[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
building my first computer, I'm super worried about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_27.jpg (513 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_27.jpg
513 KB, 2048x1536
building my first computer, I'm super worried about the cpu overheating because I hear that's really bad for them.

Apparently I'm supposed to use this paste stuff, so if I just use the paste so I also have to put the metal thingy on it with the fan? I also heard it was bad to use too much, but I don't understand why? Should I maybe wipe some of this stuff off with a rag? I was trying to clean it but it just kinda smears.... the fuck?
>>
Summer babby's first troll
>>
>>55489973
I can still see the dimples and color of the case. You clearly didn't put enough.
>>
>>55490007

color of the case? the yellow bit?

>>55490000

fuck off if you're not going to help.
>>
>>55489973
>socket 462
This image is like 15 years old. Must be older then you are. You could have found a newer image at least, summer friend.
>>
>>55489973
here it's called thermal phase. that's not how it's supposed to be though
>>
>>55489973

0/10 troll attempt, op you are pathetic.
>>
We can all pull images from Google too. I know school JUST got out, but try to contain your shit posts OP. literally kill yourself.
>>
-10/10
It's not even 0/10 because you can search tutorials on YouTube of "how to build a computer"
>>
>>55489973

The troll is that the troll is so bad.

Y'all niggas got played.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.