[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>2570125 Every red circle represents a perspective error.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1466449946058 (1).jpg (104 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
1466449946058 (1).jpg
104 KB, 600x780
>>2570125
Every red circle represents a perspective error. The problem that he has is that he draws what he thinks a hand, boob, or a leg looks like. He's using his mind to draw not his eyes. In the book keys to drawing they point this out with an excise. The excise goes like this: Draw a pepper from your mind, don't look up any references. Everyone knows what a pepper looks like, right? It can't be that hard, right? After you drew the pepper from your mind go to google/your kitchen and look at the pepper then draw the pepper by looking at. Post results :)
>>
>>2570144
>don't ever draw without a reference
>>
File: draweveryday6.png (651 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
draweveryday6.png
651 KB, 1920x1080
>>2570197
that's not what I meant... I meant that how can you know how to draw a hand if you have never practiced drawing a hand from a reference.
>>
>>2570222
>still has some symbol drawing
What? How?
>>
File: 1458724032092.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458724032092.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>2570231
just look at the hand
>>
>>2570197
Well it's hard to hard to use the excuse that you didn't have a reference in terms of drawing hands. Unless of course you're drawing without any hands which is impressive enough and I guess you get a pass. But then you better be spot on when drawing feet.
>>
>>2570144

>"in the book keys to drawing -"

stopped reading there

>this guy just got in2art and have just finished going through Dodson's work, and now he feels obliged to 'lecture' others
>>
>>2570144

unless the final product still has the same errors, you can't shit on 'em just like that
>>
>>2570144
dem bewbs bretty noice doe
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.