushes because it costs a shitton to ship internationally and if you're paying shipping anyway it kinda makes it moot.
>>
>>14412030
The free shipping to the US on orders over $50 and plushes are the only things that make their sale worthwhile.
>>
>>14412047
So... there is no free shipping international?
>>
Spent $400 at toydemon last night, 25lbs of pussy
>>
>>14412057
I dunno, you tell me, I'm in the US but I'd assume not.
>>
>>14412064
>96$ for Priority Mail International
>107$ for Priority Mail Express International

JUST
>>
>>14402459
Why mustard?
>>
>>14412069
If you're near the border, you can get free shipping over $50 if you pick it up at a Fedex store.
https://www.toydemon.com/fedex-hold-at-location/
>>
>>14412069
>Change to Meiki Plush Hip
>the shipping price is the same

See you next year folks!

>>14412085
That works only for US citizens m8
>>
>>14412095
>for giggles change to Niger to see my quote
>the shipping costs less

EU fuck yeah...
>>
Bought a Meiki Plush, and also partook in Tantus's Black Friday sale with prostate coupon code, probably the first time I've spent a sizable amount of money on Black Friday
>>
How is the Internal Structure of a Moe Body? Anyone have it?
>>
>>14412181
Someone here had it and cut it into pieces he said it was so bad. I mean it's one guy but that's a harsh review. I was interested in it myself but that review turned me off, also I have a Cocolo which seems similar enough.
>>
Anyone here who has a venus soft and a real soft?
I wonder how much softer it is.
>>
My cum has been really sticky lately. What do?
>>
>>14412442
Rub it on every publicly used doorknob you see
>>
>>14412442
Spread it on toast
>>
>>14412442
Rub your toast on doorknobs
>>
>>14412442
Feed it to the birds.
>>
>>14412442
drink water (gallon a day)
>>
Have there been any deals on onaholes for Black Friday?
Didn't even think to look, since I've been focused mostly on electronics.
>>
>>14412622
>I couldn't even be bothered reading this thread before posting in it
Yes.
>>
>>14402459
I finally did it /jp/, I ordered my first non-western onahole!
I went with the /ona/ circlejerk and bought Rina and Mouth of Truth.
I also fell for RJob's shilling and bought a bottle of Ona Tsuyu.

I pocketed out for safety, since I'm in the EU. Bought from amazon.de.
I'd rather pay the money up front, rather than getting disappointed and embarrased. I tried that before, $60 worth of usb sticks, cables etc from China, had to pay $70 in import tax because they examined it.
>>
>>14412667
>I finally did it /jp/
>my first
>Mouth of Truth
uh oh...
Enjoy Rina though
>>
>>14412442
Drink milk (gallon a day)
>>
>>14412680
My current onahole-of-sorts is a blowjob hole bought from a local shop. No frills, a bit boring if you ask me.

I specifically wanted the teeth, if that's what you're getting at. Pain is a small fetish of mine
>>
>>14412696
I understand.
>Pain is a small fetish of mine
The whole toy itself is a pain so you made the best buy, nothing to beat in that range.
>>
I've only owned a fleshlight flight and tenga flip before. How do Tomax's toys compare, and are liliths strictly inferior to venuses?
>>
>>14412738
>inferior
There is nothing inferior in them, both of them share the common goal by approaching in different ways to achieve that goal.

>How do Tomax's toys compare
Realistic teasing massage for longer sessions leading to most leg shaking orgasm would be a short sum up of Tomax toys.
>>
>>14412772
Could you elaborate on their different approaches? How do they differ from meiki's? Also, are there any open ended holes worth using?
>>
File: friend.jpg (21 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
21 KB, 720x406
>>14412667
le toucan has arrived
>>
>>14412791
>elaborate

Fleshlight (or Tenga that you had) goal is to give you a stimulation overload sensory with very pronounced interior design thats inside, so in quite short time its very hard to push further and enjoy the toy when nearing the climax because you are losing the control to the stimulation.

