[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not specific to current Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: MP22inch.jpg (94 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
MP22inch.jpg
94 KB, 1200x900
I was wondering if anyone has used this 22inch monoprice digital-screen tablet? I can't find but one obvious company paid sponser shit review.

I have an XL large Wacom 4 Pro but its not doing well anymore not sure whats going on. But I want to move onto a screen tablet now.

I have used monoprice tablets in the past and they where easily on par with wacom so I know they are fine there... But

I know nothing about monoprice when it comes to their screens. I know this "newest" one fixed most issues the others had. And i'm aware it lacks some features wacoms have which I don't need, I use keyboard short cuts anyway...

I want to remove the disconnect from my hands and eyes to a screen. My biggest concern is distance from screen to drawing...And how it preforms for people who've managed to use it. I'm hoping someone here will have used it... 499.99 is certainly better than 1,899 for the wacom one. I could use that money saved to buy other art stuff I want and need.
>>
>>2462734
>>>/g/
>>
>>2462734
I've been looking for many alternatives and over researched for pretty much all cintiq alternatives and i always find things like, bad drivers that don't work with all
art programs, lines lag and create polygons when drawing too slowly, dead spots on the screen as you can see the pixels but when you pass your pen from the spot it
does not register, overheating, bad colors but that's almost to be expected, completely broken in like 3-4 months, i've had my intuos 4 for 6 years and it works great so that is really scary.

Now not even wacom is perfect, but if 2k can't get you perfection imagine what the 400 dollars chink shit will get you, i ended up getting a cintiq 13HD and its great,
i do comics and inking so the space feels plenty for me, just like the space i have with paper.
>>
>>2463022
nice try wacom of nippon
>>
>>2463022
>>2463071
I really don't know what to believe anymore
>>2462866
I though this meme died off
>>
>>2463071
You don't have to take my word anon go and try reading reviews for any cintiq alternative, if you don't get scared away then you have balls i guess but
i am sticking with wacom because i had about 1000 euros to spend, if i where to buy something with 400 and ended up shit i wouldn't be able to afford the
13HD, so i decided to play it safe.
>>
>>2463022
>>2463077
>>2463083

I'm OP.

Like I said. I've used wacom / monoprice ( non screen tablets. ) They both worked flawlessly for me, but have the same strengths and weaknesses.

Monoprice is made in the US, so its not 'chink shit' and /g/ is a board that will never answer about tablets as they only care about trolling / linux / shit like that basically a /b/ type board but for computers.

I bit the bullet and bought it just a minute ago. I'll post my findings from my own experience on a future "Which Tablet / Help Tablet etc" type thread in the future. Somehow I think it will be better than Huion and similar other brands. I can also get a cintiq down the road. But wasting 1k for nothing but a name and similar everything except some "vanity" tools I'll never seems wasteful.

But hey, thanks for taking the time to answer me, thoughts etc. :)
>>
>>2463428
did you read the review on surface pro artist?
sounds like they made improvements
>>
>http://frenden.com/post/69444810884/review-monoprice-19-tablet-monitor-wacom-take
I thought Frenden covered a 22inch Monoprice but those were Yiynova and other brands, but this might help.
>>
>>2464163

Problem is its an older model, the 22inch has fixed most issues older versions have. I will find out when I get it. Like I said, I'll post about it in later threads. But hey, thanks for the find anyway. :)
>>
>>2463071
I laughed good job. Such a simple comment yet very funny.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.