[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quadcopter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: solo.jpg (43 KB, 765x578) Image search: [Google]
solo.jpg
43 KB, 765x578
Is this a good purchase?
>>
>>55424754
If you have to ask if something is a good purchase you've already answered your own question.
>>
what are amazon reviews
>>
>>55424895
I don't understand that logic. Are you claiming I can't afford it, or that I must subconsciously know it is not a good choice?

I intend to buy a drone and this is the one I am leaning towards, but reviews are all over the place. It is hard to tell which one is accurate.

Do you have an opinion of this one? Or have you flown it? Or do you know one that is a better value?
>>
>>55424915
I have read several hundred reviews. But it makes no sense because opinions are all over the place. It is impossible to tell if they are real people or just 3dr promoters, or if the haters are DJI promoters.
Do you have an opinion?
>>
>>55424754
help
>>
>>55424922
>>55424973
>>55425070
NOT YOUR PERSONAL REVIEW SITE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

At least keep in /sqt/, JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>55425111
People ask for opinions in this board all the time dopey.

And it certainly qualifies as technology.

Don't get mad at me because you cannot afford toys.
>>
>>55424754
Just build one yourself.
Quad-copters are never good purchases as they are superfluous toys.
Unless you're getting one that tracks your current position to record you (costs about 2k $) they are of no use to you.
>>
>>55425278
The solo and several others claim to be able to follow your current position. And the solo has recently dropped in price a lot.

I am curious how much it would cost to build one with at least the same level specs as the solo?
>>
>>55424922
>>55424973
No experience with drones but I've found with reviews they can be hit or miss. Some people are fucking stupid and some are salty. What you wanna look for in a negative review is consistency. I've found if multiple reviews mention one negative point then it's solid. If that's the one you're going for then just buy it. After all, it's not like you can;t wait a bit and buy another or send it back if you really don't like it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.