Tomax toys job is to massage you and give you more control, you can go for longer ride (which will reward you with hard orgasm) or quickie runs.

>are there any open ended holes worth using?
I don't know any other open ended holes besides fleshlight (I had swallow one)

>How do they differ from meiki's?
VS Tomax?
Meiki toys are quite delicate and their durability is quite short which may be some factor when buying one as they are quite pricey.

Maria Ozawa is Meiki with 1:1 scan of real interior of vagina, ZXY praised for realistic interior based (key word) of real woman vagina with its own extras to enhance the experience.
>>
File: DSC00169.jpg (377 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
DSC00169.jpg
377 KB, 1000x666
For anyone in Tokyo, Purekolle in Nakano Broadway is having a sale with 20% off everything. 30% if you buy more than 5k more, though some of the prices are jacked up I think.
>>
>>14412835
Thanks much! Its really helpful to get an opinin from someone with experience. Is toydemon's own meiki real comperable to the ones named after jav actressess?
>>
>>14412946
>experience
kek I only had/have 4 toys

>Is toydemon's own meiki real comperable to the ones named after jav actresses?

ToyDemon concept for Meiki Real was good, but end result failed. (hard, sticky material, interior too focused to accommodate "everyone")

The price may be tempting for what you get (a toy bag, lube, cornstarch) but its very vague attempt when the toy don't perform well. For comparable (non black friday) price you can get Lilith and a Pussy Juicy lube and its probably a dream set for beginners in /ona/ world.
>>
Just finished up my first order.
Feeling pretty shameful.
This a common feeling for this type of thing or is it just me?
>>
>>14412628
What's the point when there are losers who sit here all day who can answer it for me.
Thanks for the answer nerd.
>>
File: found-this-weird-sock.jpg (38 KB, 435x604) Image search: [Google]
found-this-weird-sock.jpg
38 KB, 435x604
>>14411986
>This is exactly the reason why VA:A is not a good first hole
I saw lot of people recommending it for first timers (elsewhere, not in here) because it was so intense, which is why I got it.
the third time was the charm though, wow, seem to have gotten just the right amount of lube to actually get in the thing while little enough to use it

>>14413091
when I bought mine, I was super excited, and then the day after I'm like "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I'm a degenerate"

But now I'm enjoying it now that I have it.
the only worry I have now is with anyone I know finding it
>>
>>14413091
>>14413139
Calm the fuck down.
You bought a piece of rubber to relax.
When you touch yourself you feel guilty and embarrassed? Keep Calm and Fap.
>>
I just got my first onahole but dick's head is super sensitive and I cum in seconds.

I will get used to the feeling eventually, right?
>>
>>14413161
Yeah, you could also wear a condom to take away a bit of the sensitivity in the mean time.
>>
>>14413161
The first couple times you're going to cum pretty quickly and it'll be a bit frustrating. Try having a quick fap 1-2hrs before and then trying out the hole again, you'll be a bit less sensitive and eventually you'll train your dick to withstand the feeling.
>>
>>14409008
I was pretty disappointed with the Meiki Real, I love the Venus Real and most other Meiki products (Ozawa, ZXY), but the Meiki Real was honestly the hardest hole I've ever tried (even harder than lolinco and virgin age). Really tough on your dick, didn't feel realistic at all.
>>
File: toydemon.png (106 KB, 2000x2308) Image search: [Google]
toydemon.png
106 KB, 2000x2308
>>14413245
i wonder why it sucked
>>
I'm confused about why people want bags. What's wrong with a trash bag for the large ones and a Ziploc for the smaller ones? Just put some silica gel to keep it dry and you're set.
>>
>>14413325
I keep mine (a OMP - Rina) in a ziplock bag after cleaning it and powdering it. I then keep it and everything that goes along with it (cloths, lube, brush, powder) in the bag. It's convenient to have it all in one container, but you could use a larger plastic bag without issue. The bags form nls just look like large pencil bags that I might have used in school, so it's less obvious than just a clear bag as to what's in it.

