[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC Trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160709-044408.jpg (133 KB, 1104x776) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-044408.jpg
133 KB, 1104x776
So my internet has been slow as fuck and crashes on every site. Just yesterday, I was dumb enough to download a file from /b/ and I'm pretty sure it was a virus. Posting via Phone because the net won't connect to anything.
>>
Lemme guess. You ran that hidden password.ink file from humiliated.zip?
>>
Ok
>>
>>55613298
You must be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>55613323
I'll be honest
>>
>>55613353
Ok
>>
>>55613323
Help me out of this jam, I feel a bit foolish.
>>
>>55613418
at best you have a keylogger. I wouldnt trust your pc ever again. Full reformat and reinstall
>>
>>55613424
Fuuuck
>>
>>55613466
also enable your file name extensions in the future and never run shit from /b/ what the hell is wrong with you
>>
>>55613475
I'm not sure if it's a keylogger because the only effect is not being able to go on the Internet. It is saying low memory.
>>
>>55613491
could be anything
>>
>>55613323
Well, that brings me back, was never dumb enough to get it but the story was creepy af
>>
>>55613323
Only a newfriend could fall for that.

Sucks to be OP. Reformat and reinstall.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.