[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SQT Stupid Questions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Dwayne.jpg (279 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Dwayne.jpg
279 KB, 800x600
I'll start...

Do Xeon CPU's support M.2x4? I understand they only support 1 graphics card.
>>
File: win10pin-logon.png (212 KB, 1003x607) Image search: [Google]
win10pin-logon.png
212 KB, 1003x607
How do I change the Windows 10 login screen? Everywhere I've looked keeps telling me about changing the lockscreen rather than the login one.
>>
If I use a constructor:

class rectangle
{
public:
rectangle (int, int);
double length, width;
double area ()
{
return length*width;
}
};

rectangle::rectangle (int l, int w)
{
length = l;
width = w;
}

int main ()

{
rectangle rect1(4, 5); // Valid declaration
rect2; // invalid declaration
rect2.length = 6;
rect2.width = 4;
}

My declaration of rect1 works, but only at the expense of rect2. Is this an either-or situation? Do I have to choose between initialising all/no rectangles upon declaration? Or is it possible to do so optionally?
>>
What's it like to have fast internet /g/?
>>
If I use baka mplayer or bomi as an MPV GUI, does MPV get updated automatically or am I stuck with whatever the dev sets it on? I ask because both of those haven't been updated for a while.
>>
>>51274943
Define fast.

When I went from dial up to dsl the pictures loaded so quick, but I wanted videos

When I went from dsl to fios the videos loaded so quick but I wanted to stream and download

When I went from fios to Google fiber the steaming and downloads loaded so quick but I wanted better latency

When I from Google fiber to quantum entanglement the latency was so low but I just wanted a friend to share it...
>>
File: 1360480746798.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1360480746798.jpg
117 KB, 1440x1080
>>51275121
Beautiful
>>
I know a year ago 128 GB sd cards were hot turds and you were better off with a 64 but what about nowadays?
>>
>>51275121
I got DSL atm at 5 mbps down, and barely a meg up, it's horrible.

Thinking of switching providers to get 50 mbps down and 10 up, but my current provider is offering 15 mbps down with fiber optics so I'm really on the edge
>>
>>51275192
Still relatively expensive, I'd get one if I knew I was gonna be filling it up and knew I wasn't gonna lose whatever it's attached to easily.

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroSDXC-Adapter-SDSDQUA-128G-G46A-Version/dp/B00IIJ6W4S
>>
>>51275219
oh woops, found one for 60. http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-microSDXC-Standard-Packaging-SDSQUNC-128G-GN6MA/dp/B010Q57S62/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

[spoiler]I'd do it[/spoiler]
>>
>>51274829
what
what the hell are you even expecting rect2 to be
no type
no constructor used
it's just an invalid statement in the middle of your code and you're further trying to modify the members of this invalid statement
>>
>>51275198
Fiber is great and I'd recommend it. I have fios now and it is great even with only 25/15.
>>
>>51274829
You can't do that.
How will the compiler know that rect2 is rectangle?
Besides, OOP recommends you make a method to assign length and width, like getLength(x). You shouldn't be able to change things inside the class in main.

You should be able to find these out by rewriting and compiling again tho. Learning C++ is so fun.
>>
Can anyone recommend a good motherboard (LGA 1150) for a gaming PC? Say something around, or less than, 250 bucks.

I'm putting together a new Motherboard/Processor/Memory for an existing PC (bottle-necked by the old processor), but I'm stumped when it comes to the motherboard.

New processor is going to be an Intel i7-4790k (4.0ghz quad-core / LGA 1150 / etc.), which I think will hold up for a long time. Memory is easy enough so no question there.

I was thinking the ASUS Maximus VII Hero (currently sold out on Newegg, unfortunately), but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to motherboards.
>>
>>51275458
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8991520&CatId=8586
This is alright
and here's that board you wanted on tigger direct http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9800075&CatId=9594
>>
>>51275458
Also that board you want is a different socket than LGA1150 and uses DDR4
>>
Is it safe to use a magnetic screwdriver when building a pc?
>>
>>51274611
Genuine stupid question? With dual Xeons you should have the PCI bandwidth to support four M.2 cards, but the only computer I know of that can do so natively is the ThinkStation P900, because it uses a custom motherboard and expansion cards. On a regular motherboard you'll be sacrificing physical PCI slots to put in extra m.2 SSD via adapters.

For GPUs, you can stuff as many in as there is enough room and power for. Some Xeon motherboard chipsets might have issues with certain GPU models, but this is something your vendor should have tested for.
>>
>>51275575
Yes it is safe. You need some rare earth magnet tier shit to mess up harddrives, and even then.
>>
Is it just me or is recaptcha broken on mobile firefox/aurora?

>>51275511
lrn to count
>>
How do I start my cinnamon session without having install a display manager?
>>
>>51275511

I was talking about this one, the VI. Apparently they have a bundle, but the prices are a little higher than I've seen elsewhere.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9174227&CatId=11498

I'll check out that Gigabyte one though, thanks. I was hoping for a decent but cheaper version of the ASUS one. Looks like that might be it.
>>
>>51275575
It's recommended, your PC already has magnets in it, but a screw bouncing around could do some actual damage.
>>
>>51275686

er... VII I mean...

I guess I got it wrong too.
>>
Are there any good Windows 10 de-bloating guides out there?
>>
File: IMG_0580.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
My case arrived with this dent at the power supply opening. Will this cause any issues during or after putting in the psu?
>>
How long after a build would I expect to see damage from the assembling? My new build seems to work fine, but I manhandled the shit out of everything. Just waiting for the BSOD.
>>
File: Y9l4VuS[1].jpg (9 KB, 365x163) Image search: [Google]
Y9l4VuS[1].jpg
9 KB, 365x163
What are my odds anything is recoverable? The rest of the drive works fine, albeit slow. It was just supposed to be a quick backup while I put a fresh install of Win 7 on here. Now this. I have Recuva, but it doesn't seem to do anything. How do I go about this?
>>
File: 0013623_0.png (392 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
0013623_0.png
392 KB, 800x550
Having trouble deciding what power supply to buy

My planned build is i5 6600, 1SSD, 3-4 hard drives, single 980ti, 2x8gb DDR4, regular cooling fan (212 evo) or possibly a closed loop system, 3 120mm fans (not sure about fans, depends on the case I choose)
>>
>>51275765
Take the watt consumption of every of those components (should be in the technical specs) and add them up. That'll give you the minimum watt power supply you can get.