I don't have people over often, but there is a small chance that I could have someone over and they end up in the room I keep my stuff in, so the less obvious it is and the more they would have to snoop the better.
>>
>>14411658
Anon you replied to here. I already had the admission just to see wtf people were talking about. Used it a couple of times and that was it. It's almost like strangling my dick. Really not a good first choice.
>>
>>14408364
Difference is I have the admission. I know I hate it so there's no reason for me to even try the lolinco. I have no reference with the lolinco
>>
So I checked the pastebin and the one that feels most like a 'real' pussy is sold out, I believe.
So what would any of you fags suggest for that 'real' pussy feel?
>>
>>14413477
Lolinco and Admission can't really be compared. Stimulation aside, I can get into the lolinco without issue, whereas I have to fight the Admission every single step of the way.

Granted, you may still dislike the Lolinco, but it's not really anything like the Admission. The former is a penis bully, but the latter is a vice gripped cock destroyer.
>>
Onatsuyu for $12.95 on Toy Demon. Pretty good if you get your order to $50 for free shipping.
>>
I'm think I'm having trouble sufficiently drying my holes.

I've flushed them with water extensively after use, and even pumped gentle hand soap into them to make sure they're clean. Afterwards I push tissues in with my fingers and dry them as best as I can or, depending on the hole, turn it inside out and scrub it down with a towel.

I've found little black specs around them after later use (despite them seeming clean when I looked inside) on more than one occasion. It's fucking horrifying. How can I find out what I'm doing wrong? Are the holes ruined or can I fix this?
>>
>>14413568
>just bought it on amazon to get free shipping on something

Kill me.
>>
I got a Venus Real like a week ago. Should I go for the Meiki ZXY on the TD sale?

The ZXY is also supposed to be realistic and a top choice right?
>>
How long are Tomax onaholes supposed to last? My LU is showing lots of wear. Like, tiny holes and shit on the sides from nails (I trim them often, too. I don't know why they happen), and I'm kinda scared about getting a hole through the back. I don't use it every time I fap, either.
>>
File: lBokt.jpg (93 KB, 702x642) Image search: [Google]
lBokt.jpg
93 KB, 702x642
So if I want to pretend I'm smashing loli booty, the cocolo hip is the hip of choice?
>>
>>14413493
Wait for it to restock. A few weeks of nofap will be good for your sensitivity.
>>
>>14413493
Which one might that be?
>>
>>14413652
No, get a premium chastity. Cocolo has no ass.

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43494?c2=12001014
>>
talcum powder? or cornstarch? I've always used cornstarch till now, but I feel talcum is just easier in the long run
>>
File: 1443593809949.png (99 KB, 233x334) Image search: [Google]
1443593809949.png
99 KB, 233x334
>tfw I only had enough money for Ona Tsuyu and Superb Fella on ToyDemon
>>
I'm gonna buy a couple bags to complete $50 on Jewdemon, what size do I need for Admission and Venus Real?
>>
>>14413660
How are the insides?
>>
>>14413691
Pretty simmilar to the cocolo. It has great suction and the flat base makes it perfect for fucking on a desk or floor.
There's not a lot of material above the anal tunnel, so that's a little concerning, but nothing has torn yet.

Also the hip is fucking tiny. Don't let the box deceive you.
>>
Anyone have any NLS recommendations? I've got Girl in the Box and Squamate Hole in my cart. Kinda interested in the Half-Mature Succubus holes, but I'm not sure which looks best.

Also looks like I'll be shopping at nls from now on, because aside from a few things like the meiki plush even black friday can't beat 'em in terms of price and variety.
>>
>>14413662
pls respond
>>
>>14408449
how would you rate venus real?
>>
>>14413783
pretty great actually, its hefty compared to the lilith uterus, and feels great. I bought a meiki so the sacred combo will be happening. Its a very earthshattering climax. I'd recommend. too bad I don't have onatsuyu, just pepe and a little bit of water.
>>
Got a fresh bottle of ona tsuyuu and that new magic eyes melty angel thing, finally a girl in the box aswell what do you guys think? Im a big fan of magic eyes.
>>
>>14413662
I started with talc baby powder but found that it wrecks softer materials like on the Puni Virgin 1000 Fuwatoro and Melty Angel Pussy. Tried cornstarch last week and it doesn't have this problem, feeling better than talc at the same time as well. tl;dr just stick with cornstarch.

