[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've downloaded a movie (MKV file extension) and it won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Toshia HDD.jpg (5 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Toshia HDD.jpg
5 KB, 400x300
So I downloaded a movie with a MKV extension. It also came with a sample of the movie like you often get with torrents.
So the sample works fine and is exactly the same format, but the movie does not.

I can't play it or even rename it. If I right click on it, the difference between the movie and the sample of the movie is that it gives me an option to decrypt and verify on the movie but gives me an option to sign and encrypt on the sample movie.

Any ideas how I can make it work? It came up with an error when I click the decrypt option and I'm using XP.

Cheers!
>>
fell foe the typical keylogger lmao
let me guess, this movie has just been released and it's in 720p...
>>
yess oh shit really what do i do to get rid of it?
>>
>>55603940
They're already ramming their cock deep into your fico scores anal cavity
>>
>>55603972
It ends with .mkv.bat but it gives me an error when I click on it. I know you shouldn't open .exe files, but this is .mkv so it should be safe no?
>>
Disconnected from Internet on the PC it's on but how do I remove it? Does anyone know what it's name is under processes?
>>
Mine is just .mkv
>>
>>55604093
>>55604101
>>55604126
rip op
>>
>>55604138
Why? It's just .mkv
>>
>>55604174
>>55604174
>>>55604138 (You)
>Why? It's just .mkv
mkv.bat.exe.oog.jpeg
>>
>>55604093
You couldn't really be that stupid...
You done goofed
>>
>>55604242
OP here mine just ends in .mkv does that mean it can still be a virus or not?
>>
>>55603940
1. install gentoo
2. install ffmpeg and dependencies
ffmpeg -i [video location],mkv -c:v x264 -crf 25 -b:v 3M -c:a libvorbis -q:a 5 -threads 8 -y -vf drawtext=text="op is a faggot" outfile.mp4
>>
Can't believe the amount of troll, worse than /b/
>>
>>55604378
What is gentoo?
>>
>>55603940
Install Gentoo
>>
>>55605240
What is it and do you have a link?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.