[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /g/entlemen I don't usually come by hear buts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Alright /g/entlemen

I don't usually come by hear buts its you guys or an awkward trip back to the shop.

I have an Asus 55-something running Windows 8. The screen recently broke. I got it repaired. Came home and now it cannot see my wifi network (netgear). Everyone once in awhile it gets a weak signal but still can't connect.

The weird thing is my other devices can find the signal just fine and with more bars than the laptop. I've restarted the computer, the modem, the Internet, updated the drivers and got nothing. I've run all the trouble shooters and they always say there's a access point problem or that the router needs to be restarted.

Any idea how fucked I am or how to fix it?
>>
>>55453028

The lazy chucklefuck that replaced your screen probably forgot to re-attach the antennas to the wireless card. You'll probably have to take it apart.
>>
>>55453028
>>55453079
If your internal wifi card is actually disconnected and you don't feel like putting it back in, you can always buy one of those wifi usb stick dongles. You also might want to make sure this isn't a shady used car dealership of computer techs who intentionally break small things so you bring it back.
>>
> /g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

Read the fucking sticky you retard.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.