>>14413802
Melty Angel Pussy is heavenly. The super soft outer is great to touch (esp after powdering) and the hard inner is a a unique and very stimulating experience. Haven't tried hako-chan yet but I want to in the future. Have fun, anon!
>>
Lilith Uterus or Venus Clone?
>>
>>14413610
It's probably roach poo.
>>
>>14413954
Clone. The uterus gimmick isn't as great as the bumpy sensation of the clone.
>>
>>14414191
There is no uterus gimmick as its having role to be a delicate suction addition or extra "shock stinger" element to your glans when bottoming the toy.

>>14413954
Don't be discouraged or confused, whatever will you get you will enjoy it, if you can afford both, buy both, if you can only afford one then flip the coin to help you decide.

Both are excellent, but both feature different approach how to make you feel good.
>>
>>14413954
I have both and prefer the Venus Clone. Lilith Uterus' interior is a bit too plain for me but it's good to use once in a while.
>>
>>14412898
Do they do 8% tax off?
>>
Any tips for handless fun?
I'd like to put it on a wall or a table maybe but don't know how
I have a cup so it should be possible somehow
>>
>>14414720
buy a roll of gaffers tape and tape it down. maybe wrap it in a cloth first idk.
>>
Was the Venus real on sale yesterday? I missed it
>>
File: bite-your-dick-off-color.jpg (285 KB, 720x1200) Image search: [Google]
bite-your-dick-off-color.jpg
285 KB, 720x1200
>>14413468
maybe I just have vice grip syndrome from jerking so hard every day and I can't tell that it's trying to bite my dick off

or maybe I just have a tiny dick, I don't think anyone with much of a larger dick than mine would enjoy the Admission
(it's a tad over 5 inches long, about an inch wide, it's not impressive)

>>14413610
yeah, I'm curious on this too, I don't want any fungus on my dick
>I've flushed them with water extensively after use, and even pumped gentle hand soap into them to make sure they're clean. Afterwards I push tissues in with my fingers and dry them as best as I can
this is pretty much what I'm doing so far, but it's too early for me to know
>>
>>14415048
>keeping it in was also pretty hard, it wanted to slide right out constantly
That's how you know that shit wants to crush your dick.
>>
I've had holes before, mostly from magic eyes. Got a lilith uterus soft some days ago along with some onayutsu lube, which was suggested as a good alternative and upgrade to the pepe I use. Now, I know it's not a very stimulating hole at all... I actually can't feel much, not even the uterus or suction, but I guess it's normal. I'm average-sized.

The issue I have is, no matter how much lube I put on my cock, under the head where my foreskin slides and inside the hole it just feels kinda dry. I don't know what's wrong. I just feel my foreskin sliding in a dry-ish manner when I fuck it. Never happened with the shin meiki, which also felt fucking amazing.

What am I doing wrong? I love edging, but from what I heard this was supposed to be an amazing hole and all. So far, it has been... disappointing, to say the least. The material is great, but the absolute zero stimulation - even if I'm quite sensible - and the dry feeling is really annoying.

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>14415235
Try lubng the hole not your dick. I lube the hole, I might put some on the base of my dick and the entrance if there is a lot of friction.
>>
>>14415357
I do that too. Both on my dick and inside the hole.
>>
File: ugpr036jp-01[1].jpg (29 KB, 548x400) Image search: [Google]
ugpr036jp-01[1].jpg
29 KB, 548x400
Are you ready for G-Project & Pepe's self-warming lotion?
>>
>>14415751
didn't tenga just do exactly that
>>
>>14415793
No, Tenga made this Hot Cup for your Noodle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dCLsK1Rxvs
>>
>>14415751
>Q: 温感って何が違うの?
>Q: "Warm-feeling"? How is this lotion different?
>A: ローション特有の「ヒヤッ」とする感覚を緩和し、人肌感覚のようにお楽しみ頂けます。また実際の温度が上がるわけではありませんので、やけど等のご心配もございません。
>A: This lotions special "Hiya-" effect makes it feel warm like human skin. Since its temperature doesn't really change there is no need to be afraid of burns and other bad things happening.

