[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there any tools to increase your security/privacy/anonymity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So there any tools to increase your security/privacy/anonymity?

Since my country is turning into a copycat of North Korea and a little amount of people even know about simple TOR, me and my friend wanna print a shitton of posters that list some of the simple tools to step-up your privacy and stick them all over Moscow, just for fun of it.

They won't cover something in depth, there's not enough space. It more gonna be like "Google this and that and do this and that"

Currently we want to mention these there:

TOR
VPN
TOX Messenger
ProtonMail
PGP
TailsOS
VeraCrypt
DemonSaw
Where to buy a sim-card without your passport.
>>
>>55490760
Look on the EFF site for pamphlets and guides for all of that.
>>
>>55490760
>print a shitton of posters that list some of the simple tools to step-up your privacy and stick them all over Moscow

I certainly hope you're posting this behind a VPN otherwise you're probably already on a Russian watch list.
>>
>>55490830
Implying we all aren't already on a watchlist.
>>
>>55490760

I'm telling Putin

Enjoy your gulag
>>
>>55490760
You are a retard if you think your country is 'turning into copycat of North Korea'.

I north Korea you wouldn't have luxury such as internet.

Russia is doing what every other major nation have already done.

Till not US + Five Eyes + China + Israel + GoogleFacebookAppleMicrosoft was spying on you... now there is one more player.

BTW who do you think have provided funding to Tor all these years? Ans. US State Department.
>>
>>55490760
>Where to buy a sim-card without your passport.
Mitinskiy radiorynok
>>55493509
>Russia is doing what every other major nation have already done.
They are not going to spy like nsa, not going to block and promote local services like china, not totally broke internet access like iran/syria/cuba. Putin is going to outlaw it.
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/52486
>>
>>55494136
>responsibility for use of non-certified coding equipment when using communications networks and the internet, and other issues related to dissemination of information via the internet.
>>
How about fedora?
>>
>>55490760
Googling most of those things immediately puts you on a watchlist.
The only way to achieve anonymity online is to impersonate the behaviours of other people.
>>
File: 14677533047391.jpg (27 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
14677533047391.jpg
27 KB, 412x430
Пpивeт дpyг :) cкaжи пoжaлyйcтa гдe ты живeшь. Mы тeбя вcтpeтим
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.