[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this shit a meme or an actually good phone? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1461839353358782511.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461839353358782511.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
So is this shit a meme or an actually good phone?
I can't trust anything posted here anymore because of the insane amount of shilling happening.
>>
It's really good because muh specks for $200, when another OEM pricing like $300+. Bad thing is unstable miui OS, and you always wanting debloat it.
>>
>>55455203
Can't you use ROMs on the snapdragon version?
Is unlocking a rooting it a difficult thing to do?
I'm currently on an xperia z ultra but it's starting to become a hassle to me.
>>
>>55455174
Don't trust chink shit
>>
It won't work in burgerclapistan.
>>
>>55455367
Why not?
It seems to have all the correct bands
>>
>>55455174
>>55455362

I've got an OnePlus since back when you needed invites. Shit's so cash. Don't really feel the need to upgrade, but my iPhone 4 turned into shit the second it turned 2years old.

Do research, some chink shit's hella good.

Also
>>/csg/
>>
I'm also considering the redmi note 3 pro
Does it get ATT LTE in the US? Also is it hard to install cyanogenmod on it? I dislike the default ios like gui
>>
File: 1435517450475.jpg (22 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
1435517450475.jpg
22 KB, 480x467
Bump
>>
File: noiseybathfinal.jpg (136 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
noiseybathfinal.jpg
136 KB, 640x420
>>55455203
The rom on the xiaomi.eu is not bloated, it is a clean MIUI without any added apps.
>>
>>55455174
>I can't trust anything posted here anymore because of the insane amount of shilling happening.

>Proceeds to ask /g/
>>
>>55456092
Can't you just get an AOSP rom for it?
>>
It's good. Just get yourself the snapdragon version. It's not that the MTK it's bad, but you definitely want the Global ROM. I really hate all this chinese apps messing with the gapps on mine (MTK).
>>
>>55456092
>MIUI
>clean
>>
>>55455174
It's ok. The camera is good, SoC performance makes it real smooth, but jesus fuck the flash storage speed ruins everything, it takes minutes to install and update each app and it is real laggy for the first 2 minutes after a cold boot (not much of an issue here).
Luckily it's not my personal phone, I got it for my dad, so a real casual user won't care about the slowness, and the camera is something they would appreciate. But I wouldn't want to own one myself.
>>
>>55455174
I have a redmi note 3 MTK. Way better than the Korea shit, MIUI looks better and has more features and CM. Fingerprint scanner is really handy to have, feels great not having to type any passwords. The battery lasts about 3 days
>>
>>55456681
t: Gearbest Support Representative: Yuan To Huang
>>
>>55456705
So you honestly dont want a fingerprint scanner, good battery and a working version of Android without poo in loo bugs for less than 200€
>>
>>55455174
>I can't trust anything posted here anymore because of the insane amount of shilling happening.
This is called "life"
>>
>>55455174
It's a good phone for the price. The price is low.
>>
I'm mainly drawn to chinkphones because of the price
Can someone explain to me how the fuck a shitty little ARM device is more expensove than a high end desktop or even laptop machine?
>>
>>55456748
>a working version of Android without poo in loo bugs for less than 200€
You're definitely not describing the Redmi Note 3 here.
Also
>Way better than the Korea shit
Is a giant red flag, no normal person says that if they like a phone, especially since most high quality stuff comes from there these days. The redmi note 3 is nowhere near the quality of an LG or Samsung phone.
>>
>>55456812
I once had a LG Optimus 4x, worst software fucking ever and the plastic shit on the side instantly fell off
>>
>>55456786
>a shitty little ARM device is more expensove than a high end desktop or even laptop machine?
because it isn't?
>>
>>55455174

It's a fantastic phone

>Good build quality
>Good specs
>Nice price
>Only have to charge your battery every three days
>Excellent dev support
>Get to say that you bought into the meme

So good it made me get a Mi5 (the RN3P was for my missus). The Chinkphone meme is real.
>>
>>55458038
t: Gearbest support representative
>>
>>55458052
t. Jack Ma
>>
>>55456812
>samsung
>quality
>touchwizz
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.