[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For someone who has lost purpose in life and has body injuries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: it dep.jpg (93 KB, 623x350) Image search: [Google]
it dep.jpg
93 KB, 623x350
For someone who has lost purpose in life and has body injuries and was gonna do something in the health or fitness field, is a career in IT a bad option? i was thinking of going to the community college near me for IT. How b ad of an idea is this? I have a basic understanding of computers and think it would be okay.
>>
>>55587326
>basic understanding of computers
Look mom, i can install a video game.
>>
>>55587326
Not bad, if you have a passion for it.
>>
>>55587326

>basic understanding of computers
It doesn't matter, in college you will deal with math most of the time. In Computer Science it's like over 80% math and it's fucking boring if you have no passion for it
>>
>>55587594
Well I wasnt looking at computer science, just like an average IT guy that can mix your problems. That doesnt involve lots of math really does it?
>>
>>55587326
If you are interested, you will pick it up quickly and learn faster. College is a good idea. Any particular field?
>>
>>55589306
In IT? Probably security or just the guy you call when you fuck up your software on the computer to fix it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.