[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk me out of getting a 21:9 monitor. The Asus PB298Q more specifically.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: Asus PB298Q.jpg (19 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Asus PB298Q.jpg
19 KB, 500x375
Talk me out of getting a 21:9 monitor.
The Asus PB298Q more specifically.
I don't game all that much i mostly use my computer to shitpost and watch movies, the few games i do play i don't play competitively so the response time is a non issue for me
I mostly play racing games, rpgs and metroidvania games, maybe some shitty rpg maker games here and there

I don't want to step up to the 34" ones that need a more expensive video card to drive the pixels to the display at a decent fps
>>
>>55371153
>Talk me out of getting a 21:9 monitor.

I won't, they're awesome
>>
>>55371153
Hang on for 5 mins OP I'll show you why you shouldn't buy one.
>>
File: IMG_20160702_094501199_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_094501199_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>55371609
Just kidding they're awesome but I still want to show you few pros and cons.
Taking pics like a stupid illiterate Pajeet cuz that's the only way to see it for yourself.

+ Games look amazing in 2560x1080.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.