[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They did it again, the absolute madmen! http://forums.anand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: COJ3bMq.jpg (28 KB, 429x359) Image search: [Google]
COJ3bMq.jpg
28 KB, 429x359
They did it again, the absolute madmen!

http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=38336263&postcount=46
>>
kys pajeet
>>
>>55442553
I actually wish that turns out to be true just because of the incoming shitstorm it would cause. C'mon, the RX480 housefire was a riot, while it lasted anyway.
>>
Nvidia and AMD both BTFO and BANKRUPT
>>
i don't get it
>>
File: 64 ROPs.png (156 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
64 ROPs.png
156 KB, 500x418
Can you see those blue rectangles?

Can you count how many are there?

No rupees for you, Pajeet.
>>
https://twitter.com/RyanSmithAT/status/737042686683713536

AYYMDPOORFAGS are bad liars and should be ignored
>>
>>55442721
it means 1070 are binned 1080 as it's logically supposed to be. Nothing to see except AMDrones tears in da loo.
>>
>>55442752
I thought we already knew this? Hasn't that been how graphics cards were built and sold since forever?
>>
>>55442737
>inb4 the ocl api reports "improved" status for that particular dev id
>>
>AMDrones are this desperate after the RX480 fiasco that they want to somehow make Nvidia look bad when they didnt do anything wrong
kek
>>
>>55442797
>signature states that he has an RX 480
Post purchase rationalization, perhaps?
>>
They can't keep getting away with it!
>>
explain
>>
>>55442553

yeah, this definitely isn't the case, otherwise the 1070's memory would be 6+2gb like the 970's segmented memory was.

people tested for this on day one, because if a reviewer had found a 'scandal' like that and reported on it first they would have made a shitload of money from all the extra traffic and ad clicks.
>>
>>55445703
Yet here are some people rationalizing it? >>55442752 >>55442781
>>
>>55445773

and? two random anonymous people posting rationalizations doesn't change the FACT that the 1070 has 64 ROPs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.