Sorry for the bad translation.
>>
Anyone own the Meiki Cherry Evolution?

https://www.toydemon.com/meiki-cherry-evolution
>>
>>14402517
And it's awesome.
>>
aw man, the cocolo is a lot bigger than I expected, I can DEFINITELY use this thing hands free, can't wait

unfortunately the large toy bag from nls doesn't hold it and they didn't warn me that it wouldn't fit
>>
>>14416377
>unfortunately the large toy bag from nls doesn't hold cocolo and they didn't warn me that it wouldn't fit
Yep, you'll need an XL bag for Cocolo and it's still a tight fit. Why would they anon? They can't be sure that you were ordering it for Cocolo.
>>
>>14416428
Cuz all I ordered was Cocolo and a toy bag. I don't really care though, it just would have been nice.
>>
>>14416377
waaaah the people didnt do my research for me
>>
>>14416525
ya im gonna kill myself now lol
>>
should I go for the ZXY or the Maria Ozawa on the sale?

I have Venus Real, Admission, Eroman
>>
File: DgPBSVQ.jpg (69 KB, 938x477) Image search: [Google]
DgPBSVQ.jpg
69 KB, 938x477
>onaholes feel better than real pussy
Would this make a virgin disappointed when he gets to do the real thing? Would he, say, prefer the onahole over his girlfriend?
Serious answers please, I want him to enjoy himself without feeling keked by a plastic toy.
>>
File: 1322711934831.jpg (122 KB, 700x641) Image search: [Google]
1322711934831.jpg
122 KB, 700x641
>>14416627
More goes into sex that just the texture and construction of the vagina. Real vaginas have muscles, are warm, and can be used hands free. Plus they're attached to a mobile person that you (hopefully) care about.

All but the last thing you can basically do with onaholes though, and real vaginas are gross, even if the owner has decent hygiene.
>>
Is it ok for me to use lotion as lube?
>>
>>14416917
if its oil based, then no
>>
Holy fuck, I've been using nothing but Lolinco for the past few months and I just got and used Cocolo for the first time.

My dick exploded, this is the ultimate loli hole experience. It's so soft but also gigantic and hefty so while it's not very stimulating you can lay it on a pillow and use it hands free. Once I start coming down from dick strangling syndrome I expect it to be even better.
>>
Is there a bigger version of the Sujiman Kupa Cocolo or just a that the best for a loli hip?
>>
>>14417195
You can't really go much bigger without buying a lifesize torso.
>>
I'm saving a few dollars going with CoolMaleSexToy over Toydemon...

Any reason not to buy from CMST?
>>
>>14417249
Their free shipping uses USPS, who are not very careful with their packages. Expect to have a dent or two on your boxes.

Though for all I know Toydemon also uses USPS for free shipping.
>>
>>14417249
NLS are generally the best option unless the other have sales and you live in the US to save and shipping
>>
File: tumblr_nkwh7tuW7F1t31ljdo1_540.jpg (203 KB, 533x698) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkwh7tuW7F1t31ljdo1_540.jpg
203 KB, 533x698
>>14417072
I'm hearing Premium Chastity and I'm hearing Cocolo for loli hips. I dunno what do. >_>
Assuming money is no issue.
>>
Busty Ai-Chan soon! Why does it feel so good to throw my shekels at QueenCat?
>>
So how big is the cocolo, exactly? Rather, how much of a pain in the ass is it to clean?
>>
>>14417195
>Is there a bigger version of the Sujiman Kupa Cocolo or just a that the best for a loli hip?
SPDX is bigger and has a firm skeleton, which gives it some structure.

