[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of getting this The Asus zenfone 2 Has anyone here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: asus-zenfone2-02.jpg (36 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
asus-zenfone2-02.jpg
36 KB, 770x433
Thinking of getting this
The Asus zenfone 2
Has anyone here used it?
Pro? Cons?
>>
>Shit camera
>Shit battery life
>Lots of bugs
>Shit display
>Bloatware
>Chink build quality

Prove me wrong
>>
>>51233426
Battery last 10+ hours
Decent camera for the price

You can remove the bloatware by rooting and installing cyanogenmod.
Even then, if you don't want to root. You can disable or uninstall most of the shit.

What bugs?

>Chink build quality
>implying all phones aren't chink quality
>>
>>51233283
>shit display, lacks panel self-refresh and drains a lot of battery and is ugly
>charges very fast
>mediocre battery life mainly because of shit display
>decent processor, performs well but not the most power efficient in the world and developer support may not be there
>shit camera
>abysmal stock ROM, recommend flashing SuperZen or PRISM ROM
>phone is ugly as fuck
>no removable battery

There you go. I wouldn't recommend the phone, if you want a 5.5" 1080p phone get an OPO from China instead.
>>
I don't mind rooting and installing a 3rd party rom, that's what I like to do with any phone, so it is a good one to play with. Asus San hope it doesn't crash
>>
>>51233283
x86 in an ARM world
>>
>>51233500
10+ of SOT?
>>
>>51233568
So is the a dual sim OPPO? With one wold u recommend? I heard nothing but shit from the oppo 2
>>
>>51233568
>all these complains yet he stills recommends a similar phone like the OPO

top kek
>>
>>51233644
Retype that shit nigga, I cant bother to read your retarded post
>>
>Intel Chip
>Massive 4GB of Ram
>Full HD 1080p
>known to be very fast, cheap and can run windows
>yet can't play videos in 60fps.

kek
>>
File: AnusZenphone.gif (520 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
AnusZenphone.gif
520 KB, 255x255
>>51233595
Screen off time
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.