[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you bought a huion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: xena.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
xena.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>tfw you bought a huion
>>
>>2283266
>huion
hahahah. Is it bad? Not working?
>>
>>2283280
You have to go to their tumblr to find the latest drivers.
>>
>>2283266
you feel like a lesbian?
>>
>>2283283

>You have to go to their tumblr to find the latest drivers.
>>
>>2283283

There are many who would go to hell and back for the sake of saving themselves a thrifty buck.
>>
Their hardware is decent, but gahdamn their drivers.
>>
>you bought an intuos gen 4 and above

GOD DAMN YOU USB CONNECTION

thank gerd I bought a soldering iron
>>
>>2283387
Yeah I've heard of Intuos 4s breaking at the USB connection. Hasn't happened to mine yet luckily. But I baby it and pretty much never unplug it. I've also seen so many people on facebook complaining about their Wacom Companions shitting the bed. Can't wait for some other company to come along and fuck Wacom up the ass. Surface Pro 4 might be getting close.
>>
>>2283424
I have an intuos pro for like 9 months now, with everyday pluging and unpluging since I commute with it at work and back home, and I have yet break yet

who knows, maybe I just got lucky
>>
>>2283442
yet break it *
>>
My huion is fine, whats wrong op?
>>
File: monkeys.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
monkeys.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>2283266
Serves you right. I warned you. I warn everybody everytime not to fall for the chinese shills that post here every week.
>>
File: 2791104267_0dca243d14_o.jpg (25 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
2791104267_0dca243d14_o.jpg
25 KB, 300x206
>>2283266
>tfw you bought holbein watercolors
>>
File: hunterXhunter-gonrage2.gif (3 MB, 380x215) Image search: [Google]
hunterXhunter-gonrage2.gif
3 MB, 380x215
>tfw you bought a Lenovo Thinkvision
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.