>>14417500
>Assuming money is no issue.
Whynotboth.jpg

>>14417657
>How hard is Cocolo to clean?
It's not particularly easy or hard. I realise that doesn't help much. It's harder than a regular handheld ona (let's say difficulty level 3) but nowhere near as difficult as a full hip like Kiwami (let's say difficulty level 8.5). I'd rate Cocolo a difficulty level of 5.
>>
File: 100_2967.jpg (1 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
100_2967.jpg
1 MB, 3648x2736
Okay, I've used Cocolo twice and I think I can provide some good first impressions based on the experience. For reference, this is my 5th onahole and my 1st hip.

First off, the material is really, REALLY good. It's just like the Lolinco, which is what I expected since they're in the same series. The material is firm yet soft which makes it really durable and the inside layer uses much higher quality stuff than most dual layer holes, I've had Lolinco for months and the internal layer has had 0 degradation so I expect the same here. It's oily, but what the fuck do you expect from a silicone onahole? Once powdered it feels great to the touch.

Materials: 9/10

The U-shape tunnel is strange, because it makes cleaning really easy but drying really hard. I'm also scared of hurting her so I don't want to reach as far in as possible and I'm not quite sure how the internal structure works yet. The anus is especially hard to dry because it's so damn tight, and I think water that gets pushed up to the top of the U prefers to exit through the butt.

Maintenance: 6/10

Cocolo is straight up eyecandy, the details are amazing and I'd have to say it's the best looking loli hole I've ever seen. It's fucking HUEG, a couple more inches and you'd be fucking a full-sized loli. I know that puts some people off, but fuck those people this thing is beautiful.

Externals: 10/10

Also, I have a pretty small dick (~4") and I've had some small issues with the padding being too thin above the vaginal hole and behind the anal hole. It's not the end of the world or something, but I wish they'd have allocated that space better. I'm not sure if it would be better or worse for people with bigger dicks.

Internals: 7/10

It's my first hip so I can't really say how it compares to other stuff of a similar level. I chose it over the Puni DX because I thought it looked a lot more interesting and I've liked all of the Magic Eyes holes I've owned so far. It's big enough and weighty enough for short hands free sessions, but difficulty will vary depending on which hole you try to use and what position you're in. I've found the best use for it to watch animations or maybe even set up some h-manga on a slide show and just use it with both hands. The weight moving against you just feels amazing.

Switching holes feels amazing and they both have something different to offer. Vagina is more textured, while the butt is a lot tighter. The butt entrance tore a little bit on the first use but I think it was tighter than it was supposed to be because the tear was radial and rather small.

Experience: 9.5/10

Overall, it's bretty gud, would buy again. If I wasn't a broke ass NEET then this would probably begin my descent in masturbation madness, I pretty much had to break the bank already to get this.

Overall: (9 + 6 + 10 + 7 + 9.5)/5 = 8.3
>>
>>14417500
Cocolo feels more like fucking a baby torso than a loli. I mean if you actually want loli go for a hip.
>>
While people are talking holes, how is the Puni Fuwatoro? Looks nice and soft, and it isn't huge like the cocolo, so I could probably wash it under the sink or something.
>>
What happens if i singlehandedly used spit as lube?
Will my ochinchin
>>
File: tumblr_nkscrgN6rr1tz7vhco1_1280.jpg (316 KB, 1240x1550) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkscrgN6rr1tz7vhco1_1280.jpg
316 KB, 1240x1550
>>14418004
I hate infants. Loli pls.
>>
what's a good beginner hole
>>
>>14418382
if you're into loli the original secret twin tales kana/sana come with lube, powder, and a drawstring bag for under $50

if not then the tomax holes are all good for a beginner
>>
>>14402459
>>14404090
Basically he was right but there is he find word "general"?
Will be nice to use little more neutral name just "Onahole Thread" and don't use pastebin because it's cancerous resource.
But anyway this thread one of the clearest examples of crossboarding on /jp/.
>>
>>14408023
Real tasty cock still better.
>>
I want to order an onahole but the troublesome of importing is killing me.