Try to aim like 100 watts above that, though. For security. And make sure your mothermboard has surge protection.
>>
I'm using XAMPP, Apache just says "trying to start the Apache service." It never does. Please help.
>>
File: IMG_3064-geforce.jpg (202 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3064-geforce.jpg
202 KB, 1280x960
>>51274611
>I understand they only support 1 graphics card.
Uh... no.
>>
File: bartdows.jpg (13 KB, 302x331) Image search: [Google]
bartdows.jpg
13 KB, 302x331
Is the only profitable sector of IT in programming or stem from a strong programming base?
Why ever do anything else (networking, custom computer solutions, etc.)?
>>
Guys, is it true that movement can damage a laptops HDD?

I'm really inclining to getting one with a SDD because I plan to using my laptop in bed and probably other enviroments where it gets shuffled around a bit and I'm scared because I feel like I've damaged HDDs before by just using them in bed, where they get shuffled around a bit. Does that really damage them?

Plus I guess SSD would get me dat startup speed.
>>
File: 0239123.jpg (37 KB, 393x269) Image search: [Google]
0239123.jpg
37 KB, 393x269
>>51275830
Yep, HDD have metal plates that spin with an electro magnet swing arm that sits just above the surface. Bumps and jolts can cause the arm to scrape across the surface, it's not that bad really if that happens then your hard drive will caution off that section and it's total storage capacity will be lower. What is a problem is when the area that gets scratched has your operating system on it that's when you computer "breaks".

What I did for my gf because she kept forgetting to shut it down when she traveled with it was replace the main HDD with an SSD, then took out the optical drive and put a HDD in it's place.
>>
>>51275885
thanks my man. SSD it is. Better safe than sorry.
>>
Which browser to use after the downfall of Firefox?
>>
>>51275756
Electronics tend to fail immediately, if it boots and works, then against all odds you managed not to damage anything.
If something fails within weeks, it was faulty to begin with.

>>51275765
>>51275786
One may want up to +50% wattage if overclocking, and for a 24/7 system even 2x wattage is recommended for stability.
Try to stick with reputable brands like Seasonic (used in Corsair AX) and Superflower (used in EVGA supernovas).

>>51275830
Only if you drop it. 2.5" HDDs have nearly twice the impact threshold of 3.5" drives and are often optimized for use while in motion, for obvious reasons. It's not like laptop drive failure was a wide-spread plague that existed before the advent of SSDs, I have a 1.4GB 2.5" drive from fucking 1998 that still works.
>>
whats the tier for television brands? what are the brands i should be aiming for?
>>
>>51275993
Before anything else, try to see if you can snag a Panasonic plasma TV, like the VT60, before they become as rare as Sony Trinitrons. They are Pioneer Kuros but with modern features.
>>
>>51275993
Sony>anything else>Samsung
>>
>>51275962
I'm not sure what browsers we'll be using in the year 2509
>>
>>51275759

Anyone?
>>
>>51276143
Attach disk as external drive to another computer, run deep scan with a recovery package that has it.
>>
>>51275730
you might just have to push it a bit when you install the psu, but otherwise no you're fine.
>>
>>51275962
Chromium is fine, you could become a super powerful archmage and use something silly like Lynx though.
>>
>>51276157

Thanks, as a hopefully quick follow up question, why is using a different computer necessary?
>>
>>51275819
Networking and such are infact profitable, just not as profitable, and require less math.
>>
>>51276192
A deep scan ignores the file system of the target drive and simply dumps the raw data. It'll take hours to dump as the drive will be forcibly read sector-by-sector, but at least corruptions in the file system won't cause errors.
>>
Anon, decide my future.
I've been a wageslave c++ dev for almost two years and I fucking hate it now. What I enjoy and do as a hobby is computer repair. Obviously, since I'm posting here, I'm antisocial and won't be able to deal with random human clients and their cum-stained netbooks full of dust and shit.
How hard is it to become a sysadmin with no professional experience (I'm kinda sorta familiar with the stuff as I maintain high availability servers on high bandwidth load-balanced networks in my parents basement) but masters degree in infocommunications?
>>
[MS Excel 2013]
If i open a document it always displays an empty sheet, i have to manually drag and drop the file, to open it. Is this a feature? How can i fix this?
>>
>>51274611
Anyone know how reliant the WD My Book external hard drives are? Thinking about getting a 2 or 4 TB one. Any better recs?
>>
>>51276507
*reliable.
>>
Is the remaining space count in found in My Computer supposed to be accurate?

I think there is something wrong with my SSD... Remaining memory count is constantly changing. Was at 30 gigs 20 minutes ago now it says I have 2gb. and I havent installed anything
>>
>>51276507
Contrary to what others will likely say, most hard drives offer roughly equal reliability under consumer or even prosumer workloads, usually within a 5% error. Nearly all HDDs are rated at 1.2M hours MTBF, and only HGST Ultrastars are rated at 2M hours.

If you truly care about data loss prevention, get a RAID1 enclosure with two drives in it, and then keep a backup of all that data on another RAID1 in another location.
>>
Could someone explain why most games only use 2 cores? Is it too hard to make it work with more cores or are they just lazy?
>>
So I got a macbook pro for school
I have an external hd I want to install a linux distro on. Any tip or pointers? Really hoping to not accidentally erase my school projects or fuck up a pretty nice computer.
>>
Is Seagate still a shit? Found a 5tb external drive for £119 new. Only need it for large backups every now and then.
>>
>>51276841
Games are a reactive form of processing; typically, if you just stand around in a game then nothing will ever happen, and games only need to utilize CPU cycles in response to the player's actions.

