[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me that the Core X9 isn't the best case on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1_338_450_0_70_-News-corex2.jpg (24 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1_338_450_0_70_-News-corex2.jpg
24 KB, 450x338
Prove to me that the Core X9 isn't the best case on the market right now.

Pro-tip: you can't
>>
>>55592037
it's too big for a lot of people and if you aren't water cooling it will be depressingly empty
the plastic and steel used are rubbish too
the core x5 is a bit smaller but still too big
>>
>>55592037

nobody cares. go fuck your fathers pussy!
>>
>>55592037
It's a fucking microwave
>>
File: 4456778.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
4456778.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>55592037

If it's the one you like, then I'm not at all against you buying it. In fact I just want you to be happy. In case you don't already know it, you don't need my approval, anon.
>>
>>55592037

There's like four other case threads at the moment

Go and shit them up you inbred fustylugs
>>
>>55593002
That's beautiful anon, thanks for caring.
>>
the v1 looks cuter
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.