[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of being worried by the botnet when you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 6d5.png (276 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6d5.png
276 KB, 1280x720
What is the point of being worried by the botnet when you can opt out of it?

It can possibly even keep people safe
>>
Prove you can opt out
>>
You really need to get out of mom's basement and brush up on your English skills buddy
>>
>>55446480
You should opt out of life.
>>
>>55446480
Why are weaboos so retarded?
>>
No Pajeet, you actually knowing whether or not something is wrong my computer isn't "keeping people safe".
>>
>>55446510
>paying attention to english skills on an anonymous image board
>>
>>55446480
Tell me how to opt out of the Intel Management Engine.
>>
>>55446593
I was referring to the botnet itself
>>
>>55446480
>he thinks you can opt out of it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.