AI processing is one of the few things that can strain a CPU, but few games outside of the strategy genre ever come close to needing more than the average processor can supply.
Regular games rarely feature enough characters or complex-enough AI routines for it to matter, but not because the devs are lazy, but because having AI in a game that's too smart or active can be detrimental to the experience.
>>
>>51276929
Apparently the drive itself has a 1 year warranty, the use cable 2 years and powerbrick 3 years.

Why only one year? Are hard drives binned like silicone?
>>
>>51276929
I have a 5TB Seagate and it's been running smoothly so far.
Even so, I'm also concerned about Seashit, and will probably get a second non-Seagate drive to backup to as well.
>>
>>51276929
still shit
bought a 2tb on amazon last week, thing has no password protection, windows 10 incompatible
completely a noob to amazon and external hard drives
seagate was the most and highest reviewed so I assumed it was top notch
boy was I wrong
>>
>>51276967
>>51276973
I've had shit experiences with their 1.5tb drives but that was quite a few years ago so I'm willing to give them a second look.

Just came across a forum post about the 5tb drive north working well as an internal drive for some reason. I might just pay a bit more and get something with 3-5 years warranty.

I don't strictly need an external one, I have a couple of spare enclosures. Just need a cheap drive or two to temporarily backup 6tb of data.
>>
So given I knew C well enough to write drivers, would it be possible to write a driver to use an HDMI port's Ethernet connection as an actual Ethernet port?
>>
How do I know if I have a RAT virus? I think I may have one.
>>
>>51276934
But what about graphics? Many games put my cpu to its knees even in areas with little to none ai. Those kind of games would surely benefit if they could use all of my cores. For example WoT has no ai but it pounds the shit out of 2 of my 6 cores, causing severe bottleneck.
>>
got a reference cooled Gigabyte R9 290 for 180€.
It runs to 90-95° constantly, it doesn't crash but it's also pretty loud.

Should I try to return it or keep it? Not sure if worth.
>>
>>51277145
open note pad and tell them to go fuck themselves
>>
>>51277168
Yeah, cause I'm gonna risk that. Fuck off anon.
>>
File: help what is this.jpg (4 KB, 81x76) Image search: [Google]
help what is this.jpg
4 KB, 81x76
What the fuck is with my icon I use for Windows? Why is it broken? Pls respond.
>>
>>51277152
Depends on the specific game, but your problem could be down to poor optimization on the part of the developer.

The big deal with DX12 and related low-level drivers is that it'll be much easier to utilize more threads/cores for sending out draw calls, and chances are your game is trying to send too many calls down the pipeline.
>>
Are WD greens shit? I keep reading about muh headparking and whatnot. Just need it as a backup drive so it won't spend a lot of time spinning.
>>
>>51277212

http://distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/20150924/install-amd64-minimal-20150924.iso
>>
>>51275810
What's up with all those empty 6pin connectors there ?
>>
>>51276604
has anyone seen this before? I've made sure TRIM is active

I'm even downloading a 5 gig program and it continues to write to my disc but windows says my ssd is full
>>
What's wrong with x86 phones?
>>
File: renderstream-8xgpu.jpg (66 KB, 1598x901) Image search: [Google]
renderstream-8xgpu.jpg
66 KB, 1598x901
>>51277317
That image has been Photoshopped... although I'm not sure as to why. You can still have 8x dual-slot GPUs in a server either way.
>>
I'm trying to install baka-mplayer, but I feel like I'm stuck in a dependency hell.

It says I need one package, then that package needs another package, and that package needs yet another package, and it keeps on going.

This is not how it should be, right? I must be doing something wrong.

I'm on Mint 17.2.
>>
>>51277246
No. Greens = headparking + lower QA.

Headparking can be disabled (not even needed if it's just backup).
Lower QA just means higher odds it's DoA or dies quicker. 6 months warranty counter this very well (a HDD that's been kicking for some time has good odds it will keep on kicking).

Just remember you're buying a lower quality product, it's not a "deal" where you pay less for the same thing.
That being said, in some uses quality is just not needed.
>>
>>51277362
That explains a lot, do you have the original picture ?

>>51277337
They have to emulate ARM for any app that doesn't have x86 libs, which results in all non-x86 apps running slow as shit.
Other than that there's nothing "wrong" with them.
>>
hey, g, what happened to the cyberpunk threads?
>>
>>51277391
They died with cyberpunk
>>
>>51277383
Yeah I feared I was getting a lower end product with greens. I have 4x4tb WD reds already so I might stick to those.

I will only need it for backups but I still don't want a shit drive.

Also why are most external 3.5" drives so much cheaper than internal ones? QA differences again?

I keep coming across 4tb Toshiba ecanvios for £89 which is cheap as fuck and I keep hearing good things regarding toshiba.s.
>>
How many FPS is it normal to achieve on GPUs like the 970/980Ti/390 today on CS:GO and other games that isn't too graphics heavy? I'm thinking about getting a 4K monitor, but monitors with FPS higher than 60 is a little bit outside my price range. If I'm thinking way ahead, is it justifiable to get a cheaper 60Hz monitor (I have 1080p @ 60Hz now and it's okay I guess) and just roll with it or should I wait until 120/144Hz 4K monitors get cheaper?
>>
>>51277482
Depends if you think more fps or higher resolution will help you play CS:GO, definitely don't forget about input lag when choosing a monitor.
>>
Can I OC on chips other than Z? Is it actually worth OCing g3258 considering I do have good cooler and great airflow? Extra ports on Z mobos seem overpriced but I heard cheap pci lan or sata are unreliable, also why are we back in 1999 with lack of integrated ports and controllers?
>>
>>51277482
144hz 1440p is where it's at. tournaments use this
>>
File: 02934839203.png (18 KB, 544x301) Image search: [Google]
02934839203.png
18 KB, 544x301
>>51275765
>>51275786
>>51275976

This is my current build, inline watt meter reads about 150w under rendering load, EVO212, 80mm case fan

I don't plan to overclock do you think I could get away safely with a 550w power supply for the new build?

