[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can now use iMessage (Really) on Android, but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Featured-Image.png (196 KB, 560x380) Image search: [Google]
Featured-Image.png
196 KB, 560x380
This one developer a few months ago made a genius program to allow iMessage to run on Android devices, using a Mac's public IP, and a few other things. The catch is, you'll need to have your Mac/Macbook on & running 24/7 for it to work. If you turn off the Mac, the app will cease to work.

Here's the project link, its still a very early Alpha: https://github.com/bboyairwreck/PieMessage

Does anyone think its possible to buy/host a server to use to connect this app to?
>>
Not really worth it just to use an app that doesn't offer any more features than whatsapp or telegram
>>
>>55579398

True, but try convincing iPhone users to switch to any 3rd party app.

>"Why don't you just get an iPhone anon?"
>>
>>55579438
>coming into contact with iToddlers

No thanks.
>>
>>55579501

What if you want to talk to qt women, anon? They won't know about your Meizu Oppo GX galaxy i7 with 7 GB of ram, they just see an apple logo.
>>
>>55579381
>implying there are people I'm Europe who use it
We use WhatsApp whether it's an iPhone of not
>>
>having a macbook
>>
>>55579599
That's because everyone in Europe has a fucking android, except the UK which has a retarded amount of iphone users too.

Pretty much only France and Poland don't use it.
>>
>>55579569
What's the point of qt women if they hate all your shit
>>
>>55579569
>being so ugly all you can get are materialistic slags

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>55579644
There are a lot of iToddlers here in kebabland too and every single one of them that I've met uses whatsapp.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.