[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Futurist Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: futurist.jpg (46 KB, 579x370) Image search: [Google]
futurist.jpg
46 KB, 579x370
>apps are the stepping stone to the computationally/algorithmically controlled "Age of Abundance"

>Mortgage process
Used to require stacks of paper, in-person meetings, income and background checks, constant back and forth
Now apps like rocket mortgage have turned it into a click-click-click process on your smartphone
Eventually you will just be able to provide your financial data and credit history as a permission and the app will do the rest for you
Credit worthiness will be calculated using machine learning algorithms on a remote server and your application will be denied or approved instantly
Eventually you will be able to permit multiple institutions to have access to your data and their algorithms will bid against each other to get you the best interest rate
You will be provided with your scoring metric to determine which areas of your financial data should be improved to secure a better rate
Money flows more easily and financial jobs are eliminated
Those who prosper will be the computer scientists and mathematicians that create ever more complex and accurate algos that judge your credit worthiness
>>
File: singularity.png (13 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
singularity.png
13 KB, 1000x1500
>>55633045
Futurism is a meme. Tech innovation is pretty much at its limit.
>>
>>55633085
>tech innovation is pretty much at its limit

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>55633121
ignore him. Singularity fags and limit fags are two sides of the same cancer spreading coin.
>>
>>55633085
>"technology" as a number on the fucking y axis
>and it starts declining randomly
whoever made this graph is a bigger fucking retard than those so called singularityfags
>>
>>55633085
>Tech innovation is pretty much at its limit.
And how often have people claimed this? A lot since 2013, I can tell. No doubt the Romans felt this way too, especially after a bad orgy.
>>
>>55633589
Do you have a better one?
>>
>>55635174
There is a better one that relates to historical events and extrapolates (quite) a bit. I didn't keep it but I guess others did.

The one >>55633085 is in serious need of correction. Evidently made by someone who thought history started with him being born.
>>
>>55633045
Self-driving cars when?
>>
>>55633045
>Credit worthiness will be calculated using machine learning algorithms on a remote server and your application will be denied or approved instantly
This is illegal in parts of Europe. If banks deny your application, they need to be able to tell you why.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.