Researched some of the parts and the 980ti spec sheet says it's a 250w card and requires 600w minimum system power.

Normally I wouldn't try and split hairs with a power supply but I live in the middle of nowhere and I have a friends traveling to a city that has a umart, them being out of 650 and 750 corsair RM series.
>>
>>51277534
Anything >1ms is unacceptable. I'm just wondering if it's worth it to invest in a 120/144Hz 4K monitor now or if reasonably priced 4K is around the 60 Hz area. If it is, I'm going for a 60Hz monitor for the moment, but if todays reasonable GPUs can manage 4K at 120 or 144 Hz, I'll reconcider.

I'm wondering how much FPS todays cards can achieve.

>>51277555
Okay, so 4K is still capped at around 60Hz? I know it was capped by cable technology last year, is this still the case?

Also, I'm a gamer that also work on a lot at the same time on my desktop, would you go for 144Hz 1440p or 60Hz 4K? I'm fine with 60Hz, but is 144Hz that much better?
>>
>>51277555
>1440p
nobody uses this, stop trying to for a meme
>>
>>51277588
>is 144Hz that much better?
yes.
>>
I want to get a new CPU soon. Is buying the i5-4690K a good or bad idea? Pretty much all newer generations are a lot more expensive.
>>
>>51277637
I'm still usoing an i5-2400 and its doing fine. Latest gen is a ripoff in terms of price/performance ratio.
>>
Please help me. I'm using the stock Intel cooler on a non OC'd 4790k. When I run a game, the fan barely spins even though I'm getting temps up to 95° and the 120mm fan connected to the 2nd CPU header is spinning normally. The thing is when I tab out, it suddenly decides to start fucking working again, so in order to keep decent temps when in-game I have to alt-tab literally every 5 minutes so the stupid Intel cooler can do its job. Should I just get an aftermarket cooler or does anyone know a solution for this? I've already tried fixing it in SpeedFan.
>>
>>51277637
just get an i7-6700K
>>
>>51277675
stock or aftermarket they're still receiving the same signal. Probably a mobo/software problem.

That is unless you get an aftermarket fan controller then you'll be adjusting the speed with a knob.
>>
>>51277683
What
>>51277663
said.

Skylake and its mainboards are simply too expensive (for me) right now.
>>
>>51277691
I don't think it's a problem with the mobo because when I plugged a 120mm fan into the same CPU header it worked fine. So if it's a software problem, what would be the best way to fix it?
>>
>>51277710
Not him, but I'd look around in BIOS to see if it could be something in there to fix it. BIOS has a lot of settings you don't think about that could fix shit like this. Just poke around and look at stuff.
>>
>>51277710
Google the model of mobo and fan problem, not much of an answer, sorry.

Try plugging the cpu fan into a different header and see if it spins normally, stock fan could be fucked. Make sure your bios or graphics/cpu drivers aren't doing any sort of program specific profiling
>>
>>51277724
>>51277731
Thanks for the help, I'll try looking around in the BIOS/driver settings.
>>
>>51277588
You'll need a beastly graphics card for 4K to get a tolerable frame rate. Personally, I think you should go for the 144 hz 1440p. Also, if you play FPS games, you NEED to get a monitor with 120 hz at least.
>>
File: 1443646824053.jpg (3 KB, 126x123) Image search: [Google]
1443646824053.jpg
3 KB, 126x123
>>51277795
>Also, if you play FPS games, you NEED to get a monitor with 120 hz at least.

You would like a salesman in PC world m8
>>
Do any of of you /g/entoomen know if this mobo has support for ecc ram?

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 R5 (rev. 1.0)
>>
>>51277824

4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support a DDR3 1866 MHz (and above) memory, you must install an AM3+ CPU first.
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)

You tell me
>>
>>51277824
>wat is memory support list

There is a reason companies go through the effort of making these.
>>
>>51277818
That's what someone with a 60 hz monitor would say.
>>
>>51277860
Yes. You don't NEED a 144hz display or NEED a skylake to shoot people in the face. It might be nice but by no means necessary.
>>
>>51277145
If you have a spare computer try finding a copy of MRI to burn onto a DVD. Then run that shit.
>>
>>51277212
What windows are you using?
>>
File: 1378841245041.jpg (12 KB, 328x212) Image search: [Google]
1378841245041.jpg
12 KB, 328x212
/g/ I do some very very heavy high resolution work in both 2D and 3D in my laptop and 8GBs of ram isn't cutting.

I bring it to work with me, and I need to upgrade the ram to at least 16gbs.
But I also bought a squaretrade warranty for it, so I'm wondering, would adding ram to the laptop and opening it void the warranty?

I know some manufacturers don't void it since it's basic stuff, but I'm afraid of squaretrade accusing me of tampering it if shit goes down later on.

Anything you know that could help a fellow anon?
>>
Hello,

I'm a tech retard and I was wondering, does torbrowser know which sites I'm visiting and do they keep a log/history (are there any difference between these two) of those websites?
>>
>>51277958
Depends on the laptop but ram slots are rarely covered with any sort of warranty voiding tape.

Just take out the new ram and put the old ram back in if you have to claim something under warranty. Same with HDD slots.
>>
>>51277965
Difference between log and history is pretty technical, but that doesn't really matter for your question.

No. Tor doesn't save any website or log anything you do unless you save the website (favorites) or explicitly configure it for it to save the websites you go in.
>>
Any cheap fix for an office chair that has started to tilt side to side?
>>
>>51277965
Reported the the NSA, FBI, PETA and WWF, you're going away for a long time, sicko :^)
>>
File: 00004.jpg (226 KB, 980x1414) Image search: [Google]
00004.jpg
226 KB, 980x1414
How do I Build qcomicbook?
http://qcomicbook.org/
I've tried running the build but it say it need poppler 4 and above, and when I try to install that pacman refuse.
There don't seem to be any error similar to mine.
Please help.
>>
>>51277997
Way too vague, you'll have to post picture or something.

