[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the Feature with iOS 10?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Weather-3D-Touch-widget-iOS-10.jpg (31 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
Weather-3D-Touch-widget-iOS-10.jpg
31 KB, 600x547
Any creative ideas, to get people to ruin their iPhone?
>>
>>55621311
How about you stop being salty, and enjoy a phone of your choice. iPhone users are already fucked from all sides, but since they don't realize it, they remain a happy bunch. Ignorance is bliss.

Live and let live, OP.
>>
>>55621311
To date we've done:
Water proofing
Microwaving
Use as a scale
Retro theme brick

We need some way to do bending as if it were a new feature.
>>
>>55621339
Mate i own an iPhone, but i find these things hilarious. Let stupid people destroy their expensive phones if they are that gullible.
>>
>>55622836
>Let stupid people destroy their expensive phones if they are that gullible.
And remember that every destroyed phone is one that will need to be replaced (with another iPhone) and will not appear on the second-hand market.
Both of these work to Apple's advantage.
Selling more new iPhones and increasing the percieved scarcity of used iPhones.
>>
>>55622782
How about something to do with dropping your phone.

"Your iOS 10 iPhone now detects when it is about to hit the floor and omits an electric pulse to break its fall without a scratch"
>>
>>55624889
Was already done
>>
>>55621311
You retards do realize that no one actually fell them, right? The people that "fell" for them were just memers.
>>
>>55621311
Daily reminder that thinking people actually fall for these makes you more gullible then they are.
>>
IOS 10 upgraded the camera on the phone to take pictures in the dark!

use another iPhones flashlight on high and aim it into your camera (phones back to back). leave it on overnight or for at least 5 hours, do not interrupt the process or it will need to restart! (use the camera application to line up the light and lens)

*(science to confuse the norms)

the light embeds itself deep into the sensor, allowing it to brighten dark images automatically but not affect daylight pictures at all!

what happens
>norms try it
>they set it up
>theres a burnt spot on the sensor thats irreparable

guys, just elaborate on this, it has potential and works...
>>
>>55621311
Let it update.
>>
>>55625397
I know people IRL who fell for the date thingie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.