[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fixing a coworkers ipad, she wants to bypass the passcode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
I'm fixing a coworkers ipad, she wants to bypass the passcode because she forgot it. She doesn't own the computer it was originally synced to and doesn't have her icloud account anymore. How do I get into it? Or at least backup her photos without restoring the ipad? Thanks
>>
File: 1466102240181.jpg (394 KB, 1263x1060) Image search: [Google]
1466102240181.jpg
394 KB, 1263x1060
>How do I get into it
you don't. there is no way to bypass the lock. only apple can unlock it but after proving shes the owner. reloading the firmware won't do it either.
>>
Give it back tyrone.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>55598979
you got me (pic related)
>>55598978
It seems that way, I'm gonna try every known workaround I can until I give in and tell her I have to do a factory reset. It's fucking old, like a gen 1 ipad. So sick of apple products- I usually steer clear of them but everybody I know who comes to me for tech help seems to have problems with their iPad, iPhone, Macbook etc
>>
>>55598949
>I'm fixing a coworkers ipad, she
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55599258
You can be sure he is doing it for free.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.