[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Download Ubuntu to replace Windows 10 >Feel freedom >FeelsGood.psd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fuck.jpg (263 KB, 1351x1167) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
263 KB, 1351x1167
>Download Ubuntu to replace Windows 10
>Feel freedom
>FeelsGood.psd
>Realize I can't download muh Visual Studio / Creative Cloud
>Fuck it
>3 days later
>Pirate Windows 7 to replace Ubuntu

What went so wrong /g/?
>>
>>55542994
You didn't download or experience any freedom. Try again
>>
>What went wrong
>Visual Studio

Your mother dropped you on the head when you were an infant
>>
File: mpv 1 (5).jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv 1 (5).jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>55542994
>FeelsGood.psd
>psd
>>
>>55542994
>ubuntu
>.psd
kys
>>
>>55542994
>What went so wrong /g/?
>.psd
>VS

What went wrong is that you never were ready to be free as in freedom.
>>
>>55542994
you almost feel for the linux meme
>>
>>55543144
>>55543656
>>55543701
krita and gimp can open, edit and save as .psd
>>
>Poorfags can't afford virtualization capable CPUs
>>
fuck you linuxfags, no pro except programmers will move to linux, theres no alternatives to Adobe CS or sony vegas or any other decent video editing software like premiere of after effects.
>>
>>55543827
>Kdenlive
>Natron
You're just an Adobe zombie. Congrats, you fell to the big brother.
>>
>>55542994
>visual studio when jetbrains ides exist
neck yourself
>>
>>55542994
Unfortunately, I think your problem is that you think you need those niche products like Visual Studio and Creative Cloud.

All you really need is Firefox and a bookmark to /g/

#stallmanislove #2016
>>
Why make life hard for yourself and use Linux? Can't even run .exe's, no program support, no games, google commands to install drivers or some of the programs that do work..
>>
>>55544342
>why use linux? it has no botnet!
>>
>>55543827
Who the fuck cares about you? Get out of /g/, or at least, stop shitting up Loonix OS threads.
>>
>>55542994
I'll never understand the superiority complex windows users have over mac. It's so absurd.
>>
>>55544401
That's the only good reason yes
>>
>>55542994
You were too dumb to use Vt-d, windumb
>>
>>55544163
JetBrains when Vim exists
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.