[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heyyy /g/ :) Post : > What piece of tech/gadget you really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images (94).jpg (27 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (94).jpg
27 KB, 470x313
Heyyy /g/ :)

> What piece of tech/gadget you really need to buy right now but are too lazy to research and decide on?

> what is the last tech/gadgets you bought?

>what is the one piece of tech in your life rignt now which you absolutely love, and have no contingency plan if it broke or failed?
>>
For me :

>speakers for my samsung LED hdtv

>Aspor headphones

> my samsung hd led tv. I am a major music addict and loner. I play music and music vids on it via external hdd. Its actually playing right now

> a laptop. But why laptop when you can tablet?
>>
Come on niggers, its getting lonely here
>>
I've got an iPod Classic that just today seems to have stopped charging. It's at ~60% battery power now and I don't know what I'll replace it with if it runs down and I can't recharge it.
>>
>could probably use a new phone, haven't looked around much but I might go with the OP3

>My thinkpad T420

>My thinkpad T420
>>
>>55511916
>New phone, my GS4 has a broken charging port for the second time and swapping batteries gets tiring

>Samsung 22" monitor at a yard sale for $10

>My Thinkpad X230 which is about to turn 4
>>
>Microphones/Headphones
Mostly waiting until I get my Desktop put together to decide on the budget for that setup.
>Mechanical Keyboard
Need a better idea of switch types before I order anything online
>>
>>55511916
>Projectors, because im tried my 32 in tv and dont care for color

>HTC One m9

>My phone
>>
>>55512478
Hmmm projectors sound nice, too bad my wall is blocked by all sort of shelves and crap. And why do you have to not care about color?
>>
Things I just bought:

>23" Dell monitor with ridiculously small bezels (forgot the model number)
>Ducky one mechanical keyboard with white backlight
>Corsair's 200r
>>
>a usb microphone, current mic (headset) broke yesterday so i thought "fuck it, why not get a proper mic so i can use my audiophile shit while gayman with my friends?"

>a nuforce μdac 3 usb dac/amp. It drives my headphones (and speakers if i need it to), and it is small enough to take with me in my pocket. 10/10

>my monitor. Got it for 30€ tho and it does 1080p@60hz so i aint complaining and im getting some serious value out of it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.