The law in my country doesnt allow sexual/adult toys import, so I try finding some middleman that can handle that for me. They say that my goods will not go through custom and they could buy from JP Amazon too, but they charge too much (http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B005A0PEQ0 & http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B005EJH1KY for $61).

What should I do now guys? I'm thinking about risking $17 to order that Ubu (without ecchi packaging) from otonaJP. If the custom still wants to investigate it and keep it at the airport, is there anything I can do to get it back?
>>
>>14418592
Order it around xmas when customs worldwide are way to busy to care about small stuff like this.
>>
>>14417877
Thanks, been thinking of buying it for a while now.
>>
>>14418610
Have to wait till Xmas every year if I want new onahole huh. Goddamn.

Well maybe I should try it once, will go register a Mastercard tomorrow. If it went through custom without any trouble, the package will be delivered to my address right? In case I'm not at home at that time, where do I contact to receive it?
>>
I'm starting to get "stuck" in onaholes I've had for a while No matter how much lube I use, moving is sometimes painful as if I'm only using water. I think it's because the inside texture is ripping and I'm touching what's making up the outside. Does that mean they're done for?

It's happened only to my rina and lolinco. Not sure if the manufacturer is just bad or because I used those more often.
>>
File: 1442345631539.jpg (1 MB, 3040x2688) Image search: [Google]
1442345631539.jpg
1 MB, 3040x2688
>>14418956
Lube quantity is nearly irrelevant, it's where it's placed that matters. You don't fill up a car through the window and into the back seat, that shit won't work.

Four things can possibly happen - lube loss, lube absorption, lube displacement and the spreading of seminal fluid.

You could be losing excess lube through dripping or even drying out. Lube drying out depends on your environment, your lube and what you do. If you like taking long, slow strokes in the dry open air, then your lube will dry up faster. Your skin could be so dry that the water content is absorbed, leaving the lube to function less efficiently as it would in its intended mix. Water/lube ratios of course are preference, but lube should still function as lube! Lube can pool up in the ends and be useless at being lube. Seminal fluid is not as effective acting as a lubricant compared to common lube and your strokes start becoming jagged.

If the tunnel is indeed gripping you, then your penis should be moderately dry. If any fluid is present, check the consistency. Taste it for bonus points. If you are losing bladder control, it is possible that urine slowly leaks out and adds to the fluid content. I can't really say anything because you didn't provide enough info.

>ripping
While possible, it won't cause this increase in friction. If anything, this is an effect of not using enough lube, not the cause.

>Does that mean they're done for?
Anon, you can keep sticking your dick in there even if she's broken to all hell and back.

>>14418956
>rina
This is an image of one anon's Rina after 150 or so uses. I doubt she's going to go down without a fight.
>>
>>14418956
If you're feeling the outside texture from a dual layer hole then it means it's wearing out and tearing from the inside. This is why I tend to stay away from dual layer holes. It happened to my Roa.
>>
>>14418956
stretch it open and take a pic.
>>
>>14404941
Can the Meiki work with the Venus real?
>>
>>14362305
Only 12 days late on replying. No one replied in a while that day so I thought no one was interested. The two sleeves I have are Pile and Spiral.

Ok, I prepared an album for you guys today.
http://imgur.com/a/0ALwD

As for the review, I'll tell you straight up that the Pile feels much better. When I did my research, I noticed that most reviewers bought the spiral which was also the most popular one. However, I later came across a few reviews that convinced me that the Pile is far superior.

So I bought the Pile about 2 months ago and didn't like it at first. The experience was too sensational and I don't mean by nutting too quickly. As a virgin who only masturbated with their hands, it was just too much to cope with. If anything, it hurt my penis because there was too much going on at once. To make things worse, my penis got really itchy ever since using it. I'm not sure if it was some coating on the inner of the sleeve or the lubricant itself but my foreskin got extremely itchy from it. No, I did not go to a doctor and it did not swell, it only got red.
Anyways, I experimented with coconut oil as lube but that did not stop the itching. The irritation only lessened when I stopped using the sleeve for about 2 weeks. I did purchase a bottle of Tenga Hole Lotion, Real in the meantime which I liked.

