[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VR questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-vr-comparison-52.jpg (13 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
2016-vr-comparison-52.jpg
13 KB, 700x394
as of today I've tried every major VR headset. Ask me anything
>>
how does the psvr compare to cv1
>>
Which display do you believe has the least amount of screendoor?
>>
>>55493470
I didn't see a major difference, but the quality of graphics seemed a bit better on the cv1. i was pretty underwhelmed with playstation vr
>>
>>55493487
technically gear vr
>>
>>55493514
I've tried the Rift, Vive, and GearVR and I can tell you that's wrong. I know you think this is the case because of the resolution but pixel fill and optics play as much of a role if not more so for screendoor.
>>
>>55493456
Which did you think was the best overall?
>>
>>55493456
Is the HTC vive better than the oculus rift?
>>
Whats your favourite sexual position?
>>
>>55494455
>>55494475
htc vive is the best because of lighthouse and controllers hands down
>>
>>55494573
gear vr is 2nd best cause of mobility, quality and price
>>
>>55494413
well whats the answer then smarty pants
>>
>>55494634
Rift has the least screendoor. I think the GearVR and Vive are pretty similar but something to note is the Vive has a larger field of view than both.
>>
>>55494854
Yeah rift and gear have shit fov. Vive is not that much better. Waiting to try star vr
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.