[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (146 KB, 259x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 259x384
There aren't many /g/ related documentaries, but this one is well made. A strong 8/10 from me.

Also, I must say, Stuxnet (olympic games) is one brilliant work of art. It's...just amazing.

Share some documentaries...
>>
I'll find out once a BD rip gets leaked.
>>
>>55533823
What's it about?
>>
>>55533823
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq11OUKSDnU

bump
>>
>>55533840
>Stuxnet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet
>>
>>55533835
It's already out on kat
>>
>>55533867
man.
I checked when the guy was on charlie rose last week talking about it. That's still pretty damn fast.
>>
>That terrible font rendering
>>
>>55534930
Still better than windows.
>>
/pol/ will get a real kick out of this shot.
>>
Just finished it. Good background at the very least.
Hard to say how much of the "covert testimony" is for real, but the general gist was, OG was going fine until Israel fucked everything up.
The not-so-subtle hints at implications for other world powers weren't so subtle.
7/10 made me want to look into with more detail.
>>
>>55533844
Looks alright but a few things stood out:
Some people interviewed who are experts state that people thought it was a threat to the USA, however the partial stuxnet source code was leaked and people already knew that it was made by Isreal/USA a year or two before it was widely reported. One person interviewed also talks about sophisticated attacks and industrial control systems in same sentence, when Scadia systems are notoriously insecure.

Question for anyone who has watched this how accurate would you say it was? I don't want to waste my time if it is something way over-dramatized.
>>
>>55534930
>"disparate"
>>
>>55536455
that's a word.
>>
>>55536408
It's interesting if you don't know the political/economic background, and they give "testimony from those that don't want to come forward".
It's certainly a little kitschy here and there, but alright.
>>
>>55536408
My only problem with it is its timing. It clearly is a provocation. All the individuals seemed alright bout being interviewed etc.

You won't be wasting your time, I don't think..
As you may know, the US govt doesn't even know what part of its own intelligence agency came up with it. It's always been like that.
>>
>>55535251
And also the fact that JIDF was involved.
>>
>>55533823
heh

the lighting on that is the shape of a nuclear explosion/mushroom cloud if you look at it from a distance or zoom out a bit.
>>
Stuxnet is some DARPA project. I've never heard any malware that doesn't give a shit about "air gap"...

>>55537684
Looks like that if you actually look at it upside down.
>>
what was the name of one movie about scientists that had to crack encryption for government purposes?
95% movie happened in one room
>>
>>55539811
Traveling Salesman?
>>
>>55539877
>Traveling Salesman
thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 270x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 270x427
Let me bump ya

Pic related: A realistic hacker movie.
>>
>>55537684
Is that a donkey on the monitor?
>>
>>55540479
>Pic related: A realistic hacker movie.
not sure if trolling or just a newfag
there is nothing right with this movie
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.