[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UBUNTU is STILL garBAGE!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Ubuntu__Desktop.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ubuntu__Desktop.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
HOW?

A team of devs and they STILL can't make a useable OS?

lemme tell you my story

>install ubuntu (onto metal, not in VM like a fag)
>go to software center to uninstall the office software
>software center bugs out and i have to click each application 3 times to uninstall it
>go to update ubuntu cause it said some updates were available
>watch the loading progress thingy
>ubuntu STILL says updates are available
>go to install chromium via software center
>it loads half way and freezes
>go to download chrome from "ubuntu browser" - you can't fucking download from this browser??? what the actual fuck
> get annoyed as shit, and post my outrage here to you guys as though you were responsible for my suffering
>reinstall windows 7

FUCKIN FIX UR SHIT CANONICAL. UVE BEEN AT THIS FOR LIKE 14 YEARS AND STILL CANT DO FUCKING GOOD SOFTWARE
>>
>>55361185
k
>>
File: los-angeles-woman-using-macbook.jpg (150 KB, 1145x859) Image search: [Google]
los-angeles-woman-using-macbook.jpg
150 KB, 1145x859
Just use macOS if you want a stable UNIX desktop system. Ladies love it. You'll love it.
>>
>>55361185
>>install ubuntu (onto metal, not in VM like a fag)
Good job i guess
>>go to software center to uninstall the office software
Should have used apt
>>software center bugs out and i have to click each application 3 times to uninstall it
Wouldn't had faced this problem if you had directly used apt
>>go to update ubuntu cause it said some updates were available
Same with this one
>>watch the loading progress thingy
Alright
>>ubuntu STILL says updates are available
Wouldn't had this problem etc etc if apt
>>go to install chromium via software center
sudo apt-get install chromium-browser
>>it loads half way and freezes
Why cant use apt directly?
>>go to download chrome from "ubuntu browser" - you can't fucking download from this browser??? what the actual fuck
Your fault, should've used apt
>> get annoyed as shit, and post my outrage here to you guys as though you were responsible for my suffering
HAHAHA
>>reinstall windows 7
Well since you're not comfortable with using the terminal, you did the right thing
>>
>not using the superior synaptic
>removes entire distro because of that
at least you're learning, but don't be a fag nex time, ok?
>>
>>55361185
>go to download chrome from "ubuntu browser" - you can't fucking download from this browser??? what the actual fuck

Firefox is installed for a reason.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.