[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stereoscopic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /h/ - Hentai

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: dcb83911d076b0dc4dbb5e4f15533f65.jpg (518 KB, 1720x1210) Image search: [Google]
dcb83911d076b0dc4dbb5e4f15533f65.jpg
518 KB, 1720x1210
Preparing for the age of VR with oculus and cardboard and whatnot. So start building that archive already
>>
-not to forget Vive
>>
>>
FYI noone cares because we already had a thread
>>
File: 1448883755317.jpg (621 KB, 2400x1678) Image search: [Google]
1448883755317.jpg
621 KB, 2400x1678
>>
>>4131973
These threads are pain. I'm blind in one eye and I have no idea what IM supposed to see.

I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU SEE

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL.
>>
>>4132622
They're useless to people with two functioning eyes as well unless you have Oculus or a similar device, which is probably a tiny minority.
>>
>>4132622
It's really impressive for the first fap but the novelty has worn off on me. You're not missing a ton.

>>4132623
Just cross your eyes, you dingus.

Also, we already have an active thread.

>>4114902
>>
>>4132622
It's kinda the other way around, when you think about it. Every other thread has pictures that look "flat", to people with normal vision, which makes them less realistic than if you were really living the scene. To you, 2D is realistic. In terms of immersion, you don't need any of our stupid gimmicks.

You're the one at an advantage here. These threads that we make in which we cross our eyes like morons until it gets uncomfortable, well they're just to get one step closer to the immersion you get by default in every other thread.

Now stop being a little bitch and go fap to 2D pictures.
>>
>>4132638
You could just cover one of your eyes with an eyepatch if you really crave for that 2D immersion.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.