Flip it over and make sure all the screws/bolts are tight.
>>
Can anyone recommend some good software for cleaning the dust out of my PC case?
>>
>>51278090
vidya
>>
Is the snapdragon 801 faster than the 810?

801 has a quad 2.5GHz CPU
810 has two quad cores, at 1.6 and 1.8 GHz, but I (maybe wrongly) understand that it only uses one core at a time, to save power.

Does that mean that 810 maxes at 1.8, while 801 always runs at 2.5?
>>
how to completely erase/format a HDD with 3 partitions and create only 2

Already have an SSD with windows so I want to add my existing HDD (with stuff on it) as a storage unit
>>
>>51277836
This is a stupid question thread all i wanted to know was yes or no because i cant find the answer im sorry if thats what this thread was made for
>>
Whats that shortcut on firefox that lets you edit the html of a page your on temporarily? Like you can change the words and stuff
>>
>>51278283
F12, greasemonkey and stylish if you want to change it permanently.
>>
sublime text keybinding for emacs when
>>
I have this activation failed shit in windows in the bottom right of the screen and it shows up there overlapping any program I open
>>
>>51278326
windows loader 2.2.2(or 2.2.1 forgot which one)
>>
>>51278342
Don't forget to check the md5s
>>
>>51277988
Thanks for the information.

>>51278001
I have to use torbrowser, my country bans a lot of news sites and porn.
>>
>>51274611

I found this fort scanner and tried it, but when i try to scan any website at all, it just takes so long. Is this normal or is there something wrong with the scanner?

#!/usr/bin/python
from socket import * #Asteriks mean that we import all methods from the socket module
import sys, time #Two module importet. This can be done for as many modules as wished for, as long as they be seperated by commas
from datetime import datetime #From the datetime module import ONLY the datetime method

host = '' #Host url or ip adress
max_port = 5000 #Min_port, Max_port defines port ranges for scanning
min_port = 1

def scan_host(host, port, r_code = 1):
try:
s = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM) #s initiates sockets

code = s.connect_ex((host, port)) #executes the connect function and captures the connection result if successfull or failed

if code == 0: #If code equals 0 wich very often is linux-programm code for succesfull operation r_code gets set to 0
r_code = code
s.close()
except Exception, e:
pass

return r_code

try:
host = raw_input( "[*] Enter Target Host Adress: ")
except KeyboardInterrupt: #Except KeyboardInterrupt is a function for user input Crtl + C, for stopping the service.
print("\n\n[*] User Requested An Interrupt.")
print("[*] Application Shutting Down.")
sys.exit(1)

hostip = gethostbyname(host)
print("\n[*] Host %s IP: %s" % (host, hostip))
print("[*] Scanning Started At %s...\n" % (time.strftime("%H:%M:%S")))

start_time = datetime.now()

for port in range(min_port, max_port): #For each number alias port in range, do something
try:
response = scan_host(host, port)

if response == 0:
print("[*] Port %d: Open" % (port))
except Exception, e: #This exception function catches any error
pass

stop_time = datetime.now()
total_time_duration = stop_time - start_time
print("\n[*] Scanning Finished At %s ..." % (time.strftime("%H:%M:%S")))
print("[*] Scanning Duration: %s ..." % (total_time_duration))
>>
File: 1446014721050.gif (3 MB, 328x450) Image search: [Google]
1446014721050.gif
3 MB, 328x450
While using qbittorrent, I can't seem to open folders/ preview the completed files?
Why is that?
I just get "operation failed"
>>
Could someone explain the point of lambda functions to me? I see everyone here jizz themselves over them but I never understood why
>>
I have simple problem, but I can't seem to solve it.
How can I transfer files from my laptop that runs linux to phone/tablet?
Without emailing / using cables?
Was thinking of using FTP, but nothing simple came up.
>>
I'm trying to add a second stick of 8gb ram but the system wont boot with both sticks in there, I've confirmed all 4 DIMM slots and both sticks of ram work and the mobo supports up to 32 gigs. What am I doing wrong? As soon as I put both sticks in, no matter in what position or combination, the system won't boot.
Yes they're the same RAM.
Any help?
>>
>>51278623
What program(s) are you using to access the folders and files? Try a different program. Also, try making a copy of the unfinished file and try to open it.
>>
>>51278696
Samba, google it
>>
>>51278811
or upload it to some cloud service
>>
>>51278777
MKV files, can't be opened with both VLC/MPV.
But when navigating to the folder the files open just fine, it seems like qbitorrent doesn't have permission to open those files.
Though what I get is "no such folder or directory"
Is it because of spaces in file name? because I use linux and the spaces are filled with 20%?
>>
>>51278811
>Samba
I've looked it up.
My device doesn't support SMB protocol
It's nokia C7.
>>
hiya /g/

Just a quick question, DRR3 1666 - 2400 doesn't have much difference.
so does DDR4 2133/2400/2666/2800/3000 have any difference? or can i stick with cheaper 21333 sticks?
>>
This might sound very stupid but fuck it I need the halp.
I've just received a new laptop for free but for some reason the function keys are messed up.
Rather than holding down the Fn key to access shortcuts for volume control and brightness I have to hold it down to use the actual f key functions.
It's become quite a pain when navigating Vivaldi and other programs that make use of these keys. Is there anyway I can do a quick simple swap of this? Preferably without downloading another program as I haven't been able to find any web pages offering a solution.
They just show how to completely remap the keys.
>>
>>51278952
which laptop manufacturer is it?
>>
>>51278952
There could be some option for that in the BIOS/UEFI
>>
>>51278201
Right click on My Computer and go Manage, there you can delete partitions, then it shows that you have unused space and you can allocate it to new partitions
>>
What the actual fuck is with Android M's brightness?

I installed it on my Galaxy S3, and the minimum brightness is too high compared to Lollipop. How do I fix this?
>>
when I was reinstalling windows my keyboard sandy working so I copied and pasted with my mouse to "name my computer"

Now my "user" is "P"
c://users/P/...

