[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would VR tech impress a girl? Could I touch her boobs while she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 998x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 998x746
Would VR tech impress a girl? Could I touch her boobs while she is blind to her surroundings?

"That was virtual"
>>
>>55521043
For fucks sake go outside
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 650x366
>>55521226

I dont like going outside
>>
>>55521267
We can tell
>>
>>55521043
I really like the thought that fucked up people like you really do exist outside of memes.
>>
>>55521043
Touch the boob, OP.
>>
Op you're a molester. Have fun being on the sex offender registry.
>>
You are all just bullies, jealous of my grand plan to touch girls

I could make them wear a "special shirt" with a bunch of wired, then say it squeezed when there is action on the screen

Bam, touching a female
>>
>>55521442
The fact you have to devise tv comedy villain style plots like this, just so you get a chance to touch a pair of tits briefly, is hilarious and makes me sad for humanity
>>
>>55521765

Please dont bully the cool op
>>
>>55521043
You can go further and hold her hand.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.