[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope ad blocking gets worse for advertisers . I just love watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467704940466.jpg (187 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
1467704940466.jpg
187 KB, 900x602
I hope ad blocking gets worse for advertisers . I just love watching then squirm at the fact that I now have the option to not see their trash .

I will blacklist those who block ad blockers . Then I'll find the same information somewhere else . I ALONE decide which websites I whitelist and the ones I whitelist are small websites that provide services that I find usefull.

>We need ad revenue to survive

Then close down your massive fucking website and give up your spot as top dog . I'm calling your bluff, get absolutely fucked .
>>
>>55581098
Why not simply blacklist everybody who uses ads. Stop visiting their website altogether.
>>
>>55581098
What an edgelord holy shit, you should go cut yourself some more
>>
Memers like you are also the same people who whine about clickbait and fluff articles about nothing.

You starve them of money, and then whine when they adapt to survive the altered market you forcefully created.
>>
i don't get why is so hard for them to put a couple of 100kb jpeg instead of all that flash garbage.
>>
>>55581111
if a website provides a service i find useful , i will whitelist them and let ads be shown.

>>55581112
go watch an ad to take your mind off of this
>>
>>55581118
clickbait articles were very useful, since they allowed people to learn how to immediately tell if something was clickbait . If you still get lured by them , that's not my problem.
>>
>>55581137
This, I wouldn't have a problem with ads if they didn't force feed hundreds of megabytes worth of it down my CPU's Pipeline every time I open a page, and then blast Audio at max volume and make my fucking ears bleed.
>>
>>55581137
Even if it isn't flash, it's still 4 mb of javascript that do nothing but cookie tracking
>>
>>55581137

>>55581258
because the insatiable corporate fucks will ask, "why not 101kb?"

"why stop there?"

if they can stick their dick a little deeper, they will jump at the chance.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.