[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw watching nvidia burn to the ground as AMD rises out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1465020303428.gif (3 MB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
1465020303428.gif
3 MB, 580x326
>tfw watching nvidia burn to the ground as AMD rises out of the ashes like a phoenix

This is it for nvidia. Any last words greenfags?
>>
Bait

Also, AMD is going to keep fucking up until they are bought out by Samsung.
>>
Nvidia could literally shit into a plastic case, put it together with a few woodscrews, and sell it for $299 and it would still get more sales than all of AMD's gpus combined

Lets face it, they already won the brand name war. AMD is the bad driver company that isnt the way its meant to be played, plus Nvidia sponsors good games while AMD sponsors shitty ones
>>
>>55579341
>nearing 90% marketshare
>burning to the ground

u w0t m8
>>
>>55579428
Total Warhammer, Hitman and Deus Ex versus Ubisoft Open World Game 27647290, Rise of the Feminist and Just Meme 3.

Great taste you got there, senpai.
>>
>>55579428
I wouldn't buy an nvidia card for $299, clearly they will have a $499 card that will be better, and then a $399 card for the cheapos.
>>
90% marketshare
52 dollar stock vs AMD at 5
If Nvidia wanted to they could kill AMD
>>
>>55579472
Why don't they just buy them already?
>>
I have an nvidia card. It currently has 9 processes running, and all I'm doing is browsing the web.

Never again.
>>
>>55579453
>Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, MGSV
Meanwhile all AMD has is Denuvo jewshit and "pay for episodes" Hitman
>>
>>55579488
Anti trust laws
AMDs only existence is to let Intel and Nvidia do and charge whatever the fuck they want, while tricking a few poor deluded poorfags
>>
>>55579341
>this thread
300+ replies

>real technology thread
>4 replies

This is why /g/ keeps degrading in quality. I thought it couldn't get any worse, I was wrong
>>
>>55579490
Neither Overwatch nor Dark Souls III are GoyWorks titles and MGS V was shit.
>>
>>55579542
>implying /g/ - Technology was ever good
>>
>>55579341
Bait
AMD is always pulling slippery shit though. Also they never live up to the hype, polaris thermals/power draw, HBM died. Their idea of competing with nvidia's performance is putting two chips on one board.
I want to buy AMD cards but there value for money is just never as good and I cant trust them. Cant trust nVidia either but they're solid.
>>
>>55579500
Bulldozer onward for CPUs was fucking horrendous, but their midrange GPUs are reasonable price/performance wise.
>>
File: 1466322403762.png (35 KB, 537x515) Image search: [Google]
1466322403762.png
35 KB, 537x515
>>55579542
>/g/ keeps degrading in quality
>>
>>55579341
Damn you, AMDfag.

It is not the time yet.

Go back to your basement where you came from, frog. Never open that damned door.

We will fetch you once Vega arrives.
>>
>>55579341
>Talking about literal no ones

What are you talking about man? The Riva 128 wipes the floor with the Rage series, not to mention the low compatibility, don't even get me started with the TNT, it promises 32bit color with accelerated games (though 3dfx will obviously do something better)

Nevertheless these are cards for shills, everyone know 3dfx is the king and always will be, the Voodoo 3 will be the best ever I'm so excited, I'm calling fotorealism by the year 2000,

My guess: Will probably support 2k and 128bit color, and have like 64MB or something monstrous, you won't need to upgrade until virtual reality comes up bro, OMG.
>>
>>55579682
Bait
>>
>>55580471
>Anything from Blizzard
>Good

You are the bait.
>>
>>55580531
Yeah but tf2 was pretty good. So overwatch,as an exact rip off, can't be that bad. All blizzard games are complete ripoffs so by calling them bad you're saying the source material is bad. I vehemently disagree with you on that.
>>
>>55579341
vega hasn't even been revealed yet
>>
>>55579472
>Talks about share price and not market cap
Yep, about the level of financial sophistication I expected from /g/.
>>
>>55580450

You sound like you are of my era, anon. Good to see another one who has memories older than 15 years.
>>
>>
>>55580945
>market cap
>Nvidia $28.46 billion
>AMD $4.06 billion
>Not proportionally similar to share price
kekkand
>>
>>55579810
It was never good, but it was once better. A hell of a lot better.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.