Also it's "locked"

How do I fix this
It's triggering my autism
>>
>>51278986
>>51278997
It's a Dell if that helps anons.

Unfortunately I'm not much of a techhead and this is one of the few times I've been to /g/ so thanks for the help.
>>
Is it worth having over 1TB of RAM for gaming?
>>
File: 1389891285428.gif (172 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1389891285428.gif
172 KB, 400x400
>>51279078
>1TB of RAM
2 should be recommend since most games size are reaching the 50gb+ range and increasing everyyear.
You should invest in a good SDD instead thought
>>
This is urgent, pls help. This laptop's backlight doesn't work, and the screen sort of "burns out" when I turn the laptop off. Is this a faulty LCD inverter, or could it be something else?
Here's a webm of it: https://a.uguu.se/nvxkrk_IMG_1214%5B2_.webm

Please help someone.
>>
>>51279399
bump you fegs
>>
are the newer Samsung 950 m.2 drives worth it?
>>
>>51274732
Could be wrong, but I think that's coming in the next update.
Should be on the 12th or so
>>
Is there any reason not to use MEGA as my cloud storage to store pictures, documents, music, etc?
It seems pretty good considering it gives 50 gigs for free and its sync client is available for every OS, but I only ever hear about people using Google drive or onedrive, never MEGA.
>>
>>51279505
If you work with content creation it might be, but I think most wouldn't notice the difference between SATA3 and PCI-E. The OS, programs and games will all boot/load very fast on either one, with maybe a second or two variance, but the Samsung will let you open up multiple 4K video streams into Premiere and scrub them in real time.
>>
How do I access the terminal again if I removed it from the openbox right click menu
>>
If Windows is shit, why is most software and games made for it?
>>
>>51278836
i don't think it's spaces, i can open files with spaces. I used to use xfce, and had the same problem. I think it's about mimetype, check this:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=120120

I'm switched to kde, now i have no problem (i'm not the guy who answered before)
>>
When something says "256 bit encryption" what does that mean? Is that the size of the encryption key, or something else?

Read something about 256 bit AES taking an astronomical amount of time to crack
>>
Will a slow modem bottleneck a faster router?

Modem
http://smartrg.com/gateways/vdsl2/sr505n/

Or

http://www.amazon.ca/TP-LINK-TD-W8980-Wireless-Gigabit-Compatible/dp/B00C4OANW0/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1447172540&sr=1-4&keywords=modem

Router
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00BUSDVBQ
>>
I've recently transferred to using mpd, but now I wonder, how do I organize my library?

I used to organize it based on rating: 0 stars = unlistened songs, 1-2 stars = songs that are bad and can be deleted, 3+ = songs to keep.
I've used musicbee before this which had rating and auto playlists, but mpd just pushes all my songs together.

How would I filter them and keep them in seperate playlists?
>>
Alright I have a problem.
Bought a new PC.
Connected it via ethernet, everything is fine. Installed all the drivers.
Reboot - ethernet not detected.
Works only with 10mbs half duplex and the speeds are horrendous.
My router is set to 100mbps full duplex and half duplex on two respective ethernet ports. Tried both none work. What gives? The otehr pc I have is utilizng the full speed and has the same operating system as the new computer - Windows 7
>>
is KMSPico 10.0.9 a safe tools to activate office 2013
>>
File: 1436201846101.jpg (269 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1436201846101.jpg
269 KB, 1024x1024
how do i make winamp tell me it really whips the llamas ass everytime i run it
>>
File: 317[1].jpg (145 KB, 1635x1656) Image search: [Google]
317[1].jpg
145 KB, 1635x1656
>>51278623
maybe the reason is because qbitorrent is using the files in the moment you wanna open it and you need to close qbitorrent first, this happens to me with deluge and utorrent on win7, also you need to have a good part of the torren downloaded
>>
I work in a law firm, and we've received a video file for an accident where our client was hit by a car.

The video is AVI format and 349MB, and 0:37 long, 704x480, color, no sound. That's a huge file size for what we have. For comparison, I rendered it out into MP4 and it was about 1MB in size.

The attorney on the file thinks there may be "hidden content" in the file (not because of the file size but because of when it starts and ends is unusual). I don't think this is the case but the file size is pretty out there.

Is there a way to check if there are hidden chapters to a video or whatever? I'm sure there's not but want to be able to show that I checked when asked.
>>
Is it bad to eat meat from an animal that died of old age?
>>
I activated my Windows install with some product key I found on google. How long before it gets deactivated?
>>
>>51280790
As long as you get it from a legitimate source. There are a lot of counterfeits going around packed with crapware so be careful.

MD5 of legit KMSpico_setup.exe is BD8CB75CD1D80A311D72DB68B7BDE770 got it from mydigitallife forum (which is where you should be getting it, and where you'll find the newest versions in a sticky thread for that purpose)
>>
>>51281018
Oh note that's only for version 10.1.8 so if they made a newer version since then it will obviously have a different hash. I think I updated the one I keep on my thumb drive pretty recently though.
>>
>>51281026
>>51281018
is http://kmspico10.com/ a safe site?
>>
>>51280969
avi is not a format, it's a container.
as is mp4.

check with ffmpeg or just try to unzip using 7zip
>>
>>51281071
Sweet, will try. Thanks
>>
File: 1440519148076.jpg (31 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1440519148076.jpg
31 KB, 600x337
>person comes in with laptop that won't turn on
>pull out battery and plug it in with just the cord, won't turn on
>hold power button for 30 seconds or so and turn it on
>works
I'm not sure if I'm disappointed that I accidentally fixed it, or worried that it really isn't. Why would draining the cmos clear up boot problems?
>>
Do you know how to remove a header/footer on Word 2013?
>>
>>51281112
on the ribbon on top, somewhere is a "header and footer" button that switches them to edit mode.
>>
>>51275606
Xeon only supports one pci-e 16 gpu.
>>
>>51274611
Is i7-6700K the best processor available at the moment? (excluding the insane over the top ones)
>>
>>51281160
>i7-6700K
>not three channel RAM
>>
>>51281160
Intel Xeon E3-1241
>>
>>51281272
Why tho?
>>
>>51281144
Drugs are not good for you son.
A dual-Xeon board can do 4-way 16x, or 8-way 8x, with bandwidth to spare. Nvidia literally promotes Xeon systems with 4 Titan X cards in them.

