[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have router zyxel keenetic lite and I pluged utp cable that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
I have router zyxel keenetic lite and I pluged utp cable that goes from my wal to 1 lan port and computer to another lan port. I have internet on computer but can't connect on wifi even though I set it up.
I think I need to make PPPoE connection
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (150 KB, 1167x826) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
150 KB, 1167x826
this is how router site looks
>>
>>55639445
Why do you not have anything plugged into WAN? Wifi uses DHCP to assign ip address locally.
>>
>>55639368
>I think I need to make PPPoE connection
Nope, you need to read the fucking manual.
>>
>>55639554
when cable from the wall is connected to WAN it shows connection through WAN miniport
>>
ITT: problems CCNAs can't fix.
>>
>>55639368
Only thing I can think of is the LAN ports are acting as a switch but wifi is trying to send all traffic to the WAN port but it can't so you get jack
>>
>>55639627
You need to get with your ISP to set up your PPPoE connection. I believe you need to enter user name and password as well as dns address on the modem/router. I've only ever dealt with DSL once and that was to help my brother set up his internet connection.
>>
>>55639837
This is irrelevant. The wired computer works, only wifi does not.
>>
>>55639858
The wired computer has an internet connection to the outside world with nothing plugged into WAN on the modem/router? I can't read slav, so I have no idea what that image said.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.