[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMD Making Currywood Movies Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: raja.jpg (1 MB, 2584x3056) Image search: [Google]
raja.jpg
1 MB, 2584x3056
>http://chaibisket.com/raja-koduri-baahubali-makuta-vfx/

Meet The Tech Wizard Behind Baahubali’s Incredible VFX, Mr. Raja Koduri!

We all have one question on our minds: “How did they pull it off?”

Making a visual spectacle like Baahubali is no mean feat. And here we are gonna talk about one of the key members behind its stunning visuals: Mr. Raja Koduri!

Who is he?

He’s the Chief Architect of the AMD Radeon Technologies Group, the semiconductor company which manufactures the processors on your computer.

Oh, awesome! So how is he connected to Baahubali?

He is part of the VFX Company that provided the scintillating visual effects for Rajamouli’s opus. Makuta VFX(Naam toh suna hi hoga!) boasts of this amazing man as its Chief Technical Advisor.

Chief Technical Advisor…seems a little hazy. Can you elaborate?

Okay, we’ve already mentioned that he’s the Chief Architect of one of the biggest semiconductor-manufacturing companies. He’s using that technology to make movies better. He, along with Pete Draper, are working on something called LiquidVR.

Still confused.

LiquidVR is an AMD initiative dedicated to making VR(Virtual Reality) as comfortable and realistic as possible by creating and maintaining what’s known as “presence” — a state of immersive awareness where situations, objects, or characters within the virtual world seem “real.”

Cool? Okay, for more clarity… we’ll let the video do the talking now.

>https://youtu.be/rdfUjbhin0c

We’re proud that tech geniuses like Mr. Koduri are spearheading a revolution of sorts in movie-making, to make the experience much more entertaining and immersing for all of us! Kudos!!

Are there are any fucking white people left in that sinking shit-ship?
>>
>>55574063

Why

Do

You

Type

This

Retard

?
>>
File: 1467999256454.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1467999256454.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>55574195

You're the retard if you think I typed that out faggot.
>>
It's been a while since Raja said he wanted to do things in India, iirc since his Apple days
Nice he found a way, I was expecting a development center or something though
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.