[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things old people do and don't know how to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2015-02-01-20h53m49s186.png (260 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-02-01-20h53m49s186.png
260 KB, 384x288
>I need to max the brightness so I can SEE everything
>THERE ARE SO MANY BUTTONS ON THIS REMOTE! WHERES THE VOLUME BUTTON?
>Let me turn it down 12 and then complain I can't hear the TV
>adding extra "cleaning" things to their phone
>gets mad when you show them something with tech that could make their entertainment better
>still using CDs and says putting music on a phone is too complicated
>>
Some of my friends used to do that. Now they are not my friends. :^)
>>
>>53817464
Honestly my grandfather is pretty decent with technology. He's the one in my family I can have a conversation with about that stuff. My grandmother on the other hand would never touch a computer unless it was to play Solitaire.
>>
>>53817685
>"I can't get solitaire to work!"
>"Granma... " clicks it from start menu
>"You're so smart with computers! Here's sandwich.
>TFW your grandma made the best fucking sandwiches
I know this sounds sexist, but honest, I feel like tech is a guy thing. Cause every guy I know has an android and can work it like it's a kiddie phone and what not
Most woman I know, they complain abut their android being "too complicated" while the woman with iPhones, they never complain about it. "I can type in whatever I want and it just works! ! "
uhm.. . . same fucking thing on god damn androids.
>>
>>53817464
>I need to max the brightness so I can SEE everything

Have you considered that it might actually look better for them that way because of eye problems?

>gets mad when you show them something with tech that could make their entertainment better

Sounds like they don't like you because you're an annoying, know-it-all sperg.
>>
>>53817827
>Sounds like they don't like you because you're an annoying, know-it-all sperg.
That's not it at all.

>Step dad wants to cut down on money in the house
>wants to cut out cable
>have the roku and like 5 services
>tell my mom how easy it is
>she thinks it wont have the 10 shows she likes a week to watch
>tell her if Hulu doesn't have it, Netflix or Amazon or Google will have it on theirs
>still thinks it wont
>search for it
>all shows are found
>mom still thinks it's a bad idea cause she doesn't want to click a million buttons
>shows her how to do it with no problem
I gave up on her but my step dad is still going. We are trying to explain that she always complains about not having money when we are at a 200$ bill for TV when we use maybe like 20 channels at best.
>>
>>53817464
My grandma gave me this gem the other day.

>How does the ink get from the keys to the screen?
>>
>>53818295
omg thank you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.