[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reddit on how to save netflix streams for later >You are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: TV cancer.png (57 KB, 928x628) Image search: [Google]
TV cancer.png
57 KB, 928x628
reddit on how to save netflix streams for later

>You are compressing an already compressed format, so it's not perfect. But it's as good as you are going to get without somehow stripping the bytes from ram and saving them to disk.
>But it's as good as you are going to get without somehow stripping the bytes from ram and saving them to disk.
>stripping the bytes from ram and saving them to disk
stripping the bytes from ram

TIL how 2 strip bytes from ram
>>
>>55518912
So how would you do it, OP?

By "stripping the bytes from ram" I think he means going around whatever drm restrictions netflix has and dumping the stream to the disk as it downloads, why must OP always be a faggot, an aspie, or a combination of both?
>>
>>55518912
I've never used Netflix, does it have flash of HTML5 player?
>>
Tell them to undress and if they won't remove the DRM forcefully by yourself
>>
>>55519180
Neither, it's Silverlight
>>
>>55518960
good post
>>
>>55518912

> a jpg image downloaded and uploaded repeatedly messes up the quality

wow
>>
>>55519346
Didn't they switch to HTML5 + EMEs?
>>
>>55519346
There's flash and HTML5 now. I don't know if you can still use Silverlight since I don't have it installed.
>>
>browsing reddit
kys
>>
>>55519751
>kys
Kys.
>>
>>55519751
>>55519795
an hero

>>55518960
"i think he means"... I'm not sure how you gathered any implication from what he said, but that's simply not how netflix capping works. At the moment, Internal (above scene quality) webrips come from console caps through HDMI. If b8, you are on the wrong board.

>>55519180
>>55519346
>>55519535
on pc they support both, but offer a lower bitrate than available to consoles in general (sometimes apps and edge offer the same bitrate, but often a lower audio bitrate)

>>55519491
>>55519307
proud of u
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.