>>51281430
Well, the E3-1241 V3 is the Xeon equivalent of the 4790K, so his reasoning probably has to do with the fact that you essentially get the same product but with extra features like ECC RAM support.
>>
Is this a troll?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Qri-971so

The comments say it worked, but I don't want to fuck up my PS3 even further. This method seems quicker and easier than soldering. But it sounds more dangerous too.
>>
>>51281123
Thanks
>>
>>51280575
>Is that the size of the encryption key
yes. That's a big, secure key size for AES. It's laughably small for any public-key system.
>>
>>51281100
That probably didn't drain the CMOS memory. Laptops (at least ones with removable batteries) usually have their own tiny little non-rechargeable CMOS batteries in them just like desktops, since they need to remember their settings even if you unplug them and take the main battery out.

I don't have a general answer, but I had something similar happen to my laptop. I forgot it was in sleep mode and it flattened its battery over the course of a few days and then wouldn't start, and I fixed it the same way. Once it was running I put the battery back in, and it saw it and charged it. It's been fine ever since. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
okay, I want to update my intel graphics driver to the latest version.
But intel says it might conflict with my current pc's settings.
What do?
Will there be any repercussions doing it?
>>
>>51281100
I've first encountered that shit on some Acer netbook. And it was official recommendation by tech support, something about draining power circuit capacitors. Also works for some wireless Logitech mice, but you have to hold down as many buttons as you can while the battery is out.
>>
File: 1426626499327.gif (998 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1426626499327.gif
998 KB, 250x251
>>51281875
>>51281912
Eh, well I won't complain. Whatever works.
>>
my file explorer isn't working

I can access the files through other means though, such as now like posting a picture.

but when I try to open file explorer on it's own, it keeps (not responding).

is there something I can do to fix this?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 391x391
So I fucked up either my SATA cable or my HDD the other day while installing a new PSU (hoping to god it's not actually the motherboard). Now I got new ones of both parts coming soon, and I was thinking of trying a Linux based OS out since I got a USB for it. What are some user friendly ones, and is it even a good idea?
>>
I installed Kali to a virtual machine but when it boots up it asks for a password for logging in as root. There is no option for a new user or anything. Is there a default password I don't know about?
>>
Can anyone reccommend me a good and cheap VPN?
>>
>>51281160
The i7-5820K is better. The 5930K is better than the 5820K but veers into extreme over the top territory.
>>
>>51282221
toor
>>
>>51282113
>What are some user friendly ones
Any of the *buntus depending on which DE tickles your fancy, or Mint if you want Cinnamon. Remember you can always install a new DE/WM later if you want to try another one.
>and is it even a good idea?
Depends. It's pretty good if you don't use a lot of Windows only software.

I think the only way to really find out if Linux is for you is to try it, and commit to it for at least a week or two so you have time to get used to it and learn your way around the terminal.
>>
how to pronounce vi? is it vee or vai or vih... :(
>>
>>51282268
Now I'll need some help with terminology cause I'm that new, but what is:

>DE/WM

>the terminal
>>
>>51282002
found out the problem, anyone know how to disable and get rid of "quick Access" on windows 10?
>>
File: 003.png (558 KB, 864x576) Image search: [Google]
003.png
558 KB, 864x576
>>51274611
is there a viable use for a RAM disk other than a paging file?
>>
>>51282327
>DE / WM
desktop environment & window manager
think explorer.exe

>terminal
it's your command prompt
>>
Let's say, hypothetically, I got the cables for my monitor and PSU mixed up during transit. Is there any significant difference between power cables? The connectors on both ends are the same.
>>
>>51282431
no, you're good.
>>
Hey, I just installed my 3570 into my mobo (ECS H61H2-mv). It says it supports the 3570, yet gets stuck in a boot loop whenever I try to boot my PC, what should I do?
>>
>>51282422
So what will I be using the command prompt for usually? So set up and day to day?
>>
>>51282240
The 5930k is similar to the 5820k in performance as both overclock about the same, but the 5930k has those extra PCI lanes for SLI.
If you aren't going to be using more than one GPU and m.2 slot, you can save the difference by going with the 5820k. Always remember to RTFM regarding which PCI slots get disables when using this CPU.

>>51282431
>>51282438
Depends on the power draw of the PSU, beefy supplies 1Kw & up may use high-amperage cables for safety reasons, and you don't want to be mixing a flimsy monitor cable with the PSU cable.
This is unlikely to cause problems for 99% of people with basic power draw levels, but I doi want to put this out there just in case.
>>
>>51282438
>>51282598
Thanks guys, and no, it's a pretty weak PSU. Probably the least of my worries, none of the outlets in this house are grounded.
>>
>>51281584
>same product but with extra features
and no dedicated gpu, which is useless in most of the cases
>>
How is this build for around 1600 euros?
>>
>>51283007
I'd say buy yourself a plane ticket to the U.S. And buy that build. It'll come out to about 1600euros
>>
File: 1436197768422.jpg (529 KB, 1424x1773) Image search: [Google]
1436197768422.jpg
529 KB, 1424x1773
Quick question about networking.
Due to bad coverage area of my router I'll be getting another router and then run a cable from the old router to the new router.
The only thing I need to set are the SSID password and name right?
Also I can't connect to other device that's connected on that router, I mean if I run ftp server that's on 192.168.2.5 on the old router, I can't access it from computer on the new router right?
Finally is this a good option? I mean to solve the wifi coverage issue?
>>
UTP - unshielded twisted pairs

why is there always another thing along the cables, something like silky tethers?
I tried to find a picture of it, but no luck, maybe its dependant on cable, but I feel like its always always there,
>>
File: gray-cord-cover.jpg (4 KB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
gray-cord-cover.jpg
4 KB, 200x190
>>51283087
you want that another router to serve the very same wifi as your previous one, it makes it extender and you should look in to that, its not trivial and two extenders I used, cheap, were shit that didnt work well for shit

