[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys i need a bit of help. I am having some issues with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: lg-k10-2.jpg (64 KB, 508x500) Image search: [Google]
lg-k10-2.jpg
64 KB, 508x500
Ok guys i need a bit of help.
I am having some issues with my new phone (pic related) running android 6.0
I was on an lg optimus f6 runing android 4.1.2
My issue is that i cant install apps to the sd card.
I did some googling and found that android 6.0 has the ability to format a micro sd card to be used as internal storage. But it has to be a high speed sd card. I checked to make sure the 32 gig card i got was indeed a high speed card.
It is a wintech filemate 33 gig card with the logos printed on it to certify it as high speed.
The issue is when i plugged it in the phone said jack shit to me about it except that a card had been plugged in. I navigated to the card in settings and formatted it. The guide online said i clshould be given the option to have it formatted into internal system memory. But the option never showed up.
The lgk10 i have is purchased from amazon as an unlocked phone. I am using it on the metropcs network.
Can you help me? Is my sd card lieing to me and do i need to go out and get one from a reputable brand?
Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can give.
>>
>>55576049
Bump
>>
>>55561928
>>
>>55576190
I try clicking on that post tag but nothing happens. What are you trying to direct me to ?
>>
>>55576660
Sorry that thread is dead now. It's /spg/ you should ask there. >>55576240
>>
>>55576692
Umm... Ok ? I try going to 4chan.org/spg but all i get is 404. When i try to add the spg board in my app on my phone. I get nothing at all.
>>
>>55576759
OK! I am oficcially refuckingtarded!
I just found the smart phone general thread.
Thank you anon for pointing me there i will re post my question in there.
>>
>>55576815
No problem.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.