[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you win the cpu lottery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: the jews win again.jpg (1 MB, 1552x1527) Image search: [Google]
the jews win again.jpg
1 MB, 1552x1527
(cpu from middle of wafer)
>>
>>55643961
How would I know?
>>
Why do they even bother doing lithography, wasting both copper and photoresistant solvents on the edges of the wafer that don't even form a complete CPU?
>>
>>55643993
Literally this?
>>
>>55644006
Because, Goyim, you have to spend money to make money :^)
>>
>>55644006
They can sell that half a CPU for like, 20 bucks.
>>
Is it really true that they have only 1 kind of die and they're selling you a defective quad-core with 2 faulty cores if you're buying a dual core i3?
>>
>>55644006
>copper and photoresistant solvents
you know how cheap that shit is compared to the cost of trying to draw dies on the edges perfectly?
>>
>>55644216
Yes
It both saves the cost of a different producrion line and the loss in defective models
Look for bios flashable GPUs also, not to mention the 4(8)gb AMD RX 480
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.