Anyways, I got back using the Pile and was curious what the other sleeves felt like so I bought the Spiral to see what the hype was about. At the same time, I bought a bottle of Astroglide and Up!- Warm It Up Lube which I could review later if anyone is curious. I didn't have a lot of expectations for the Spiral and I am glad I didn't because I would describe it as a boring handjob. The thing is that I was accustomed to the elaborate textures in the Pile that when I switched to the Spiral, the sensation felt too minimal. Other than that, I just observed that the Spiral did feel tighter and smaller. The Spiral now is stored away with rubber bands to keep air from going in.

So this is my advice. If you are a sensitive man with enough money (each Tenga costed me about $35 CAD), go ahead and purchase the Spiral first and then upgrade to the Pile. If you are on a tighter budget and willing to try something new even if it might hurt, just go for the Pile and don't bother with the Spiral. It really is true that once you tried the Pile, there is no going back. As for the lube, I suggest a viscous one since the water based Astroglide slides out of the sleeve too easily.

And now I just have to try a real vagina and give my review on how it compares to the sleeves. OP will surely deliver, right?
>>
>>14421018
>http://imgur.com/a/0ALwD
>last picture
>DE
>Dies ist ein scherzartikel.
My fucking sides! Based german translations!
Throw it in a translator
>>
>>14418061
Fuwataro is really soft, about the same as the Tomax very soft material. Compared to Tomax holes though, it does have a bit more interesting of an internal design that provides a good amount of suction and is just overall really fun to squish (not very tight though). Biggest hole I have, probably the biggest you can easily clean in the sink. If you're looking for something larger and loli shaped and you like soft I say go for it.

I bought it on TD because with free shipping it was a little bit less than NLS.
>>
>>14417877
How does smell? Most Magic Eyes holes have a pretty strong stench to them out of the box, I'd imagine with that much material Cocolo smells pretty strongly.
>>
>>14421769
It's not bad once you give her a bath.
>>
So does toy demon or queen cat do cyber Monday deals?
>>
>>14416030
Also wondering this. the sale is tempting
>>
>>14405720
Buy that ona-clean from NLS and use it on each of your holes periodically for deep cleaning.
>>
Just got my first beginner butt plug. Pretty excited to use with my onaholes.
>>
>>14422373
Success.

If anyone is looking to get into just dipping their toe into anal play but has no clue where to start I highly recommend "Doc Johnson Platinum Premium Silicone The Minis- Smooth Small".

Went in SUPER easily, stayed like a charm was not uncomfortable what so ever. I felt like I could probably wear it all day.

Honestly my only complaint is that it may have been too small, it was almost too beginner friendly. I felt like I wanted a little more.
>>
>>14421719
>This is a practical joke articles.

Does that roughly mean this is used as a prank?
>>
>>14423003
"articles" would probably be better translated as "item" or something. It's kind of common for some reason, my guess being that the seller or manufacturer can brush off any complaints (see J-List).
>>
File: 0171.jpg (641 KB, 1431x2159) Image search: [Google]
0171.jpg
641 KB, 1431x2159
>>
File: 1_1431413056_m_1uDCT.jpg (33 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1_1431413056_m_1uDCT.jpg
33 KB, 290x290
http://en-nls.com/disp_product.php?pid=42989&c2=12001014
Anyone have experience with this? (Deluxe Omanxx 1)
>>
>>14423361
It's scared...
>>
Meiki Plush is back to $130 again for anyone interested. 29 left at that price for cyber monday. I just bought a backup plush with the free shipping code. My first doll is two years old now and is holding up well, but I like the thought of having a spare.
>>
Has anyone tried the "Forced Milking - Girl's Extract -" ? If so, how is it? Also interested in the "Scent of panties" line just for the hell of it. I know it's just perfume or something has anyone tried it?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.