[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OKEI HERE'S THE THING, i have a job interview on monday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: trump.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
OKEI HERE'S THE THING,
i have a job interview on monday, and this paticular position requires you to master sql on rookie level. like, i guess, really rookie level

here's the thing: i dont master sql _at all_. PLEASE refer me to the best youtube video tutorial that gets me know master sql on a real rookie level over the WEEKEND.

thankyouverymuch
>>
File: Untitled.png (118 KB, 756x926) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
118 KB, 756x926
>>55556641
>>
>>55556707
sheer that doesn't help me. i want the best video tutorial that shows the relational database logic with all the syntax logic. basically i need to master it in 24h to impress my employer by INSERTING TABLE and SELECT hillaryfbiinvestigation FROM fancytable;
>>
>>55556641
No. You can't do the job.

Why would we let a n00b who can't even spell let alone do SQL do a job that exprssly requires SQL, maybe even DBA experience, and thus foster even more competition for the precious few jobs available for people who aren't totally Clueless?

If you can't even bullshit and Google by yourself, you're SO not ready for this. You'll only make a horrible mess that one of us is going to have to clean up.

Am I being bitchqueen by saying this? Sure. But I'm right and you know it, it's why you came here hoping we'd save your ass.

DROP DATABASE peoplewhocare;
>>
>>55556927
relax, all my life i've been bullshitting my way around. if nothing else works, im gonna bullshit my way around this one, too

btw, sql isnt the main thing requiers for this position. its more like a project leader thing. i was a project leader in the previous job, but managed to end up getting fired because 1/3 of the time i was either drunk or juiced kek. but fuckme how i can talk my way out of shit and inside-the-shit. thats who i am. thats why i fuck almost every <30yrold female at every workplace i have
>>
>>55556975
Bragging about the women you have fucked isn't going to get you a job chad.
>>
>>55556975
Alright, let me put it another way: who the fuck wants a drunk, juiced, rookie, full-of-shit asshole like you as their crappy project leader?

I'm surprised they interviewed you, given your reference.

Don't forget to DELETE FROM table;
>>
>>55556975
>but managed to end up getting fired because 1/3 of the time i was either drunk or juiced kek

You sound like the typical shit bag employee who contributes nothing.
>>
>>55556975
>I am useless
>And proud!
Not hindered by the constraints of humility or shame, either. Good job, mate.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.