I recommend sticking to good old cable and be bit handy and know how to drill and put cables and cable covers
>>
Whats the best 980 to buy? Meaning, cost efficient but good performance.
>>
>>51279039
bump
>>
>>51283087
Who is this semen demon?
>>
Why won't my goddamn youtube profile pic change? I changed it on the google+ page and refreshed. Deleted cache and cookies and it still won't
>>
Literally everywhere but /g/ recommends I start learning how to program with Python. Why isn't it /g/ endorsed as the starter language? I've done zero programming in my life, barring making simple things in Lua in Roblox 6 or 7 years ago.
>>
i7-6700 or i7-6600K?
>>
>>51281055
No, man. Get it from the forums I mentioned.
>>
File: fwaf.png (3 KB, 541x25) Image search: [Google]
fwaf.png
3 KB, 541x25
Is this something I should turn off? CMD just popped up for a split second and this was doing something. Tried looking it up and it seems to be something to do with Lenovo. Why is it dated 29th of September though, and is this really something I need. What is it updating anyway
>>
>>51281646
A similar method existed for 360s with RROD. It can potentially be a temporary fix for some types of problems, but I wouldn't consider it a long-term solution, and it can potentially introduce new problems or make them worse.
>>
>>51283746
ok thanks!
>>
>>51283770
Also I'm not 100% familiar with the PS3's YLOD but if the problem isn't associated with a soldering joint having come loose then I don't think that method will help at all.
>>
>>51283694
depends on how you value extra $70, if not much you should add another $70 to it still and go for i7-5820k
look it up, its 6 core with 12 threads, no shitty thermal paste, great OC and great temps, ddr4 as well
>>
>>51274611
I have 8gb of DDR3 ECC unbuffered on my mobo, I have an extra stick of 4gb DDR3 ECC unbuffered on hand, would anything happen if i stuck it in and used it?
>>
Are there any G rated movies where they say fuck?
>>
>>51283881
>G

sorry for shitpost
>>
>>51283332

Nevermind. I deleted the google+ page, made a new business page and associated it with that and now it works.
I hate this Google bullshit so much.
>>
I have a youtube playlist with 2500 songs in it, what is the best way to rip these?
>>
>>51274611
why does my volume from the mobo max my headphones out around 30 percent. Aka 0-30 the volume changes, but 30-100 it stays the same. Using both ath m50s and hd598s with a lga1336 p6t.
>>
File: horrific.png (216 KB, 1875x973) Image search: [Google]
horrific.png
216 KB, 1875x973
what the fuck is a .lcsm file?

my prof gave us the takehome exam in this weird ass format and when i open it in notepad it's horrific and unreadable
>>
>>51284378
It seems to be a style sheet written in Scheme.
The only lead I have on it is this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Document_Style_Semantics_and_Specification_Language
>>
Anyone have a link to a current and well researched
presentation/talk about Tor, please.
>>
>>51284378
Might want to check your syllabus or course website. I can't imagine your professor would distribute something like that without indicating somewhere what software is needed
>>
>>51284378
Looks like a normal plaintext file with newlines that your notepad can't handle.
>>
If my PC can run Undertale on high settings can it also run The Witcher 3?
>>
>>51284378
>part of the exam is figuring out how to open the exam

WHAT A TWIST
>>
>>51284900
Yeah, Undertale is newer than The Witcher 3 so you should be fine
>>
Anyone that uses Dashchan on Android? I can't get past the captchas, they keep appearing but shows that they're wrong for some reason, it happened before and I just updated the app and it fixed itself, now it doesn't work anymore
>>
File: bild 2 (2).jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
bild 2 (2).jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>51274611
This is probably a stupid question.

Is this a broken screen or a broken processor?
I don't have a graphics card. Processor never gets hot. Drivers up to date.

It's a line of red pixels that runs up to a dead pixel that has been there since forever, that's where it stops, which makes me think it's the screen that's dying on me.

Also, it varies in intensity but is always visible.
>>
>>51285093

Is that line on the monitor bezel?
>>
>>51285093
plug in another computer, a game console, a laptop. does the problem persist? there's your answer.
>>
Will a GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980 Ti fit in a NZXT S340 case?
>>
>>51285136
It goes down to the bezel, yes. So it starts at the bottom and goes all the way up to the aforementioned dead pixel int he middle of the screen.
>>51285149
I don't have access to a way of testing it for a week so I thought I'd try here first. But yeah, I'll do that as soon as possible!
>>
>>51283863
The operating speed will be the lowest speed of the sticks. So, say, your 8GB runs at 1600mhz but the 4gb is 1066, if you use both they will both run at 1066

Not that RAM speed really matters though. I'd use it.
>>
>>51283424
Languages don't matter. A programmer can learn any language in 2 weeks or so, but a non-programmer will need several months to learn how to program in general, regardless of what language you use.
>>
>>51274611
I tried downloading a keygen for some art software, but it's a rar file that requires a password.
The readme gives a link for getting the password. In order to download it, it says I have to sign up so some voucher offer as part of the human verification.
Is there some way to bypass this? I'm not signing up to shit
>>
Best way of backing up a 12tb raid5 array on windows 2012?

A second 2x6tb storage spaces array or use backup software to split the backup up?
>>
>>51285459
Sounds like a scam. Even if you signed up the file will be dummy data or a virus.
>>
>>51285522
There are some online backup services, I use Backblaze myself, though obviously it will take some time for you to initially send everything over. Is $50 a year which seemed to me to be cheaper than any way I could back up my many terabytes of shit with redundancy.
>>
>>51285541
I'd like to stick to local backups.
>>
how long until we'll see some oled computer monitors? and why have tvs been out for awhile now, and look pretty damn good, but not a monitor in sight?
>>
>>51284355
i lied it was 2300 but bump for this question. Id like something that can rip all the videos at once with decent naming schemes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.