[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the Enthoo Evolv ATX a meme? If so, are there any non meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Evolv-ATX-1.jpg (103 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Evolv-ATX-1.jpg
103 KB, 500x625
In the Enthoo Evolv ATX a meme? If so, are there any non meme cases that look minimalist?
>>
>>55450409
Existence is a meme
>>
>>55450409
>not black
Enjoy your dirty looking case after a few months.
>>
>>55450409
if 4chan says its a meme, it must be good

the eclipse from phanteks and 340/440 from nzxt are good. fractal is good minimalistic for the giant robot whale vagina look
>>
only shitty gay-mers don't use laptops

grow up, idiot
>>
>>55450840
I'm not a gay-mer, I play games, but it's not my primary purpose. I'm a physicist, and I need the power of desktop GPU's and processors in order to create simulations of particles, and to run complex calculations.
>>
>>55450409
non window fractal design cases are pretty clean
>>
>>55450514
Macs never seem to get dirty.
>>
>>55450948
Thanks for being the only person to leave decent response. I'll check one out.
>>
>>55450926
Too much BBTheory, tard. You need to rehab yourself and stop lying to your mommy about the reason you need a powerful computer for.
>>
>>55450981
I live alone and I work a stable job. I don't think I need to cry to my mother about a powerful computer.
>>
>>55450964
Macs also barely get used in comparison to PC's
>>
>>55450409
I think Linustechtips had a recent video featuring that case, so you could check that out if you care about their opinion at all.
>>
>>55451188
I saw the review already, I'm skeptical on the case. I gave in to the corsair Spec 02 meme, and I hate the way it looks now.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.